Hometown – Dallas
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at the Dallas Fort Worth Intercontinental Airport (DFW) or Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL). Passengers reaching the airport by taking a domestic flight will encounter our travel guides at the Luggage Claim Area, and the international flight arrival will meet our travel guides at the Passengers Waiting Area. Our travel guides will welcome and escort the arrivals to the hotels after 3:00 PM. For the guests reaching the airports before 6:30 PM are able to participate in our exclusive Rodeo Night Tour which best explores the Stockyards Championship Rodeo performances and more. Overnight stay in Dallas.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Dallas city tour
Start the day early in the morning and set off to explore the top-notch sites in Dallas City. First, our tour group arrives Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. Ener the John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza highlighting the legacy and achievements of former US president John F. Kennedy who was shot from the sixth floor of Dealey Plaza. Our guests will enjoy wandering around the Pioneer Plaza Park which houses a wide variety of sculptures and statues at the site. Make a stop at the Dallas City Hall (outside view). After that, guests will be taken to the Dallas Museum of Art housing over two thousand art items and much more. Tour the famous George W Bush Library and learn about the legacy of former US president George W. Bush. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Austin – San Antonio (Night Tour)
In the morning, our tour group arrives at Austin, the capital of Texas. Here, our guests will take an inside tour of the Texas State Capitol, one of the oldest capitol buildings in the country. Guests can also tour the University of Texas at Austin. Next, we are headed to the Texas Military Forces Museum which houses military vehicles, uniforms, memorabilia, and weapons collected from the year 1825 to the present. Take a tour of the Natural Bridge Caverns which is the world’s largest known commercial cavern system. After that, our guess can choose to board our exclusive St. Antonio Night Tour highlighting the vibrant nightlife scene of this sleepless town (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio Sea World or Similar.
San Antonio – Houston
Start the day early in the morning by heading towards the Alamo Mission Site. Learn about the great historical battle of Alamo when the Mexican troops marched towards the Alamo Building in the year 1836. Next, our guests will be taken to the Buckhorn Museum located in the downtown San Antonio. Here, the large number of wildlife exhibits, gift section, and eatery will captivate the visitors. Step back in the century at Historic Market Place housing a wide number of specialty stores, artisans, merchants, souvenirs, and much more. Take a tour of the famous Tower of the Americas before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston – New Orleans
In the morning, our group will make the first stop at Toyota Center, a country’s famous indoor arena for Houston Rocket sports team. We won’t miss the region’s oldest Rice University, a leading private research institute in the world. Browse the charms of Hermann Park and travel to the Houston Museum of Natural Science. It comprises of four major science facilities including Burke Baker Planetarium, Cockrell Butterfly Center, and Wortham Giant Screen Theatre. Enter the famous George Ranch Historic Park, which is living museum depicting the several generations and storyline of the Texans. Return to New Orleans to spend the night.
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott French Quarter or Similar.
New Orleans – Houston
Begin the day early in the morning by making the first stop at the National WWII Museum. Discover the military history in world war 2 among countless exhibits and photographic archive. In the afternoon, guests are able to board the exciting Mississippi Steamed Jazz Cruise from the French Quarter which showcases the breathtaking sightseeing of the region with live jazz performances on the boat. Later our guests will return to Houston to spend the night.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston in-depth tour
In the morning, our tour group is headed to explore the Battleship Texas which played a vital role in both the world wars and now it is docked at the harbor for the public. Enjoy visiting the world largest sandstone column, San Jacinto Monument. Guests surely don’t want to miss the Dolphin Sightseeing Cruise to get closer to the playful friendly dolphins. After that, we arrive at the NASA Space Center where guests can take a tram tour to the Rocket Park, as well as explore the astronaut center, command module, and countless exhibits depicting the science of space travel.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or similar.
