Hometown – Chicago Airport Pick Up – Night Tour
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at Chicago to join the tour. For the arrivals reaching the O'Hare International Airport (ORD)will be escorted by our professional travels hosts; domestic flight arrivals are subjected to meet the travel hosts at the Baggage Claim, and international flight arrivals will meet at the Terminal Exit area (free airport pick up is available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Our travel hosts will check-in the arrivals at the hotels to take some rest. Join the tour before 3:00 PM to take an exciting tour of Chicago Outlets, one of the largest outlet malls in the country where guests can experience the famous outlet brand shopping (optional). We invite all the arrivals to participate in our exclusive Chicago Night Tour to get in the center of the exciting nightlife of this sleepless town (fee is included as $25/person). Chicago Night Tour highlights the famous Crown Fountain, Millennium Park, Michigan Avenue, Magnificent Mile, Downtown Chicago, Chicago River, Michigan Lakeside, and more. Overnight stay in Chicago. *Arrivals at the Chicago Midway International Airport can take the paid 24-hour pick service to reach the hotels.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
Chicago City Tour
Guests will begin the journey in the morning from the heart of Chicago, Millennium Park. It is situated In the bustling Chicago Downtown residing some of the finest attraction of the city. Guests will appreciate browsing the famous Cloud Gate site, world’s largest Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Marina City, Trump Tower, Willis Tower, and more. Next, our guests will make a stop at the Chicago Theatre, primarily known as one most historic theatre built in a magnificent architecture – get excited! Afterward, our tour group is headed to the Magnificent Mile neighborhood of Chicago, where we will explore the Michigan Avenue housing the well-known flagship stores, restaurants, boutiques, and more. Guests surely don’t miss browsing the country’s largest Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago Water Tower, as well as discover the famous Grant Park. Continue the journey to 360 CHICAGO, and explore the tallest observation deck in Chicago highlighting the breathtaking bird-eye views of the City. We invite all the guests to take the Chicago River cruise which highlights the magnificent culture and twinkling Chicago skyscrapers (optional). Overnight stay in Chicago.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
- Art Institute of Chicago, IL
- Buckingham Fountain, IL
- Chicago 360, IL
- Chicago Bean (Cloud Gate), IL
- Chicago Cruise, IL
- Chicago River, IL
- Chicago Theater, IL
- Chicago Water Tower, IL
- Grant Park, IL
- Magnificent Mile, IL
- Marina City, IL
- Michigan Avenue, IL
- Millennium Park, IL
- Navy Pier, IL
- Trump Tower, IL
- Willis Tower, IL
Chicago – Detroit – Cleveland
In the morning, our guests will set off and travel towards Detroit, nicknamed as the city of automobiles & engines. Today, our guests will explore the famous Henry Ford Museum which is one of the country’s largest indoor and outdoor museum complex home to a wide variety of automobiles ranging from their first automobile to the latest models of Ford automobiles. Guests surely don’t want to miss browsing the John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln's Chair from Ford's Theatre, Rosa Parks Bus, and other renowned exhibits at the site. Later, our group travels to Cleveland City in Ohio, where we will be spending the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Rochester
Depart from the hotels early in the morning towards the Niagara Falls, one of the greatest wonders of the world. The deafening roars and breathtaking views of American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls will bring a delightful start of the day. Discover the charms of the Niagara Falls, as well as don’t miss watching the IMAX Movie to learn more about the region’s history, culture, and discovery. Guests are invited to experience Maid of the Mist ship cruise which winds closer to the major falls of the region – get excited! Guests will have a chance to either spend the time in falls by themselves or participate in our In-depth tour exploring the renowned Old Fort Niagara, Lake Ontario, and much more (optional). Take a tour of the famous Goat Island straddling between the Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls, as well as explore Cave of the Winds attraction. Later, our tour group reaches the Rochester City to spend the night.
Hotel: Days Inn, La Quinta Inn or Similar.
