Houston – Fort Worth (Rodeo Night Tour)
We will leave for Fort Worth in the morning. Fort Worth is a city in North Texas. We will first visit the famous Fort Worth Water Gardens (40 minutes). Designed by architect Philip Johnson, the garden is an epitome of architectural intellectual. Next, we will visit the Hilton Fort Worth. This is the place where President Kennedy gave his last speech. Guests can take pictures with the statue of the President and the pictures and documents from that time. After that, we will take the Rodeo night tour (optional, 300 minutes, Stockyard Championship Rodeo Included). In this cruise, guests will enjoy the most famous Texas cuisine. After that, guests will take the famous Stockyards Championship Rodeo which will offer a lot of fun activities for the guests.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Dallas City Tour
Early morning visit to Dealey Plaza (Outside view). Dealey is a city park in downtown Dallas. It is the location where President John F. Kennedy was killed. The guests will also see the sixth-floor museum (outside view). Later, we will visit the Dallas Holocaust Museum and John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza (50 Minutes). After that, we will visit the Pioneer Plaza which is a large public park located in the convention center (30 minutes). Next, we will be seeing the Dallas city hall (outside view, 15 minutes), the Dallas Museum of art (150 minutes) and George W Bush Library (optional, 90 minutes).
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Austin – San Antonio (Night Tour)
We will depart for Austin which is the capital city of Texas. We will first visit the State Capitol (60 minutes). If state capitol is closed, we will have an outside view. Later, we will visit the University of Texas on a bus tour (20 minutes). We will also visit the famous Texas Military Forces Museum (60 minutes). The forces museum is closed on Monday and so we will not visit the museum on Monday. We will also visit the Natural Bridge Caverns. After that, we will be talking the st. Antonio night tour (optional, 160 minutes). We will return to the hotel at night.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot San Antonio Sea World or Similar.
San Antonio – Houston
The morning will start with a tour of the Alamo mission (60 minutes). Alamo is a famous historic site where Texas residents defended a building from Mexican siege. We will also visit the Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Range Museum where guests can enjoy exquisite food and the best species of wildlife from all across the world. After that, we will visit the Historic Market Place (60 minutes). Later, we will head to the Tower of the Americas (optional, 60 minutes). The tower of the Americas is a 750-foot high restaurant located in downtown San Antonio.
Hotel: Crown Plaza near Sugar land or Similar.
Houston – New Orleans
In the morning, we will go to Oak Alley Plantation (90 minutes). Oak Alley Plantation is a historical landmark of western New Orleans. After that, the guests will enjoy the Swamp tour (optional, 90 minutes). Swamp tour is an adventurous and safe boat ride in which guests can enjoy the breathtaking views of New Orleans city. From there, we will travel to New Orleans city where we will go to the New Orleans French Quarter. After that, we will go Carriage tour (optional, 30 minutes). We will also see Bourbon Street, Jackson Square and the famous Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis.
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott French Quarter or Similar.
New Orleans – Houston
Early morning visit to the WWII museum (optional, 90 minutes). The historic museum is dedicated to military history and is located in the Central Business District of New Orleans, Louisiana, on Andrew Higgins Drive between Camp Street and Magazine Street. After the tour of the museum, we will visit Jazz Steamboat Mississippi (120 minutes, optional). This steamboat is one amazing experience and entertains the guests with a lot of exciting activities. After that, we will travel back to Houston.
Hotel: Crown Plaza near Sugar land or Similar.
