8-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Christmas Village, Virginia Beach, Philadelphia and Innovative New Year's Eve Countdown Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-316A
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Wall Street, Federal Hall, Empire State Building, Cruise on Hudson River, Times Square, Metropolitan Museum of Art, USS Intrepid, Hershey's Chocolate World, Christmas Village, Princeton University, US Capitol, National Ferry Cruise, White House, Lincoln Memorial, International Spy Museum. Arrive, Madame Tussauds, Busch Garden, Virginia Beach, Delaware, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, and Times Square Countdown Celebrations on our exciting bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
Passengers will take a flight from their hometown and arrive at any major airports of New York: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Travel guides will be waiting for the domestic flight arrivals at Luggage Claim Area and Passengers Waiting Area for international flight arrivals. Free airport pick-up services are available for our guests from 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. Arrivals at JFK or LGA can enjoy our exclusive tour to Flushing to visit Queens Crossing and Macy's Shopping Center. Arrivals at EWR can explore the renowned Jersey Garden Mall. All our guests reaching airports before 4:30 PM are invited to board on our Night Tour exploring the core charms of this vibrant and sleepless town (tour fee: $25/adult and $15/child).
Hotel: Hilton East Brunswick or similar.
Jersey Gardens is essentially a mall in New Jersey, it is a mainly a two story indoor mall which has outlets for many stores and shops. It is an ideal spot for tourists who want to buy new things on their tour.
Bounded by the Hudson and Harlem Rivers, the Manhattan is a densely populated New York neighborhood. It houses the famous Broadway shows, the Empire State Building, and Times Square – the crossroads of the world. Manhattan Morning Tour explores the top-notch charms of Manhattan is a less densely crowded period of the day. Visitors will discover the famous sites and the authentic core spirit of this bustling old town.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
Guests will set off in the morning and head to the famous Wall Street of New York. Here, we will browse Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, Charging Bull Statue. Empire State Building is one of tallest buildings in the country with over four hundred and forty meters tall. Here, we will browse the breathtaking views of New York from the top floor of Empire State Building. Appreciate the Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise on Hudson River highlighting New York City skyline, Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Continue to the New York's most bustling and vibrant region, the Times Square. Explore the Gulliver's Gate which is New York's magical miniature world. Our group won't miss touring the country's largest Metropolitan Museum of Art with over two million of art exhibits. Browse the variety of aircraft and super airliners at USS Intrepid. Later, our guests can enjoy the renowned Broadway musicals to bring the day a delightful ending (advance seat booking is mandatory. You will get $100 free drop off service as well).
Hotel: Hilton East Brunswick or similar.
Broadway Theatre offers the most moving theatrical performances across 40 theatres in New York. It is highest level of commercial theater around the world.
Enjoy the impressive view of New York City walking on the Brooklyn Bridge which is an hybrid cable suspension bridge with striking architecture.
There was a time when this building was the tallest building of the world. Still it is a well-known building, the mighty Empire State Building is 102 stories high, and on 86th floor there is an observation deck, where you can look at the city from every angle.
A renowned marketplace and meeting hall located in Massachusetts is known as Faneuil Hall. It is also known as the Government’s Centre.
It is the world’s largest innovative and interactive miniature village located at the Times Square in New York. Gulliver's Gate showcases over 25 miniature cities with technologically advanced magnetism attracting millions of visitors from all around the world.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
Trinity Church, a functional, well-funded and historic church, is at 75 Broadway in Manhattan and close to the junction of Wall Street. Basically, it is visited for typical religious activities and marvelous architecture.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
In the morning, our group will set off to reach the Princeton University. It is one of the most leading and prestigious educational institutes of United States. Here, we will enjoy exploring academics and student culture of the institute. After that, arrive at Hershey's Chocolate World in Pennsylvania. Immerse yourself in an enormous assortment of sweets, collectibles, chocolate, gifts, and enjoy the chocolate tour inside this renowned tourist destination. Later, we will discover the Christmas Village full of dazzling lights, gift barns, adorning buildings, myriads of other Christmas decorations.
Hotel: Hilton Brunswick or similar.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to a famous museum located in Washington DC (USA), the museum is well known for its historic Air crafts. The area of the museum is around 161,145 square foot.