Rochester – Watkins Glen State Park – New York
Travel across the Rochester city towards the New York's Finger Lakes region. Make the first stop at Watkins Glen State Park, one of the most pristine and picturesque natural parks in the country. Guests will enjoy exploring the charms of the Watkins Glen State Park, home to over nineteen waterfalls, glaciers, streams, immense cliffs, magnificent geological formations gorges, and foothills forming a unique landform – get excited! After exploring the charms of Watkins Glen Park, we will return to New York City. Upon arrival, guests surely don’t want to miss visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art showcasing the world’s largest number of art exhibits collected from around the globe. In the evening, we will begin the New York Night Tour highlighting the authentic New York Nightlife culture, and pay visits to the renowned landmarks including Rockefeller Center, Time Square, Empire State Building, and more (tour fee $25/person). Guests will be spending the night in New York. *Watkins Canyon State Park mandatory fee $15/person.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn, Wyndham Garden, Day Inn or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia
In the morning, our tour will set off to discover the top=notch landmarks and vibrant culture of New York, the largest city in the country. Guests will start the day by arriving at the New York Wall Street in the heart of the Financial District. Enjoy discovering the major landmarks including New York Stock Exchange Building, Charging Bull Sculpture, and many more. We invite all the guests to board the Hudson River cruise highlighting the breathtaking view of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, New York Skyline, and much more (optional cruise). Make a stop at the new construction of World Trade Center, and don’t miss touring the 911 Memorial. Depart from New York towards Philadelphia, the country’s first capital and a major city in the heart of Pennsylvania. Upon arrival, guests will make a stop at the Independence National Historical Park. Appreciate exploring the famous Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, and similar. Guests will be taken to Reading Market where all the guests are invited to experience the double-decker bus tours exploring the authentic historical culture and top-notch landmarks around the Philadelphia. (optional/tour fee is included as $32/person). Before we return to the hotels, take a brief tour of the famous Plaza of Love.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
- 911 Memorial Museum, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Liberty Bell, PA
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Reading Terminal Market, PA
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Washington DC – Pittsburgh
Today, guests will set off early in the morning to discover the top-notch landmarks in Washington DC. Start the tour by paying a visit to the grand monuments ranging from the famous Lincoln Memorial to Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. Then, our tour group arrives at White House, residing in the presidential Oval Office; guests will take some remarkable photographs with the backdrops of White House (exterior visit) country. Guests surely don’t want to miss visiting the famous Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax to witness the variety of presidential wax sculptures of the former American presidents, as well as similar celebrities. Guests will pass by the renowned Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, and many other significant landmarks in Washington DC. Later, guests will experience boarding the In-Depth Tour (tour fee is included as 25/person). In-depth Tour best explores the inside of US Capitol, our tour leader will take the visits to explore Library of Congress, Supreme Court, and similar landmarks in US Capitol (if US Capitol remains closed for the visitors, we will enjoy touring the Marine Corps War Memorial and US Air Force Monument instead). Later, our tour group reaches the Pittsburg city to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
- Air Force Memorial, VA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- United States Marine Corps War Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Cleveland – Chicago
Begin the day in the morning by heading towards Cleveland City. Here, our tour group will explore the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. After that, we will return to Chicago to complete the tour; guests will be transferred to the O'Hare International Airport (ORD) for the flights booked after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Watkins Glen State Park,Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour,Washington DC In-depth Tour (Mandatory Fee/Activity)
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$19.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$25.00||$18.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$38.00||$28.00||$38.00|
|Chicago Night Tour, IL||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA||$32.00||$10.00||$32.00|
|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, OH||$23.50||$14.00||$18.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$21.00||$16.00||$20.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$29.00||$19.00||$29.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$15.00||$13.00||$15.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Drop off service is available for O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My mother always used to say that whenever you get a chance to go visit the Washington DC and Philadelphia. This summer we all decided to hop on this bus tour which seemed reasonable with respect to the price they were offering. Some people mentioned that there are some holiday season discounts on the ticket; rather we seemed to be out of luck. Anyways, we started the tour from Chicago, and then we spent some time around the city without going much far. We definitely admire the fact that this bus tour provided us a great tour in Washington DC, we saw the White House, looked really charming, and then we stopped by some memorial, monuments, and all those good attractions. It was really nice.
when our journey started in Chicago, I remember the time that the bus seats were filled with passengers and I was worried that we were going to be traveling with those passengers throughout the course of days. Although the people were really nice and it really didn’t matter who we were traveling with since we got to know anyone, we just enjoyed on our own. The Niagara Falls day was wonderful, it was already the end of summers and we could feel the cold arriving. Comfort Inn Lodge had a nice room for us to spend the night. However, Metropolitan Museum was the best kind of a museum with all kinds of historical items and other stuff, we wanted to Madame Tussauds but we ran out of time in the city. Good tour!
from airport pick up to the final day’s airport drop-off, I’m glad to conclude that the bus journey has been the best experiences for me and my family so far. It was really great to visit Chicago and New York City; of course, the Niagara Falls is always as appealing as it should be. Good thing that we brought the camera to take some memorable photographs, there were quite amazing stops so bringing a camera is like a mandatory on the bus tour. We also paid our way to the Chicago Tower, which is recently built with advanced technology in Observatory for the visitors. It’s such an amazing but tour.
