On Day 1, guests will be picked by our professional tour guide at the Entrance of National Air and Space Museum at 1 o'clock. We will start by exploring the Washington DC. First, we will visit the Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. We will take you to the White House where you will only have the outside view. Then see other beautiful sights in the capital as we take a DC cruise along Potomac River. (If the cruise is not operational, we will visit the International Spy Museum ). Along our way, we will pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument and WWII, etc. In the late evening, we will return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Shippen Place Hotel/Crowne Plaza or anything similar.
Corning – Niagara Falls
Summer schedule: apply when Maid of Mist resumes.
Today our bus will start in the morning and will take us to the Corning. At Corning, we will visit the largest glass museum; Corning Glass Museum. We will witness some of the finest glass made items here. After lunch, we will head to the renowned Niagara Falls, overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. We will take the "Maid of the Mist" that takes the passengers closer to the Niagara Falls. The Maid rides straight into the mists, and we can feel the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles from the falls. You can also watch Niagara IMAX movie which shows Niagara's 12,000 years of history. Later we will go for Niagara In-depth Tour and see the Niagara Whirlpool State Park, the Old Fort Niagara and the gorgeous Lake Ontario behind the Fort (You may stay in the Falls Park if you consider self-exploration or if you are not joining the In-Depth tour). (The night view on certain summer evenings may not be available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.) Later, we will go to the hotel and stay overnight.
Winter schedule: apply when Maid of Mist closes.
Today our bus will start in the morning and will take us to the Corning. At Corning, we will visit the largest glass museum; Corning Glass Museum. We will witness some of the finest glass made items here. After lunch, we will head to the Niagara Falls, overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. Guests can take the JetBoat ride on the Niagara River and refresh by playing in the whitewater rapids. In fact, the JetBoat tour will not operate under tough weather or river icy condition. You can watch a Niagara IMAX movie. Later we will go for Niagara In-depth Tour. Tour includes visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara, a rich landmark spanning over 300 years. Of course, we will also visit the gorgeous Lake Ontario behind the Fort (Guests may consider staying in the Falls Park for self-exploration without joining the In-Depth tour). (The night view on certain summer evenings may be unavailable due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.) Later, we will proceed to the hotel when night falls and stay overnight.
Hotel: Adam's Mark/Radisson/Holiday Inn or anything similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto (Canada)
Summer schedule: apply when Lake Ontario cruise resume.
On Day 3, we will start in the morning and continue with Niagara Falls sightseeing. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. Guests may watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film about the Niagara Falls. Later, we take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower above the falls. Enjoy the meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, we will arrive in Toronto in the afternoon. Our first stop is at The CN Tower for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. Here, the highest viewing area is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters on the CN Tower and a lower viewing area, is the Glass Floor, offering a bird's eye view over the city. We will see the Ontario's Provincial Parliament that is in a Romanesque style and also the modernist styled City Hall featuring two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories respectively. Next, we reach Lake Ontario cruise to capture city views and to enjoy the vicinity from the waters. Around the early evening, we will go to the historical Chinatown, located in downtown Toronto, for authentic Chinese food. If time permits, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter schedule: apply when Lake Ontario cruise close.
On Day 3, we will start in the morning and guests can continue sightseeing the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge, watch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure", a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film and take the ride to the Skylon Tower top that is 775 feet above the falls. You may enjoy your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. Guests may arrive in Toronto, after lunch of in the afternoon. The CN Tower is the first stop to view the city and Lake Ontario. The CN Tower highest viewing area is from the Sky Pod, and the lower viewing is the Glass Floor, offering bird's eye view. Around the CN Tower corner is the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada featuring fantastic aquatic animals, underwater viewing tunnel to walk by the Sharks, Roughtail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon. Later, we proceed to see the Ontario's Provincial Parliament and the modernist styled City Hall consisting of arc-shaped high-rise blocks in 20 and 27 stories. Furthermore, we will experience the splendor of Edwardian era at Casa Loma, the castle. We will explore secret passageways, richly decorated rooms or take in the breathtaking view of Toronto from its towers. Then the group will go to the historical Chinatown to have dinner in downtown Toronto and eat authentic Chinese food. Finally, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza/Don Valley hotel/Marriott or anything similar.
- Casa Loma, ON
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, ON
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto, ON
- University of Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
Summer schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise resume.
On Day 4, we will start in the morning and guests can enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islands on a cruise boat. This island comprises of archipelago of 1,864 islands at the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River. We will drive on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada's Capital and political center, Ottawa to visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings, and Peace Tower. The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Hall of Honor, the Library of Parliament, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower. After staying here for a short while, we will drive to the Montreal, a French-speaking city of Canada and here we will see The Olympic Tower and the Olympics stadium. The inclined tower is 175-meter leaning at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck that takes the people to the top in 95 seconds. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica. In the evening reach hotels and stay overnight.
