Philadelphia – Washington, D.C.
We will start our tour in Philadelphia; visit the famous Independence National Historical Park and Liberty Bell where you will be enlightened by discovering the history of the landmarks. Congress Hall, Statue of Washington will also be included. Afterward, we will mark our next destination in Washington DC, the Lincoln Memorial and discover the inscriptions, as well as the gigantic marble statue of former president Abraham Lincoln. Here, guests will be entertained by the marble statue of Lincoln and will also enjoy views of Washington Monument, U.S. Capitol and Reflecting Pool. Guests will also tour the Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. We will go towards the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum which is a perfect spot for the guests to explore the variety of space travel exhibits depicting the past and future of the space traveling. Guests can touch a lunar rock here and take pictures with it along with exhibits of different prominent space missions in the past. Next, guests will be taken to the White House building to take pictures and the day will end with us passing by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the WWII Memorial and many more.
Hotel: the Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel or Similar.
- Capitol Reflecting Pool, DC
- Congress Hall, PA
- DC Cruise, DC
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, we will travel to Corning, New York, to take a tour of the Corning Museum of Glass. The museum houses a mammoth collection of glass artifacts. After which, the museum will be hosting a show of Hot Glass Show. After having lunch, we will head towards the most prominent place in the country the “Niagara Falls”. The Maid of the Mist is a renowned boat ride taking visitors through the breathtaking mists caused by the gigantic falls. Later, guests can experience the Niagara In-depth Tour which explores the two most famous places in this heaven-like falls park, named as Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool State Park. Both of these places serve as great historical tourist spots, as well as a paradise for history enthusiasts. At the Old Fort, guests can witness the Lake Ontario. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Adam’s Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
Our guests will relish touring the charms of Niagara Falls in the morning. We will travel to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls through the Rainbow Bridge. Experience watching a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film (Depending on where our guide will organize the IMAX, whether in the United States or Canada) which will additionally reveal the history and culture of the Niagara Falls. Afterward, take a ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and revel in your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. In the afternoon, guests will arrive in Toronto and the CN Tower will be the primary stop here for the bird-eye views of the city, as well as Lake Ontario. We will also observe the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and after that, the City Hall will be our destination. Next, Lake Ontario voyage offers stunning perspectives of the city from the waters. Around the night, we’ll tour the historical Chinatown, where you will find a variety of authentic Chinese food and attractions. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Marriot, Dun Valley Hotel or Similar.
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Lake Ontario, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Ontario Legislative Building, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, ON
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
Towards the beginning of the day, guests will appreciate the magnificence of the Thousand Islands on a cruise boat. We will drive on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada's Capital and political city, Ottawa. Initially, we will visit the Canadian Museum of history to explore the country’s wealthy cultural legacy. Arrive at the Rideau Canal, and we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament Buildings and Peace Tower with the stature of 295 feet. Next, we will go to Montreal, known as "Paris of North America", the Canadian largest French-speaking and second biggest city in the country. After sunset, we will go to the Notre-Dame Basilica for night views of this magnificent historical site. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times or Similar.
Montreal – Quebec
Toward the beginning of the day, we will go to Olympic Stadium in Montreal. Visit the Olympic Park and be on the highest point of the Olympic Tower. Next, we will leave for Quebec; enjoy a Maple Syrup Themed Meal. In the evening, we will go to Montmorency Falls which draws nature lovers for its breathtaking natural setting. At that point, we will go to Quebec City. Everything in the town, for instance, the road signs, bistros, structures, individuals' dressings and the climate will tell its rich French descend. As you meander past along cobblestone roads, appreciate the territory's boutiques, craftsmanship displays, and eateries will captivate the visitors. A visit to Place Royale resembles a stage back so as to the beginning of New France. Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see an expansive number of bits of workmanship. Guests will also have an opportunity to take pictures with the world's most photogenic, the Hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building and in addition enjoy an authentic French cuisine. During the evening, we will visit around the fortress of Quebec City, Parliament Building. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times or Similar.
Cambridge – Boston
Depart from the hotels in the morning and head straight to the Boston while on the way, we will make a brief stop at a duty-free store to fulfill the needs. The main stop will be the Harvard University in Cambridge town. Here, visitors will be guided to visit the famous spots, as well as take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies - Harvard Statue. Additionally, we have an opportunity to browse the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and take pictures with its main building. Later, guests are recommended to taste the delicious lobster meal before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Boston – New York
We will begin our Boston city tour early in the day, going by the old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and State House. Next, our guests will appreciate experiencing the Boston harbor cruise for some sightseeing around the town. Arrive at the old Quincy Market, the oldest marketplace in Boston, housing a wide variety of specialty stores, souvenirs, and restaurants. Here, guests are recommended to taste the delicious New England Clam Chowders. After that, our tour group will return to New York to spend the night.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriot or Similar.
New York City – Home
Today, our tour group will set off to explore the top-notch landmarks in New York City. Explore the iconic One World Observatory (from 2019). Experience a sightseeing boat cruise on the Hudson River to appreciate the city view from entirely a different perspective, as well as browse the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and more. Afterward, we will visit USS Intrepid exhibiting Concorde supersonic aircraft and similar others. Enter the Wall Street of New York, and don’t miss taking photographs Trinity Church, the New York Stock Exchange, and Charging Bull statue. Toward the end of the day, our guests will enjoy browsing the famous Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Centre, Ground Zero, and One World Trade Centre. *If time permits, we will include Metropolitan Museum, Times Square and Madame Tussauds’ into the tour. Our tour will be concluded in New York (guests can take a returning flight from LGA/EWR/JFK after 7:00 PM), and guests can also take our shuttle bus service to Philadelphia.
Note: We will arrange a return shuttle to Philadelphia without tour guide. Please double check with guide for exact drop off in Philadelphia.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Canadian Museum of Civilization, ON||$23.00||$13.80||$20.71|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.05||$38.05|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Maple Syrup Theme Meal, QC||$35.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Montmorency Falls, QC||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec French Lunch, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Lunch, ON||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
|Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
30th Street Station Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Book your flights after 7:00 pm for JFK, LGA, EWR Departure.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I couldn’t believe that we have had visited so much in just a week. From the bustling New York and Philadelphia to the Montreal streets, Ottawa, and what more? So glad we finally got to experience this bus journey. We would like to appreciate the excellent services provided by the tour team which also include the hotels and the tour guide services. Thanks a lot. That tour meant a lot to me and my family. We would definitely experience another bus tour on our next summer vacations. Cheers!
my father had already taken many tours like this and had a good experience in choosing tours. After some research and suggestions from my relatives, we choose this one and one word for it is; Amazing. It was amazing. I am a foodie and enjoyed every single dish included in this tour. Also, we visited almost every place we heard about that was famous. The services were outstanding and I sure do recommend this a lot of my friends.
There is a mad variety of places to visit each day and that's why I and my friends decided to take this tour. We had doubts about the hotels but the hotel choiuce4 was amazing and with full accommodations. We learned a lot about the history of the places on this tour thanks to the tour guide. But, however, towards the end of the tour _ the bus service was not as good as in the start. But it definitely was a great experience!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.