Los Angeles – Outlets – Las Vegas
We will travel in the morning along the famous Interstate 15 freeway and will pass through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. After that, we will arrive at the State Line “Fashion Outlet”. We will have lunch there. After that, the guests will check in at Stratosphere Hotel Casino in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Lake Powell
Early morning departure to Colorado Plateau. You can take pictures at the famous Antelope Canyon. It is known as a heaven for Photographers. From here, we will head to Horseshoe Bend. It is quite popular for its beautiful sightseeing spots. After lunch, we will head to the famous Lake Powell. We will also stop by the Glen Dam. It is the second largest artificial water reservoir and quite popular among tourists.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resort & Marinas or Similar.
Monument Valley – Arches National park – UTE Mountains
We will see the magnificent sunrise of Lake Powell. After that, we will visit the Monument Valley, the famous core of American western Indian culture. Guests can have a jeep tour of the valley for a closer tour (self-expense). Later, we will visit the world's largest sandstone arches – the Arches National Park. We will take a walking tour of the arches under the guidance of tour guide. You can also take pictures. We will travel to UTE Mountains after that.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino or Similar.
Four Corners Monument – Gallup – Albuquerque
In the morning, we will go to the monuments. The monument is the only intersection of the four states where guests can enjoy panoramic views of the Plateau. After that, we will go to Gallup. Gallup is also called as the "Indians center".
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites or Similar.
White Sands N.P – Tuscon Pima Airspace Museum – Mission San Xavier Del Bac – Tucson
In the morning, we will visit the beautiful white sand national park. It is located in Mexico and is known as a natural wonder. From there, we will go to the Tucson Pima Airspace Museum. It is the very first and the largest non-government funded aviation museum. Guests can take a tram tour (optional) which is the sightseeing of the largest exhibition of US military airplanes. Later, we will visit the oldest church in Southwest America- Mission San Xavier del Bac. In the evening, we will travel to the nearest city of Mexico, Tucson.
Hotel: Best Western Plus or Similar.
Kartchner Caverns S.P – Saguaro N.P – Arizona – Sonora Desert Museum – Phoenix
We will go to Arizona's most famous natural wonders in Arizona. Our first destination will be the famous Carlsbad Cavern National Park. It is the most beautiful cave in the country and it was discovered way back in 1974. After that, we will also see the caves. We will also go to the Saguaro National Park to sightsee beautiful and different types of saguaro. We might also go to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (optional). It is a famous and the most visited attraction in Southern Arizona. We will spend our night in Phoenix.
Hotel: Holiday Inn & Suite Phoenix Airport North or Similar.
Phoenix – Sunnylands – Palm Springs Shopping – Los Angeles
We will head to the Arizona state capitol. Later, we will visit the resort manor; Sunnylands. It is a famous architectural and cultural heritage of the country and has hosted US president meetings with foreign delegations. The guests will take pictures at the visitor center. We will also drive to Desert Hill Premium Outlets hundreds of luxury brand shops. By the evening, we will return to the hotel.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Quality Inn, Lincoln Hotel or Similar.
Choose One Option:
Option 1: Newport Beach Crystal Cathedral – South Coast Plaza One Day Tour ($60 per person)
Option 2: Los Angeles One Day City Tour ($90 per person)
Option 3: Desert Hills Premium Outlets($60/person)
Option 4: San Diego Ocean View Train Ride One Day Tour ($110 per person)
Option 5: Hollywood Universal Studios One Day Tour ($130 per person)
Option 6: Disney Adventure Park One Day Tour ($150 per person)
Option 7: Disneyland Theme Park One Day Tour ($150 per person)
- Anaheim, CA
- Cabazon, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Crystal Cathedral, CA
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets, CA
- Disneyland Adventure Park, CA
- Disneyland Theme Park, CA
- Garden Grove, CA
- Los Angeles City Tour, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Newport Beach, CA
- San Diego City Tour, CA
- San Diego, CA
- South Coast Plaza, CA
- Universal Studios Hollywood, CA
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Fee: $100 per person for Arches NP,Antelope Canyon,Monument Valley,HorseshoeBend,Lake Powell,Four Corners Monument,Balloon Fiesta,Kartchner Caverns,White Sands National Monument and Fuel Surcharges
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, AZ||$22.00||$9.00||$22.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Arches NP,Antelope Canyon,Monument Valley,HorseshoeBend,Lake Powell,Four Corners Monument,Balloon Fiesta,Kartchner Caverns,White Sands National Monument and Fuel Surcharges||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Pima Air and Space Museum, AZ||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
this was my dream tour. I really can’t express the amount of excitement we all had. My friends were so excited about this trip. We spent all our money on it and were really hoping that it comes out to be great and it was amazing. We are so happy that we spent all our money on the right tour.
I would say bravo to the team who organized and planned this tour. The tour guides did a pretty good job. Their transportation service was really good. It was a very good and a memorable tour. I took so many pictures.
the tour worked fine for me. I really liked the attractions and we all enjoyed a lot. It was a good experience for me.
Would have been better if they have included Las Vegas as well in this tour. I really missed Las Vegas I guess. Apart from that, it was good.
It was a good overall tour. I might have preferred if they have extended it to a good couple of days more. We really missed out on some amazing tourist destinations and attractions bust the things they offered were enough. Good job overall
The attractions were good. The hotel accommodation was fine but there were a lot of things that weren’t up to mark and need improvement.
I really don’t know what I should rate. I really wanted a lot more. First, it was unexceptionally expensive. I mean if you travel on your own, you can travel all these destinations and maybe a lot more places in half the money. Secondly, the attractions were good enough but we didn’t have the full stay at any of them. All this money for a brief stay?
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.