Boston – New York
Our tour begins from the Boston city; guests will meet our travel at the Quincy Market. Then, we will take our guests to the New York City. Upon arrivals, we invite all the guests to take our optional New York City Night Tour which highlights the dazzling nightlife scene of this sleepless town (Night Tour fee is included as $25.person with $4 driver fee). New York City Night Tour starts at 6:00 PM. Later, we will return to our hotels.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Edison, Radisson Somerset, or similar.
New York City Tour
Begin the day by traveling towards the Wall Street of New York. Here, the New York Stock Exchange is one of the world’s largest stock exchange according to market capitalization; guests will also browse the Old City Hall and the iconic sculpture of Charging Bull. Step on the top-floor Observatory at One World Trade Center which is known to be the tallest building on the American soil (optional). Appreciate boarding a Liberty Cruise highlighting the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, twinkling skylines of New York, as well as the Statue of Liberty (optional). Then, our group tours the USS Intrepid site, home to a wide variety of aircraft and super airliners (optional). Along the way, appreciate browsing the United NationsHeadquarters (UN), Fifth Avenue Rockefeller Center, and arrive at the Times Square, also known as the crossroads of the world. Discover the incredible mysteries of the world at Ripley’s Believe It Not museum (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Princeton, Hyatt Regency Princeton, or similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Ellis Island, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- New York City Hall, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
Depart from the hotel in the morning towards the Philadelphia. Upon arrival, our group visits the Independence Hall where American Democracy was first debated. Here, we will also browse the Liberty Bell, which is a symbolic representation of American Freedom and Liberty. Continue the tour to Washington DC, the political capital of United States. Enter the National Museum of Natural History to learn about the natural history of specimens ranging from animals to fossils, minerals, meteorites, human remains, and human cultural artifacts. Explore the famous Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum which houses the wax sculptures of various notable celebrities, as well as the former American presidents (optional). Browse the White House building from the outside and arrive at the Lincoln Memorial, honoring the former president Abraham Lincoln. Guests will enjoy taking the Harbor Cruise highlighting the iconic landmarks of the region including The Pentagon (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Sheraton Dulles Airport, Marriott, Hyatt, or similar.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Museum of Natural History, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, Canada
Today, our first destination will be the Corning Museum of Glass (optional tour). It is a world-class glass museum home to over forty-thousand glass exhibits. Here, the live Hot Glass Show will captivate the tourists. After that, our group will head straight to Niagara Falls. Cross the borders to reach the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls; here, guests will be checked-in at a hotel. Explore the Clifton Hill, as well as the Night Illuminations of Niagara Falls, will bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Best Inn, Motel 6, or similar.
Niagara Falls, Canada – Toronto
Continue exploring the charms of Niagara Falls. Guests can watch the Legends of Niagara IMAX film to learn more about the culture and history of the region (optional). The fun will begin as soon as our guests take a Hornblower Niagara Cruise which takes the guests closer to the Niagara Falls (optional/from April until November). In an afternoon, enjoy the lunch at Skylon Tower located over 160 meters over Niagara Falls (optional). After that, we are headed for Toronto City. Make the first stop at Lake Ontario to take a sightseeing Toronto City Cruise (optional/In November and December the Toronto City Cruise remains closed, we will tour the Casa Loma instead). Step on the top-floor of CN Tower overlooking the breathtaking views over the glass floors (optional). Discover the Ripley’s Aquarium, home to a wide variety of marine life (optional). While traveling around the city, guests can witness the Toronto City Hall. Later, our group will arrive at Chinatown of Toronto, also known as the world’s largest Chinese community outside of China. Here, our guests can taste the authentic Chinese cuisines. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza or similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands (April to Novemver) – Ottawa – Montreal
Travel to the east of Kingston Ontario to reach the Thousand Islands site. It is an archipelago of over 1800 small islands straddling between the Canadian and United States borders. Take a sightseeing Thousand Islands cruise on St. Lawrence River (optional/from April to October). Continue to Ottawa, the capital of Canada. Here, our will groupbrowses the renowned Parliament Building and the Centennial Flame monument. Guests can enjoy their free time, as well taste a delicious lunch among many eatery options. Continue the journey to Montreal; here guests can experience the Double Decker City Tour (optional). Enter the Montreal Chinatown to taste an authentic Chinese cuisine before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Sandman Hotel or similar.