The World War II Memorial is memorial that was established in order to commemorate the fellow Americans who served the armed forces during the World War II.
The Ivy League Private Research University in Princeton is said to be as Princeton University. It is one of the oldest research institutions in New Jersey.
The municipality in Mercer County linked with the borough form of government is called Princeton. It is one of the recently-developed municipalities that established on 1st January, 2013.
On the National Mall in Washington, Washington Monument is an obelisk designated in October 1966. More than 600,000 visitors visit this park every year. It has been reopened for tourists after repairing due to earthquake and hurricane in Virginia.
Travel to Washington DC in the morning. Upon arrival, make a stop at US Capitol (if the building is closed for visitors, we will tour it from outside). Then our guests board on a sightseeing National Ferry Cruise on Potomac River highlighting Air Force Memorial, Pentagon, Titanic Memorial, and Fort McNair Officers Club. Continue to White House, the official residence, and workplace of the president of United States. Here, we will visit the inner section including Resolute Desk and Oval Desk. Guests will have a chance to browse the stunning National Christmas Tree. Next, spend some fascinating time touring Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and International Spy Museum. Arrive at Madame Tussauds to discover the enticing American presidential wax sculptures.
Hotel: Hilton Washington-Dulles Intl Airport/ Hilton Gaithersburg, or similar.
The Air Force Memorial is a monument in Arlington that was which was built in commemoration of the service of the personnel of the United States Air Force and its predecessors.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
It is one of the most popular Museums currently existing in the United States of America. The museum is privately owned and contains collections of international espionage artifacts etc. The Museum is situated at Washington DC.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
It is a museum located in the capital United States of America which is Washington DC. The unique thing about this museum is that everything in it is made of Wax such as celebrity’s statues etc.
The Niagara Falls is probably the most famous waterfall in the world. People can get in-depth tours of the Niagara Falls at very reasonable rates. The duration of these tours may vary.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
Travel to Williamsburg, Virginia and make a stop at Busch Garden in the afternoon. Enjoy discovering the top-notch Christmas attractions in the park as well as "O Tannenbaum" Christmas tree. Later, we will head to Virginia Beach which also one of the largest beaches in America with over thirty-five miles of coastline charms. Here, the gorgeous Atlantic Oceanfront concrete path takes the visitors through myriads of statues, restaurants, musical stages, entertainment, shops, and hotels. Guests can also enjoy swimming at the Virginia Beach with spectacular views.
Hotel: Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront or similar.
Back Bay is an upscale neighborhood of Boston known for its fashionable shopping centers, Hynes Convention Center, cultural institutions, major restaurants and beautiful Victorian architecture.
Busch Gardens Christmas shines the brightest in Williamsburg, Virginia. This theme park glows with Christmas lights, and in North America, this is the largest display of lights. The season comes alive here with holiday shopping, celebratory drink and food and best shows.
The beaches with hundreds of restaurants, motels and hotels in Virginia are located in the premises of Virginia Beach. It is the 39th most walkable city among 50 states of America.
The old Dominion state of United States in South Atlantic Region is known as Virginia. Richmond is the capital city of VA. Its lowest point is Atlantic Ocean and highest one is Mount Rogers.
The famous Virginian city that remained capital city of the state is WilliamsBurg. The city has a detailed and higher influence on American History. The city has population of more than 15,000 as per current census.
In the morning, our group travels to Delaware and makes a stop at Christiana Mall which offers myriads brand stores and attractions throughout its territory. Continue the journey to the renowned National Independence Historical Park in Philadelphia. Here, we will browse Independence Hall (outside view) and Liberty Bell. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Hilton East Brunswick or similar.
Christiana Mall, located between Wilmington and Newark, Delaware, US. It features four anchor shops- Macy's, JCPenney, Nordstrom, and Target also Cabela's and the very new Cinemark Theatres (2014). It has more than 150 shops and the Apple store there claims to sell more units than any other place in their supply chain.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
In the morning, our group will head to Central Park where we will have a chance to taste the Lady M Cake or taste the delicious lobster's brunch at Luke's Lobsters. Next, we will tour the Fifth Avenue where we will browse the renowned Apple Flagship Store, Trump Tower, and other enticements at the Fifth Avenue. Next, our guests will be taken to the Time Square Countdown region and our guests will have a chance to spend the New Year's Eve according to the following options:
- Take a walk to the Times Square Countdown area and immerse yourself in the captivating performances before the Countdown. Enjoy the breathtaking New Year Countdown Celebrations at Times Square (free of any additional charges).
