Los Angeles – Vegas – St. George
After picking up customers from different locations in Los Angeles we will leave for Vegas. Our bus will pass through the Mojave Desert and you will get a chance to sightsee the vast desert from the bus. We will arrive in Vegas and take a short break. Guests joining from Vegas can meet guide at Circus Circus Hotel. Finally, we will leave Vegas and head to St, George.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar.
St. George – Page – Antelope Canyon – Bryce Canyon- Salt Lake City
Today we will start in the morning to the Colorado Plateau towards Glen Canyon Dam, which holds one of the largest artificial lake. Later, we will drive to lower Antelope Canyon. Our group will explore Antelope Canyon in detail on a guided tour. From here we will leave for Bryce Canyon. We will spend some time exploring the beautiful Bryce Canyon National Park. We will leave for Salt Lake City and stay overnight there.
Hotel: Rodeway Inn (Hotel may be changed to Four Point Sheraton in 2018) or Similar.
Jackson – Grand Teton National Park – Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
Leave Salt Lake City and head for Jackson in the morning. Our group will enjoy the Scenic Chairlift ride here to have the best view of the Jackson valley and Grand Teton Peaks. From here group will go to Grand Teton National Park. We will spend some time at the beautiful Grand Teton and then leave for the Yellowstone National Park. At Yellowstone the major attractions of the day include Old Faithful Geyser, the West Thumb Geyser Basin, and other places. For the night head to West Yellowstone.
Hotel: White Buffalo, Yellowstone Country Inn, Dude Roundup, Travelers Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone – Rocky Mountains – Sheridan
Today we will cover some other attractions of Yellowstone National Park. Today’s attractions include Old Faithful, the West Thumb, the Fountain Paint Pots, Artist Point, Norris Geyser Basin, the Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, and more. We will cross the Rocky Mountains to arrive in Sheridan where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Sheridan or Similar.
Devils Tower – Mt. Rushmore – Crazy Horse – Casper
Today the first stop will be at Devil’s Tower. Devil Tower is the first National Monument of the country. After exploring the Devil’s Tower we will visit Mount Rushmore. Mt. Rushmore is the largest mountain carving on mountain and a very popular attraction amongst tourists. Before calling it a day we will take you to Crazy Horse Memorial which is yet another popular tourist attraction. Night stay will be in Casper.
Hotel: Ramada Casper or Similar.
Independence Rock – State House – Temple Square – Salt Lake City
Today we will take our guests to explore the Independence Rock. After exploring Independence Rock we will take you to Salt Lake City. Our tour group will also visit the most luxurious State House of country; Utah State Capitol. We will also visit Temple Square here. Group will know more about the history and teachings of this temple. Our group will have night stay in Salt Lake City.
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
In the morning our group will visit the Great Salt Lake. We will have an amazing sightseeing experience here. After lunch, we will head to Las Vegas and arrive at Las Vegas in the evening. Guests will have an option to join the tour and explore the night life of the city.
Hotel: SLS Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Barstow – Los Angeles
Today we will start from Las Vegas and visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. We will stop for a while at Barstow outlets where you can eat and shop. Later, in the evening we arrive in Los Angeles to conclude this amazing tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
$100/person Mandatory fee for Yellowstone, Snow King Mountain Cable Car, Grand Teton, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower and Fuel Surcharge.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $9 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$48.00||$28.00||$48.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|KA Show, LV||$126.00||$126.00||$126.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$54.00||$32.00||$54.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Devils Tower, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 6:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 08:00 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
8 days to spend on a vacation may sound about that they are quite a long stretch. But as indeed the attractions we got to discovered on this those eight exciting days were never going to get over my head. Jackson Hole was so fascinating and it just gave me a vibe of the beauty scenic beauty of Switzerland which is my hometown. Arches National Park resides the best rock arches and similar fascinating rock formation that is hard to find anywhere else in the world. Lovely time spent!!
well if you got the energy of exploration around the country, then taking this tour might sound about right. However, they gave us great discounts on the tickets which were pretty appreciable. The next thing is that the places like Mt. Rushmore, Devils Tower, Salt Lake River, and few more were on my visiting list, therefore, I took this deal of tour which was offering the best deals. On our last day, the chocolate factory stop was the best of all. Thank you so much!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.