Home – LAX Airport
Arrivals at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) will be facilitated by complimentary airport pickup.Service will be provided to visitors between 8:30 am to 22:30 pm (U.S flights) and 8:30 am to 21:30 pm(International flights). Our professional tour guide will meet you at the Baggage Claim area for US/CANADA domestic flights. For International flights you can meet our professional tour guide in front of currency exchange at Terminal B. Visitors who will not arrivein the standard pickup time range, please take the hotel courtesy shuttle to airport hotel directly. Visitors who arrive before 17:00 pm (PDT)/16:00(PST) can join Santa Monica exploration Tours for $25 at their own costs.
LAX airport Hotel Info: Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel（Tel: 310-973-0998) Ramada Plaza LAX （Tel：310-536-9800)
Airport tour guide service charge is $10 per guest.
Hotel: Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel, Ramada Plaza LAX or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
Today in the morning, we will start our tour and drive along Interstate 15 freeway as we pass through the Mojave Desert; the largest desert in North America. Here we will witness the exclusive Joshua trees, Ghost Town, the Pacific Railroad and World’s largest solar electric power plant.We will reach State Line Fashion Outlet.Here we will enjoy lunch and speedy shopping. We will check in at the Stratosphere Hotel Casino in Las Vegas, in the afternoon. We can join a thrilling night tour in Las Vegas or experience the world well-known high roller (optional fee). Night stay in the hotel.
$35 will be charged for the night tour and $37 for high roller
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim) – Las Vegas
Option 1: Today in the morning we will start our trip and head towards the West Rim of Grand Canyon. First, we will witness the well-known Eagle Point; here we will enjoy the Sky Walk (Optional Fee). Then we move towards Guano Point for a fantastic picturesque view of the Grand Canyon. We can take a helicopter tour and shocked by the breathtaking view ofthe Grand Canyon(Optional Fee). In the end, we will stay at the US largest dam; The Hoover Dam. We will leave for Las Vegas, here we will experience the beauty of Las Vegas and enjoy live shows. Back to hotel for Night stay.
Option 2: In the morning, we will explore the South Rim of Grand Canyon, it is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. At Mather View Point, we will observe the majestic view of the Grand Canyon. Next, we will enjoy the experience of IMAX Grand Canyon film (optional fee). The Picturesque view brings a lifetime memory and experience.In the end, we will stay at the US largest dam; The Hoover Dam. We will leave for Las Vegas, here we will experience the beauty of Las Vegas and enjoy live shows. Back to hotel for Night stay.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
- Eagle Point, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter South Rim
- Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Guano Point, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV
- Las Vegas V - Show
- Mather Point, AZ
Las Vegas – Antelope Canyon / Free Day – Las Vegas
Option 1: Today in the morning we will pass through America's well-known Glen Canyon Dam to witness its grand dam project and power plants. After a short break, we will visit Antelope Canyon, it is known as the world’s photographer’s ultimate destination, after entering the canyon we will be amazed by the beauty and wonder of nature. Our next stop will be Horseshoe Bend, here we will be surprised by the water flowing slowly under our feet. We will return to Las Vegas in the afternoon. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Option 2: Visitors may plan a free day according to their own choice in Las Vegas. In this case, we will not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
On the fifth day in the morning, we will start our tour. First, we will move towards
the M&M Chocolate Factory, here we will enjoy freshly made chocolates and then we will take a special tour to sightsee the chocolates making process. Next, we will explore the beauty Cactus Garden here will take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants collected from all four US deserts. After enjoying lunch, we will visit Barstow Outlet. After shopping from famous brands, we will return to Los Angeles in the early evening. Night stay will be in the hotel.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Los Angeles – Solvang – PCH 1 – Apple Park
On the sixth day in the morning, we will travel to California golden Pacific to visit Solvang. Here we will enjoy a drink of a gourmet European coffee along world-famous Danish cookie. After lunch, we will continue to travel towards the north along world-famous California PCH #1. Our next stop will be theSilicon Valley, it is the world famous "science and technology capital". In the known Apple park, we will sightsee branded goods (T-shirts, tote bags, hats, post cards), cafe, a 3D model of Apple Park and a roof terrace overlooking the campus. At night, we will reach in San Francisco for night stay.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
SF City Tour – Berkeley University – Pier 39
Today in the morning we will start exploring the core charm of San Francisco city. First we will visit the Berkley University. Then through the in-depth tour of the city, we will witness the attractiveness of famous points like: Cable Car, City Hall, Lombard Street, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco. We will also visit the renowned University of California Berkeley. Our next stop will bethe famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, here we will have freshly prepared delicious seafood. After lunch, we can take a boat ride (Optional). We will sightsee the breathtaking views of the City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and more.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Alcatraz Island, CA
