Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
Summer Schedule: Our guests will head to Thousand Islands located between the Canadian and US borders on the Saint Lawrence River. Thousand Islands consist of over one thousand and eight hundred small islands on the Saint Lawrence River, and our guests will browse this captivating destination and enjoy the boat cruise to sightsee its many spots. After that, guests will head towards the Ottawa city on Highway 401 along the beautiful St. Lawrence River. Upon arrival in the Canadian capital and political city; Ottawa, we will pay a visit to the National War Memorial. Reach the southern bank of Ottawa River for the magnificent Parliament Hill and visit around three-thousand feet tall iconic Peace Tower. Next, we will take our guests to the Montreal city which is the second largest city in Canada and known for its French-speaking societies as well as the markets and architecture. Step on the top floor of Olympic Tower for the stunning panoramic views of Old Montreal. On the way to Chinatown, guests will witness the Notre-Dame Basilica which is large basilica with a gorgeous historic architect. Guests will have a delicious dinner in the Chinatown among many eatery options to bring the night a delightful completion.
Winter Schedule: Guests will set off to reach the Ottawa city in the Canada. Ottawa is the political center and capital city of the country, considered as the best tourist destination after the Montreal city. Upon arrival, make the first stop at National War Memorial which is showcases a tall granite arch. Next destination will be the Parliament Hill consisting of few historic Gothic revival architect buildings as well as the Peace Tower. Continue to the Montreal city which is a French speaking second largest city of Canada also known as the Paris of North America. Make the initial stop in the city at the iconic Olympic Tower along the Olympic Stadium. Guests will visit the Olympic Tower Observatory which is over five hundred meters high from the ground level overlooking the best bird-eye views of the city. Glimpse the Notre-Dame which is one a fascinating Basilica mansion with Gothic revival architect. Reach Chinatown and enjoy a delightful dinner there with so many eatery options.
Hotel: Hôtels Gouverneur Montreal, Holiday Inn; Centre ď hébergement des Seigneurs, Le Dauphin or Similar.
Montreal – Quebec* – Boston
Summer Schedule (April till December): In the morning, our guests will be heading towards the Quebec City. This famous city attracts the visitors for its French style buildings, culture, art galleries, cafes, and restaurants. Stroll around on cobblestone streets to browse the captivating boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and shops. Step back in time at the Royale Palace which is also known as the cradle of French civilization in America. Guests will enjoy exploring the famous historic landmark Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and its enticing art items. Guests will have the opportunity for some outclass photography that backdrops the Hotel Château Frontenac and Parliament Building. Enjoy delicious French cuisines and browse the duty-free shops. In a late evening, the tour will arrive at the Boston city and taste the renowned lobsters in dinner (upon the delay while reaching the Boston, guests may choose to have other delicious dinners among various eatery alternatives; instead of the lobster's dinner).
Winter Schedule (January – March): Enjoy some shopping at duty free stores. After this, the tour will head straight to Boston, and upon reaching the city we will have a chance to taste the Boston’s famous lobster dinner (In a case of delay in reaching the city, we will have some other delightful dinner instead of the Boston lobsters).
Hotel: Sheraton, Holiday Inn, Radisson, Courtyard, Four Points, Double Tree, Wyndham or Similar.
Boston – New York Night Tour
Reach the Cambridge town in Boston city, and make the very initial stop at Harvard University. Take a guided tour of the Harvard University and don't miss to take photographs with the campus's iconic Statue of Three Lies, best known as the Harvard Statue. Stroll around the renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and take pictures with the main institute's building. Then the tour will travel around the city and witness the Trinity Cathedral, Boston Park, State House, Hancock Building, Boston Public Library, and Prudential Center. Next, our guests will board on a Boston Harbor cruise to sightsee the city skylines and many others. Our guests will be taken to the city's famous Quincy Market. Wander around this Boston's historic marketplace and browse the captivating shops, restaurants, artisans, vendors, and of course don't miss tasting the popular New England Clam Chowders. The tour will then head to the New York. Upon arrival in the city, guests will be invited to join our 3-hour delicately tailored night tour to explore the vibrant nightlife of this effervescent city (Tour Fee: $25/adult & $15/child).
