Home – Boston
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at the Logan International Airport (BOS). Meet our travel guides at the Baggage Claiming Region and then we will provide our guests a complimentary airport shuttle service to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Boston – Thousands Islands (Summer)/Secret Caverns (Winter)
- Summers Itinerary: Begin the journey in the morning by traveling towards the picturesque Thousand Islands, straddling between the borders of the United States and Canada. This marvelous archipelago of thousands of small islands houses numerous historic and natural charms. Take a sightseeing cruise on Saint Lawrence River highlighting the Deer Island, Boldt Castle, Heart Island, and many other iconic sites of the Thousand Islands.
- Winters Itinerary: Today, our group will tour the renowned Secret Caverns. It was a marvel of underground cavern system, holding countless naturally formed halls, stalactites, stalagmites, as well as the nostalgic, eclectic artifacts, and much more.
Hotel: Radisson, RIT, Holiday Inn, Clarion Hotel, or similar.
Niagara Falls (Full day)
In the morning, our tour group will head to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon reaching this wonder, the thunderous roars of Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, will entice the visitors. Take a Maid of the Mist cruise on the Niagara River taking the guests closer to the falls of Niagara (In winters, Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed, experience the Niagara Jet boats instead). Guests can also watch the famous Niagara IMAX film depicting the history and the culture of Niagara region. Later, our guests have a chance to either self-explore the falls park or take our Niagara In-depth Tour which best explores the two major sites of Niagara region, the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. Later, the nighttime illuminations of Niagara Falls will bring the day a delightful ending. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Radisson, RIT, Holiday Inn, Clarion Hotel, or similar.
Corning Glass Museum – Watkins Glen(Summer)/Hershey Chocolate World(Winter)
In the morning, our group will head to the Museum of Glass located in the heart of Corning, New York. It is one of a kind museum housing more than forty-five thousand glass exhibits, and some of them ranging back to the age of millennia. Discover the science of glassmaking and watch the Hot Glass Show operated by the professional glass designers. Continue the journey to Watkins Glen State Park located in the heart of Finger Lake region. Watkins Glen State Park houses over nineteen stunning waterfalls, gorge, steep cliffs, mountains, greenery, iconic Cavern Cascade, and countless other natural allures. In winters, the Watkins Glen State Park remains closed, we will take our guests to the renowned Hershey’s Chocolate World where we enjoy tasting the freshly prepared delights and explore the attractions of the Chocolate World.
Hotel: Hilton, Radisson, Wyndham, Crowne Plaza Gaithersburg, Harrisburg, or similar.
Washington, D.C. – Philadelphia – New York
Begin the journey in the morning and travel to the Washington DC. Here, we will explore the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum depicting the science of space and air traveling with countless exhibits including Command Module of Apollo11 and astronaut training center. The fun will begin as soon as our guests board on a sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River highlighting the core spirit of this political capital city. Guests will also browse the White House Building and US Capitol which are known to be the most powerful building in the country. Enjoy touring the grand memorials ranging from Lincoln Memorial to Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, also browse the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. Continue the journey to Philadelphia city and make the first stop at the famous Independence Historical National Park. Enter the Independence Hall where the American constitution and Democracy was first contracted. Also, browse the iconic Liberty Bell, Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other major landmarks in Philadelphia. Return to New York to stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
New York City Tour
Today, our group will set off to explore the core spirit of Big Apple, the largest city in the country. Step on the top floor of Empire State Building overlooking the breathtaking views of this bustling town. Also, tour the US Intrepid site where numerous super airliners are located. Guests will appreciate taking a sightseeing cruise on Hudson River; the highlights include Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the twinkling skylines of this vibrant city. Wander around the Wall Street browsing the New York Stock Exchange building, Charging Bull Statue, and pay visits to Times Square and Madame Tussauds Museum. If time permits, we won’t miss exploring The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the world’s largest art museum with over two million pieces of art items collected from all around the world. While traveling around the city, guests will browse the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and more.
Hotel: Sheraton Stamford, Hilton Stamford, Holiday Inn Stamford, Holiday Inn Bridgeport, or similar.
Yale University – Rhode Island – Boston
Our group will head to the Yale University in New Haven, one of the oldest campuses in the country. Browse the Sterling Memorial Library, as well as the fascinating Gothic revival architecture of the building. Next, we are headed off to Breakers mansion in Newport, Rhode Island. Travel to Plymouth town. Upon reaching, our group will witness the iconic Plymouth Rock and explore the Plymouth Village depicting the history of pilgrims in New England. Return to Boston, and enjoy tasting Boston Lobster feast before heading back to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Boston – Hometown
In the morning, our tour group will head to the Harvard University located in old Cambridge town, Boston. Take a guided tour of the campus browsing the academics, student culture, Harvard Statue. Browse the MIT main campus building. The highlights of the Boston City Tour include Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library, State House, and more. Wander around the old Quincy Market among many artisans, souvenirs, handicraft shops, and eateries. After lunch, our guests will be transferred to the Logan International Airport (BOS) for the flights scheduled after 1:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$26.00||$12.00||$26.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|National Air and Space Museum, DC||$24.00||$19.00||$20.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Rhode Island, RI||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Yale University Campus Tour, NH||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Drop off Service is availabale for Logan International Airport (BOS) Book flights after 1:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I wouldn't say that I had an entire luxury tour. Eight days to spend on a vacation sounded a little much to spend for me, but those enticing places at where we went made me take the tour. We received a discount on buying tickets and I like how we can book our tours online. Niagara Falls was the best location on this tour plus their traditional evening live shows were quite for us to have delightful ending of the day with those fireworks in the sky. Brilliat!
it was lovely to finally experience those Cog Railway Rides, last year few of relatives went to Boston and they just told so much about it, that's probably one the reasons I took this reasonable tour-deal which sure let us visit many location throughout many cities including Cog Railway Tour. Anyway, New York was also fun because we get to seethe Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty on the boat cruise, and discovered so much about it. I like how they managed this tour, appreciable!
It was lovely being part of the journey which helped us see a lot of places around the New York and Washington DC. Our tour guide was a remarkable person who had been a great help in providing us the quality services and tour guidance that we all needed. Our hotels were really decent and they were luxurious in a way that they have really nice rooms and breakfast especially. The day we toured the entire New York City was the best day since it had many destinations like the Wall Street of New York and Empire State Building. Thanks, for providing us the good hotels and luxury buses.
that journey began from Boston city where we met our travel hosts and they guided us to our hotels. It was lovely to see the diverse community all around the country. It was just quite fascinating to explore the best out of DC, New York, Boston, Yale and Harvard Universities. I think we couldn’t have had enjoyed this much without the provision of professional tour management. I’m nothing but grateful to the team since the whole family had a wonderful time on board. Good days!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.