Winter schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise close.On Day 4, we will start in the morning and reach Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings, and Peace Tower. Canada's comprises of the Senate, the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, and the impressive Peace Tower. After staying here for a while, we will drive to the Montreal and see the famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium. The 175-meter inclined tower is the observation deck leaning at a 45-degree angle and whisks passengers in 95 seconds to the top. There are lots to immerse in this European charm. On the way, we will pass by the Dame Basilica. Finally, we will reach the hotel by evening and stay overnight.
Hotel: Best Western Plus/Grand Times/Hotel Gouverneur or anything similar.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
Summer Schedule: April – December
On Day 5, we will start in the morning and go to visit another beautiful French style city, Quebec. Here everything offers the rich French descent, be it cafes, street signs, peoples dressing or buildings. Along cobblestone streets are the period buildings, art galleries, boutiques, and restaurant. We will visit Place Royale and see the New France early days. We will visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and see many art pieces. You can also take pictures keeping the backdrop as hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building, besides enjoying authentic French cuisine. After our stay at duty-free stores, we will head to Boston. On arriving, it is dinner time, and you are recommended to enjoy fresh lobsters feast (In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, there may be other meals instead of the lobster dinner.)
Winter Schedule: January – March
On Day 5, we will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston. On arriving there, we will have the fresh lobster's feat for dinner. (In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, other meals may be available instead of the lobster dinner.)
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or anything similar.
Boston – New York
On Day 6, we will first stop at the Harvard University at Cambridge, MA and guests can visit its oldest campus district and take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies; Harvard Statue. We can walk around the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and take pictures with its main building. Then we will go on Boston City tour where we will pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. Guests can also take the Boston Harbor Cruise for a better sightseeing experience. Furthermore, we will visit the old Quincy Market. The Market features dozens of restaurants for dining options, authentic cuisines. You should not miss the famous New England clam chowder. The trip completes at the Quincy Market around noon. In the late afternoon, the bus will head to New York and where we will stay in the hotel overnight.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada)Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or anything similar
New York City – Home
Start the day with Empire State Building. We will step up to the Empire State Building Observation deck; guests can overlook the central park and the entire of New York City. Also, Guests can take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River and get a chance to view the Statue of Liberty. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid. Also, guests can wander around Wall Street, take pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, and Charging Bull sculpture. As we reach the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero and the new "Freedom Tower" - One World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center. If we have enough time, we will add Metropolitan Museum, Times Square and Madame Tussauds in our trip.
After the end of journey, the bus will drive the guests back to Washington D.C. There will be no tour guide in the bus when returning Or you will be dropped at the New York airports (JFK/LGA/ EWR).
Note: Guests please book your departure flights after 19:00.
- Central Park, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, MA
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$25.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.05||$38.05|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.00||$14.63|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast, ON||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
600 Independence Ave SW, (Entrance of National Air and Space Museum that is facing National Mall & Jefferson Dr.) Washington, DC 20560 at 01:00 PM
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York JFK, LGA, EWR after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off only at the time mentioned before.
715 H Street, NW At 6th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 at 10:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My colleagues in my office asked me to take my kids on this bus tour. Yes, it is worthy spending and the prices are affordable. The 7 day was mind blowing and we saw so many places and like always my kids were so happy at Niagara Falls that they were not ready to get back into the bus.
Doing all day work is sure to lead to boredom and so I made all plans to get out of the regular schedule. I took on to this 7 day tour and must say, the right way to relax is this tour. I thought of sleeping in the bus, but the scenic places kept me awake.
The best part of this entire tour is the hospitability of the staff and the bus tour. it was not possible to enjoy the whole tour without the support of staff and highly convenient plus fast transport.
I must say that this entire trip would alleviate all of your stress. I enjoyed every moment of this tour and wants to pay another visit again. Love this tour.
Yi Min sai
My sister had come to visit us and so to give her a tour we got the bookings conveniently with Golden bus tours and the e-tickets were done instantly. This was a clean tour, they offered good stay in clean hotels and the bus ride was comfortable and smooth, no jerks. A perfect tour to visit the great Washingon dc and my sister children were happy to wear the coats and enjoyed the Niagara Falls. We recommend this tour to families who love going in a secured and comfortable way. New York many places, Boston, Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa and so many more.
Yes, I recommend 5 stars. This is a fascinating tour that no one should miss, whether you are a first time visitor or one time visitor. There is so much to see that you will be shocked to see such beautiful places, cobblestone streets, artifacts, delectable food, the style, the richness, the magic, the charm and I am unable to come right now with more words. The tour operator had taken great care about the tour design and the hotel accommodation that there was nothing to complain. We can sing praises and express happiness for having been on this tour.
I liked the tour. The tour was really planned for the tourists, keeping in mind that they cover the best of the portion and all the valuable areas. All the places we visited were spending. I did not like the accommodation on the 4th day. Rest was perfect. That room on the 4th day had no window to view outside and it looked like left alone. Maybe it will be good for old people and not for me. I requested the reception for a change of room, but they denied and I did not like staying that night. But the next day room and the places were excellent that I forgot the hotel stay.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.