Hi. we are from Vietnam, and recently on a business trip to Chicago. We had a week free for our self. All of my colleagues and friends came with this idea of taking the bus tour and spending our time in the US more efficiently by visiting the major landmarks around the region. This tour was the only options for us which had all the great places which we wanted to visit in the first place. Anyways, we came all the way prepared on this bus tour with walking shoes, and warm clothes. There were so many stops on the course of the bus trip, we could easily find the finest eateries, and places for us to stay. Although we had to travel so much on the course of the trip, we took a lot of time. I liked the time in Niagara Falls. It was absolutely the best bus tour have ever experienced in the United States. Thanks a lot, guys!
The tour management was such a professional one, I could tell the extent of professionalism on operating the tours just by experiencing the bus tour. The tour guide was already there waiting for us at the departure location. We reached there on time and saw the tour guide, and then guided us to the hotels, where we put our luggage and headed out not miss anything on this tour. The tour was very well managed. They had each and every second scheduled for us, although there were plenty of optional journeys which the tour leader offered us, we only tried taking the boat cruises such as the boat we experienced on the Hudson River, at the Niagara Falls, and the best cruise we experienced was at the Washington DC on the Potomac River. While cruising on the waters, we could easily witness the top-notch attractions in the Washington DC. We loved taking this bus tour.
well there should be more places for us to explore while we were already in Cleveland. The tour guide told us that we are only going to be visiting the rock and roll museum which is exactly the place which I don’t want to visit there. Although, there were plenty and time and things to do, we choose to travel back to Chicago where they dropped us down at the airport and we took the returning flights back to our home town. Mentioning the things about this tour, I would like to say that the tour went pretty well actually, we had so many places to explore in the start of the tour. For an instance, we had the entire day to spent in the New York, DC, Philadelphia, and most importantly, we had all the time to explore the Niagara Falls park. Well, there is the thing that New York and Niagara Falls are so gigantic by area, so it took a lot of time to see the greatest landmarks down there. I would definitely like to board on another tour, may be on our next holiday before the Christmas. Till then, have a wonderful time!
Since we were e stayed all delay busy visiting the New York's famous location. We missed out the most famous one, which is the Empire State Building. I have never been on the top of Empire State Building, which said to the tallest building in the country back in days, it really is the tallest by size, and the good thing is that they have an entire observation deck on the top of the building which highlights the amazing views of New York. The tour leader took us the World Trade Center where we sadly explored the 911 memorial place. We were on board just to enjoy and have fun, of course, the adventure comes along with me. There was so much extra time which we could have spent on our own if we didn’t have the timetable for this tour. Later, when the tour got finished in Chicago, the tour bus sent us to the airports where we took the flights and returned back home. Great time on board!
I always get excited when it comes to touring around the New York City. There is the very obvious reason for it, New York City is, in fact, is a massive city, it’s more like the size of the country, it has everything related to travelers, the food, hotels, attractions all were very nice. Now that we have booked this long journey on the bus, we have to move onto the buses with the crew, and spend time with them, which I’m not used to and don’t really appreciate spending my long distanced trips with some strange people, although the tour person was a friendly lady who really assisted us with every bit. Not that we have bad hotels, but the hotel stays could have been less expensive for us. 8 days well spent.
Keeping the crew altogether was the job of our tour host, rather he found his friends on the bus tour from the same hometown, he kept spending time with them, which annoyed me a little because when we had to ask something about our stops and durations, he didn’t seem to have an appropriate amount of interests in other passengers. But it’s quite alright; there was already a tremendous amount of-of fun at Chicago, New York City, Washington DC, Detroit, and other stops we made. We would never forget about this amazing bus tour ever, thanks for the great hotels and food as well.
The thing which bugged me a lot was the fact that they mentioned us that we will surely take the cruise ship on the Niagara River, and then all of a sudden h cruise got closed that day, due to some maintenance break. We have been waiting to take the Maid of the Mist cruise for so man years, ever since I got married on it. To refresh the memories at the Niagara Falls of our wedding was also on board with me. Anyways, the tour person mentioned us to board the jet cruises which seemed like a thing for adults and the people with full energy for the adventure. we loved the time visiting the Wall Street of New York, not only because it’s a famous financial place for the country, but also because the attractions were so wonderful there, we took some out to take the photographs, Also the white house building was really hue, by watching it only on the television, I was expecting it to be much smaller but it was pretty massive. We had a good experience!
As we entered the Detroit city in an early afternoon, it felt like we were never going to get out of that city since everyone spent a lot of time at the Ford Car Museum. The tour became a little lazy that day, and then finally we returned back to our hotels. The point is, there were some other options as well to spend the day in Detroit, it’s a beautiful city. The kids were getting really excited about the Niagara Falls tour, we board the cruise on Niagara River, super adventurous, but we have lifesaver jacket on. For travel enthusiasts, this bus journey is a paradise, and for occasional travelers, it’s more like a laid-back experience.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.