Once we are in Washington D.C. at noon, we will visit President House White House (OUTSIDE VIEW), amazing Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History and Capitol Hill (OUTSIDE VIEW). Then before night time, we will take you to DC Harbor Cruise and Lincoln Memorial. You can also sightsee Vietnam Veteran Memorial and Korean War Memorial.
Hotel: Sheraton Dulles Airport , Hyatt or Similar.
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, US
From hotel we will leave for Corning where we will explore the Corning Glass Museum. After that, we are going to see the mighty Niagara Falls. Today we will watch the Niagara Falls Adventure Movie and will also enjoy the beautiful night view of the Falls. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel: Sheraton at the fall, Radisson Grand Island or Similar.
Niagara Falls, US – Boston
Our third will take us to an in-depth tour of the Niagara Falls. On the in-depth tour, we will explore the famous Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. We will also enjoy the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride (April to November). When it is not operational, we will take Niagara Jet Boat Ride. Finally, we will leave for Boston where we will enjoy mouthwatering New England Boston Lobster Dinner.
Hotel: Double tree by Hilton or Similar.
Boston – New York
Early in the morning is the best time to visit Boston along with Harvard Square and Harvard University. Then we will visit Massachusetts Institute of Technology and famous Trinity Church. After that, we will head to take a cruise at Boston Harbor. After that, we will explore the famous Quincy Market. We will be in New York City around noon.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar
Princeton University – Amish Farm
Today we will take you to explore the famous Princeton University. We will explore the University on a guided tour. From here we will leave for Amish Farm. We will study and experience the Amish culture. A guided tour will take us to Amish Farmhouse where we will get closer to the Amish History.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar
New York City - Washington D.C.
We will start our day trip in the early morning and head to visit the New York City, famous Wall Street, at Wall Street you can see Charging Bull Statue and New York Stock Exchange. We will also see the Old City Hall and One World Trade Center. We will then take you on a Statue of Liberty Cruise for some sightseeing. After Liberty cruise, we are going to visit New World Trade Center and mighty Empire State Building also UN Headquarters. Times Square will be the last place and you will also get a chance to explore Ripley’s Believe It Not. We will end the tour by heading back to Washington.
We will arrange for bus ticket from New York City back to Washington D.C. (drop off at: 715 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001)
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$29.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$65.00||$65.00||$65.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$37.00||$34.00||$34.00|
|Princeton University In-Depth Tour, NJ||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$26.00||$26.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
1014 Madison Dr, (Natural History Museum south door on Madison Drive) NW, Washington, District of Columbia, 20560 at 12:00 PM
715 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001 at 10:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I had planned for this tour a couple of weeks in advance. The tour was good. I was not happy with food provided during the stay. It did make the tour a little less enjoyable.
I decided to take a tour with Golden bus tours and it was a long 7 days tour. I can tell from my experience that this company is best when it comes to providing best tourist services. It was a pleasant trip. We enjoyed the view of places like Corning Museum of Glass and Niagara Falls, Washington D.C, New York City, and Boston. Definitely Recommended!
This one-week trip made me fully fresh and relaxed. I am now happy to back to work. I loved the entire 7-dat holiday tour. It is just spectacular. You must pay visit there at least once.
I heard a lot about the Golden bus tour packages and as I also wished to see places, just had this tried. Definitely a good experience and this 7 day tour covering the most important places such as New York, Niagara Falls, Washington DC, Boston and Philadelphia, I felt like life is complete.
Guests were all set at Washington DC in the morning, we began our tour while getting around our political town visiting the White House & US Capitol building. However, I’m thankful to the team for letting us take aguided tour of the Princeton University; because I wanted to let my kids explore that leading educational institute; it’s also an inspiration. Mentioning the great hotels, we had throughout the course of the bus journey. We would definitely try to experience another great bus tour on our next vacations. Cheers!
we were hoping that we could spend more time at the Rockefeller Center in New York, after a short break, we headed to other popular destinations in New York like the Wall Street, Times Square. I’m happy to admit that the tour was even more enjoyable at the Washington DC because we had those monumental landmarks like the Lincoln Memorial and the Jefferson Memorial, the fun began as we all experience the DC cruise. I have never had such a memorable tour before but this one. Thanks a lot for the appreciable services.
well who wouldn’t want to take a while off from the daily routine and visit the Niagara Falls and Harvard University in the falls. Being an alumna of Harvard, I just found this bus tour suitable and worth taking, not only because we had Harvard University Tour on the course of the tour, but also because it quite many decent landmarks including the Niagara Falls, Boston Harbor, and many great places at the New York., mentioning Amish Farm tour, visiting the Amish was like stepping back in century where people have not idea about the electricity and phones and other modern day technologies.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.