Houston – Dallas
Today, our guests will set off to return to their hometown. We will provide our guests with a complimentary airport drop-off service to Dallas Fort Worth Intercontinental Airport (DFW) or Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) for the flights booked after 3:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Dolphin Cruise in Golf of Mexico, TX||$13.80||$9.20||$13.80|
|Fort Worth Stockyards, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, TX||$19.00||$13.00||$16.00|
|New Orleans Steamboat Tour||$44.00||$44.00||$22.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$27.00||$16.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$25.00||$7.00||$23.00|
|Reunion Tower, TX||$17.00||$8.00||$14.00|
|Royal Carriages French Quarter, LA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, TX||$16.00||$13.00||$14.00|
|Space Center Houston, TX||$29.95||$24.95||$27.95|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$28.00||$18.00||$24.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$13.00||$10.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly Book your flight to depart from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)/(DAL) Airport after 3:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My company colleagues planned a visit to Texas this year through a tourist company. It was a total 8-days trip. On reaching Dallas we were welcomed by a tour guide. The shuttle was waiting to take us Our stay was at Radisson. We visited many places starting from Dallas city which was absolutely wonderful and the tour was quite well managed to be honest. The scenes were breathtaking and the weather was pleasant especially at Houston and New Orleans. It was an excellent well-organized trip and I would like to visit it again but this time with my family.
I have been part of the bus group from the start of our journey till the very end, thus I am glad t admit the fact that my family and I had a wonderful experience on board. Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth – all collectively were remarkable! Thanks a lot
I knew that we would be traveling a lot on the bus tour therefore, I filled my iPod with songs and movies just so I don’t get bored or anything like that. I have two of colleagues from work with me, they didn’t seem like they were having a great time like I’m having. Cutting to the chase, our hotels were super fine, and the Sundance Square, Alamo Mission, Buckhorn Museum, Bourbon Street at French Quarter were the places we had a quality time. I liked the tour but the not pricing. Cheers!
I think, we could have visited more instead of the battle ships and bold museums, especially San Antonio and French Quarter district, these two sites were the best I found on our trip. However, our travel host provided us with every facility. Decent accommodations throughout the course of the trip.
This was my 2nd visit to Texas this year, yet this time I planned with my family on a 7-days trip. We were picked up on the airport by a friendly tour guide and we have dropped Hotel Comfort Inn. The stay was relaxing. We traveled to San Antonio in next morning, which was exactly we were looking for, to visit the San Antonio and Austin City. The place was full of lively Mexican culture. The best enjoyable day was at fascinating San Juanito Tower. My kids found the track too long to walk. The tour guide explained the history of every place and by the last day, we were a family. Lake Lanier became my family’s best choice. Shopping was expensive. The food was good throughout the tour, or at least really good. I would love to visit Texas every year because of every time it’s something new and fascinating.
Our plan to take this tour was final for vacations. We planned with the help of a tourist company. The moment landed on the airport the tourist guide received us. My youngest son had a fever till we reached the Hotel Ramada. Next day as his condition became somewhat stable, we started for the Dallas Tour. It was the most beautiful view especially from the Jazz cruise, we had to look after our son so I guess one should leave home after ensuring good health. The weather was a bit cool up there. We enjoyed the Riverside Park tour. We have planned to visit again next year as well.
Our seminary prearranged a journey of our class to Dallas city where the president was shot. We reached the city by taking a flight from our hometown which saved us a lot of time. The tourist guide was there at the airport shuttle took us to comfort Inn hotel. The next day our adventure started. The visit to the Dealey Plaza of Kennedy museum, it was amazing. The Nasa center and rocket park area were good. The lunch experience at Dallas can’t be forgotten. The best view from our cruise ship of New Orleans and Mississippi river was amazing. Overall visit was fantastic but we got very tired on the 5th day. I would recommend this visit on vacations only.
I admit that our bus tour started out pretty lazy at the start, but as the time past day by day, we started to have even more excitement, not because of the tour team but because of the destinations were kept on getting interesting and interesting, plus our bus guide had been a great throughout the course of our journey who guided us to so many places, and I loved learning the history. Nasa center was the best site that I found this bus tour because there we spent a massive time, and there was a lot to do, and the displays were just mind-blowing. We didn’t have any issues on the bus tour, in fact, it was the best tour experience that I have ever had so far.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.