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Berkeley University, CA
- Cable Car System, SF
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- China Town, SF
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, CA
- San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA), CA
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
On the last day of the tour in the morning, we will explore the Yosemite national park, it is well-known for its spectacular waterfalls, colossal granite rocks and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. We will witness the attractiveness of Yosemite waterfall, Tunnel View Point, and the El Capitan. Next, we will have our lunch and then drive through the richest California Central Valley. At the end of this amazing tour, we will head back to Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee: South Rim/West Rom and Antelope Canyon
Mandatory Fee: $50/person Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, CA||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
|Santa Monica Tour, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Los Angeles after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Simply outclass trip, I planned this tour with my family. We explored many amazing places in eight days. Selection of sites was wonderful as we visited all types of places.Mr. J. our tour guide was a quite serious, but very responsible man. He gave us detailed information about every place. Condition of busses were good, accommodation was ok. the best thing about this tour was meal planning, we tried all well-known cuisines. Overall the trip was amazing and we had a wonderful time. thanks
I was very confused before starting the trip and having so many doubts as it was my first experience with this bus tour. Now I suggest everyone must try this tour service. The best this is they own their customers; the bus driver was skilled man. Guide was a knowledgeable and helpful man.I enjoyedincredible places and beautiful sights especially the day spent at Grand Canyon. I just wanted to spend more time in Yosemite National Park, anyways I enjoyed a lot. I tried different kinds of food and still missing the taste of European coffee.We paid additional charges to most of the places but it should be handled by the tour company. Don’t forget to buy freshly baked Danish cookies for your loved ones. Highly recommended.
I must say thanks to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such an amazing tour for us. I had the best 8 days of my life touring almost an amazing bunch of places starting from Los Angeles. From the beginning GoldenBus Tours helped us with each and every detail possible. The company’s representative guided us well during the planning and put our reservations and requirements ahead of anything. I’d definitely recommend the company to everybody.
We, I and my boyfriend had a great time visiting all these places for a week. It was fascinating, especially the Yosemite park. The vineyards, the beaches, Los Angeles, Las vegas and the Tanger outlet, I fell in love with everything I went on this tour. We felt out of the world and this was our first touring together outside. The hotel accommodations were perfect and the room was done neatly and compact, smelling good every night we came back tired to the room. The food, especially the lunch was tasty at most places and it was an organized tour.
8 days tour was a long tour and we had enough and more time to visit and hang around each place. We enjoyed thoroughly. It was good and also the accommodation surpassed our expectations. The guide and the driver gave their best and so a worthy tour, I recommend.
We went as a family with me and my husband with his two kids. I am new into this family trying to make my entry with his two kids. This tour was like a bridge to settle with for a week and to try to suit each other. A nice tour indeed, yet I was feeling a bit in and out and that was disappointing. The room was small; I would have loved a bigger room with some private space. Always it did look crowded. But for it the tour was really good covering the most of the important places.
I am very fond of natural beauty, flowers and adventures jungle tours. I booked for the Golden bus tours to give myself a treat on my birthday. I wished to do that I love the most and this was a 8 day tour to the Los Angeles, Botanical gardens, Las Vegas and covered many places such as Silicon Valley and Grand Canyon. The bus guide helped each tourist with knowledge and assistance, if required. He was courteous and the bus driver well mannered. A nice tour and I recommend.
I went on this tour as part of our honeymoon rendezvous. I and my wife had the most romantic time ever. Golden Bus Tours offered amazingly affordable rates and tour was well guided.Golden Bus Tours offered amazingly affordable rates and tour was well guided. We had a lovely time soaking in the extraordinary beauty and power of the Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Botanical Garden, Silicon Valley and Yosemite National Park.
I mostly don’t visit places with more natural views as I grew up in an American village. But when my husband insisted me to go for this tour, I then changed my perspective and choices.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.