- Guests can take the Applebee Party Pass to get in the center of the breathing celebrations of New Year’s Eve in Times Square. All-Inclusive Evening at nation’s largest Applebee features House DJ/Live, Premium Open Bar, Premium Chef’s selection Buffet, Dance Floor, Party Favors, as well as the Champagne Toast at 12:00 AM sharp (fee included as $375 for an adult, & $250 for a child).
- Guests can board on a breathtaking New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise which contains the three-hour first-rate entertainment, dazzling firework cruise, Live DJ while cruise, open bar for cruisers, New York skylines with never-ending fun (participants must be over 21 years old to join the cruise, fee included as $411 with transfer service to the pier).
After the New Year Celebration at Time Square, guests can either return to their hotel rooms or take our drop-off services to the major airports of New York and New Jersey (LGA, JFK, or EWR) for the flights scheduled after 4:00 AM. $20/person charges will be applied for drop off if some member of the group are still occupying the the room. No extra charges if room is not occupied.
Hotel: Hilton East Brunswick or similar.
Taking the Applebee Party Pass is the best way to get in the center of New Year Celebrations at Times Square, New York. It features all-inclusive Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, Satellite Wine & Beer stations, House DJ, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight, as well as the Non-Stop Fun!
Central Park was established in New York in 1857, it is an urban park which is situated in Manhattan. It is the most visited urban park in the United States and is built on area of 778 acres.
It is a cruise trip given in the Hudson River, during the trip one can see the rondout creek’s shoreline, similarly during the sale one can see some islands as well which are located at the river center.
It is the name of a Borough which is located at the meeting point of Atlantic Ocean and Hudson River. The tourist destinations of the borough are Empire State Building, Broadway Theater and sprawling Central Park.
Saks Fifth Avenue was founded in 1898 and is an American department store chain. It is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and is a flagship store. The corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
Guests with the flights scheduled before 2:00 PM will be transferred to the airports (LGA, JFK, or EWR) with a fee included as $120 per Ride for Maximum 4 individuals. Guests with flights scheduled between 2:00 PM and 7:00 Pm will take our free airport drop-off service. Whereas, the guests with flights scheduled after 7:00 PM can enjoy a shopping tour to Jersey Garden Outlet with special sale discounts.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Busch Gardens Christmas Town Tour, VA||$49.00||$49.00||$49.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|Gulliver's Gate, NY||$39.00||$29.00||$29.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Manhattan Morning Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Princeton Campus Tour, NJ||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I had planned earlier also for this tour and it failed to work. This time also I had my heart beating fast, but once we boarded the bus with our kids, everything was forgotten. This was an 8 day tour and Niagara Falls we spend the best time and Boston, Philadelphia and other places also was a relaxed visit.
I never thought we would have that much fun while going with a tour company but we had a astonishing 3 day trip. Visits to the prestigious institutes in Washington DC and New York like Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall, Lincoln Memorial was the best part of the trip. It was a perfectly amazing guided tour ever. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
An excellent tour overall. Good hotels, good tourist spots, perfect guide. I was a little unconvinced with the food offered. I don’t think anyone else had the same problem though.
oh man! The raging fun we had at the Time Square is incomparable; we took the premium passes for the continental services. Joining the bus tour was a right idea because they managed it quite amazingly and every place they took us worth a visit. Some of my personal best destinations are Empire State Building Observatory, Memorials in the Washington DC, and of course the Christmas Village. Our Christmas holidays were well spent. Thanks a lot for a professional team.
I wouldn’t say that my trip was entirely the best since we there was a huge crowd of people at Time Square for the New Year party and we didn’t get our hotel rooms because they were full and we had to fly back to our town. I like the time we spent in New York and at DC. We took really great photos at White House, Time Square especially at the Potomac and Hudson Rivers. Thanks for our travel guide for being so guiding and friendly. Cheers!