Houston in-depth tour
Our first stop will be Battleship Texas, the great battleship that took part in both world wars (outside view, 30 minutes). After that, we will visit San Jacinto Monument (30 minutes), which is also a part of San Juanito battlefield from the world war. Afterward, we will have a Dolphin Cruise (optional, 45 minutes). This cruise brings the guests as close to dolphins in their natural habitat as possible. The last stop will be NASA space center (optional, 280 minutes). This space center is the center of training, research, and flight control simulation and experiments for astronauts. Guests can examine the full-sized rockets and space shuttles (Apollo 17) on this self-guided tour of the facility. By evening, we will head back to the hotel.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston City Tour
Our first visit will be to Toyota Center (outside view, 20 minutes) which an indoor arena, named after Japanese automobile company. After that, we will visit Rice University (40 minutes). Afterward, we will visit Hermann Park (20 minutes) which is the city's oldest park. Later, we will also visit Houston museum of natural sciences (optional, 150 minutes). This museum if one of the top 5 American museums. After that, our last stop will be George Ranch Historic Park (optional, 120 minutes). You can choose your departure flights after evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Dolphin Cruise in Golf of Mexico, TX||$13.80||$9.20||$13.80|
|George Ranch Historical Park, TX||$10.00||$5.00||$9.00|
|George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, TX||$16.00||$10.00||$13.00|
|Houston Museum of Natural Science, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$16.00||$27.00|
|Natural Bridge Cavern||$23.50||$15.25||$23.50|
|New Orleans Steamboat (including lunch), LA||$44.00||$22.00||$44.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$22.00||$8.00||$22.00|
|Royal Carriages French Quarter, LA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Space Center Houston, TX||$29.95||$24.95||$27.95|
|Stockyards Championship Rodeo, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$26.00||$16.50||$22.50|
|Tower of America, TX||$13.00||$10.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
At the end of the tour guests will be drop off in Houston Chinatown, Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or book your flights from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH/HOU) Houston after 6:30 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was a bit worried about my luggage to be honest when my plane landed. Thank God I was on time and the tour guide found me and took care of my luggage. I didn’t have to do anything at all rather than resting in my room that the tour guides arranged. In that, I would say that the accommodation was amazing and all other services were handled brilliantly.
I couldn’t have had toured the Houston, San Antonio, French Quarter, Dallas, the way we experienced on this bus journey. The attractions, tour guide, punctuality, buses, all were the finest. Great learning to do, plus the Oak Alley Plantation was wonderful. Thanks a lot!
This is really a very exciting tour. I went with my friends and we all enjoyed a lot. The attractions you get to see are amazing and the tour guides are so professional that you don’t have to worry about anything. They let you know the history of each attraction in a beautiful and simple way. Wonderful experience
The tour was absolutely amazing that not only helped us learn about the authentic southern culture but also, we got around so many renowned sites such as the Alamo Mission and Fort Worth Stockyards. I wasn’t even sure that we were going to have a great fun since there was a quite diverse community on board with us, they seemed to enjoy the tour as well. However, the did exceed our budget but it was alright since we stayed in really decent hotels and traveled on fine buses with great bus host. A week well spent!
We decided to take a flight in order to return to our hometown, it got much late in the evening, therefore we had to take a flight. However, the buses on which we traveled were great, as compared to the destination which was not much fun but they find in their own sense. It was remarkable to visit the authentic culture of Texas, I always wanted to get around those famous places there, thanks to this great bus tour. Great time at Houston, San Antonio, and of course the at Dallas city. I think it’s one great bus journey in the Texas state, that explores the best out best! Thanks anyway.
I enjoyed a lot. I thought in the beginning that this tour will get boring after a couple of days but thankfully it got even more exciting with each day passing. Eight days didn’t sound too much at all at any part of this trip and I made such good friends. We are still in contact and meet occasionally. It was a wonderful experience to explore my hometown.
I would love to go on this trip again. It was such a wonderful experience to visit all the attractions. It was great to know the history of all such places.
Eight days to spend on a vacation were probably insufficient, as though we went to the amazing sites and Dallas Aquarium was the best of them for me and my family. The sightseeing from Reunion Tower was something that stunning that won’t be enough for it. Anyways, our lodgings were nicely set and the tour as entirely is appreciable
I am hugely disappointed. I mean what good is it to view the famous attractions from outside. I don’t remember any place that we visited in details. Everyone was in a rush and I felt like I have wasted all my money on this trip.
I will say that this tour gets boring for a while in the middle but apart from that the team is good and the tour guides are also great. They are very professional and you really enjoy the trip.
Most of the places were the most common places that almost every Texas citizen had already seen. Nothing was actually new or innovative in this tour. However, the effort and plan were there and people who were coming first time really enjoyed so bravo for that.
I am disappointed. I don’t know if I am the only one who disliked this tour but eight days were too much. We could have covered all this in just three or four days. I don’t know why they planned this tour for eight days. It was such an appealing tour but the deliverance was so little that a lot of people ended up getting disappointed.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.