Montreal – Quebec City – Boston
Depart from hotels in the morning towards the Quebec City, also known as the Canadian oldest city. Upon arrival,our group will relish taking Old Town Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour highlighting the La Citadelle and Château Frontenac (optional). Taste an authentic French Meal at a famous restaurant, and then make a stop at a Duty-Free Shop to buy ice-wines, maple syrups, and much more. After that, our group will head back to Boston city to spend the night.
Hotel: Radisson Nashua or similar.
In the morning, our tour group arrives at the old town of Cambridge where we will tour the Harvard University. Take a guided tour of the campus highlighting the student culture of this leady Ivy-League campus. Along the way, our group also tours the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Browse the old Trinity Church, and arrive at the Boston Harbor to take a sightseeing Boston Harbor Cruise. Later, we will take our guests to the Quincy Market, also known as the oldest marketplace in Boston. After that, our guests will be transferred to the Logan International Airport (BOS), or at the Quincy Market.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$24.00||$14.00||$18.00|
|Citadelle of Quebec, QC||$16.00||$10.00||$16.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$9.00||$9.00||$9.00|
|Niagara Power Project Visitors Center, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Old Fort Niagara, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Old Quebec French Lunch, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Old Quebec In-Depth Tour, QC||$20.00||$10.00||$20.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$40.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$35.00||$45.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$14.00||$25.00|
|Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Toronto Cruise, ON||$27.00||$17.00||$27.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
195 State St, (Quincy Market) Boston, MA 02109 at 10:30 AM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
You wouldn’t expect any bus tour company to offer you such great deals and amazing service but GoldenBusTours is the name of exception. I have tried a lot of bus tours so I can make a claim with an authority. I was certainly impressed at the service we received. Also the company had buses with good interiors and the rides were very comfortable. I was happy with the accommodations we received as well because we were traveling with our son and needed a bus which could accommodate his car seat as well. I would give a thumbs up to GoldenBusTours.
Awesome tour man! Awesome company! Buses were great. I’m glad the AC worked all the time. Thumbs up to GoldenBusTours for such a great package deal!
Bus very clean and the driving were safe. No rush to see places, enough time was given even to take photos in different angles at the Niagara Falls. I liked Ottawa, Montreal and the beautiful scenery that was mesmerizing. The 7 day tour was worth the money spent.
It was a wonderful trip but I didn’t understand the purpose of visiting the Niagara Falls from the Canadian side, if we wanted to tour the Niagara Falls, we could have done from our American side. But that was alright since there was much to do and explore on the entire tour. I have never to Canada before, and this tour was also the reason for me to take the journey to Canda. Montreal, Quebec, and all regions were the best. We couldn’t have enjoyed much in a case we didn’t move to Canada. I like the bus hosting person, he was friendly and helping out every passenger on the bus. I just loved this amazing journey. Great hotel and buses, and the people too! Cheers!
I had checked their websites and the tour I was looking for was not available or had less information. But my friends suggested that this tour was good and they were not wrong. Though there were 7 days, we had lots and vast places to cover, I recommend.
There isn’t any alternative place of the Boston City. There are historical locations, world’s top class institutions and beautiful public spots as well. I really love this place a lot.
I went through the website and chose for this bus tour. The reviews were good and the prices were affordable to visit so many places in a week’s time with accommodation as the best. they maintained the schedule and did not rush at any place. I recommend.
Despite all the great destinations, we receivedvery good services from buses to hotels, and everything, and I think this is really admirable. I don’t think someone could ever dislike this tour or even experience it and not enjoy it. The bus drove to so many great places like the Niagara Falls, the Boston, Montreal, Quebec City, and New York City were just remarkable. Great bus facility, thanks a lot.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.