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton Garden, Crowne Plaza, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Somerset, Radisson, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden, Courtyard, Holiday Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour
The tour will begin in the morning to travel around the American largest city, New York City. Visit Empire State Building Observatory for the breathtaking panoramic views of bustling Big Apple. Witness Brooklyn Bridge, the city's sparkling skyscrapers and iconic Statue of Liberty on a delightful Hudson River cruise. Reach USS Intrepid and witness the stunning varieties of aircraft as well as the supersonic airliner. Arrive at the Financial District of this city for the predominant landmarks including the Wall Street, Trinity Church, Madame Tussauds’ New York Stock Exchange, and Charging Bull. The tour will not miss visiting the country’s largest Metropolitan Museum of Art residing over a couple of million art items. Guests will also see the other popular landmarks such as the Ground Zero, Fifth Avenue, One World Trade Center, and Rockefeller Center.
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton Garden, Crowne Plaza, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Somerset, Radisson, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden, Courtyard, Holiday Inn or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the morning, our guests will travel to the American birthplace city, Philadelphia. First stop will be at the Independence National Historical Park which resides the Independence Hall where the American Constitution and Independence were both contracted several decades ago. Witness the Washington's Statue, Congress Hall, and the historic Liberty Bell. Depart for Washington DC in the afternoon. Upon arrival in the American Capital city, we will visit the charming Lincoln Memorial overlooking US Capitol, Reflecting Pool, and Washington Monument. We will also visit both Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial that were built to honor the lives of American deceased militants. Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum will fascinate the visitors as its holds the enticing wide array of spacecraft and aircraft, and our guests will learn a lot about the latest and historic technology of the both air and space. Visit the American most powerful buildings; White House and U.S. Capitol, don’t miss to take photographs. Enjoy the breathtaking cruise on Potomac River, in a case, the Potomac River cruise being closed; we will take our guests to the International Spy Museum. Guests will witness Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and countless others along the way. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Sheraton, Shippen Place Hotel, Four Points, Radisson, Wyndham, BW Premier Harrisburg, Tremont Plaza, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Metro Points, Holiday Inn, Hilton or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, our guests will reach Corning Glass Museum. It is one of a kind museum depicting the science behind glassmaking; it resides a massive amount of glass art items with a live Hot Glass shows to entice the visitors. Guests will browse this museum and may join the Hot Glass Show. After having lunch in the afternoon, the will head straight to the most notable natural wonder in America, Niagara Falls. Enjoy viewing the three humongous American Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, and Horseshoe Fall and hear their loud rumbles. We won't miss Maid of the Mist boat cruise that will take the guests closer to the breathtaking falls on the Niagara River. If in the case of Maid of the Mist boat is not operational then will enjoy the Jet-Boat cruise on the Niagara River (Jet Boat shall not operate in the event of bad weather and snowfall). Guests may enjoy the Niagara IMAX movie and learn about the historical existence of this natural wonder. After that, our guests will have two options, either to have a free time in the Falls Park for self-exploring or participate in our In-depth Niagara Tour with a tour fee of Falls Park $25 per person. In-depth Niagara Tour comprises of two major destinations Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool State Park.
Hotel: Radisson, R.I.T, Rochester Plaza, Park Plaza, Holiday Inn, Adam’s Mark, Clarion Hotel or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Thundering Water Show, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
Summer Schedule: the tour will spend some morning time at the Niagara Falls and then pass the US borders through the Rainbow Bridge. We will continue exploring the Niagara Falls from the American side, and guests may watch the forty-five-minute dramatic movie depicting the history of the falls and how humans first discovered it. We take our guests to the Skylon Tower which is over seven hundred meters high from Niagara Falls and best views the falls; enjoy the delightful meal at a Revolving Dinner Room. Next, the tour will head straight to the Toronto and make the stop at the city’s iconic CN Tower overlooking the entire Canadian largest city from its Sky Pod and Glass Floor. Guests will enjoy the breathtaking panoramic sights of the city from CN Tower. Guests will witness the Romanesque style architect of Ontario’s Provincial Parliament. Next, board on a Lake Ontario boat cruise and sightsee numerous attractions. Lastly, we will take our guests to the Chinatown where will have a chance to experience many shops and the authentic Chinese cuisines, and the tour will be completed there. *if the time allows, the tour will visit the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada for its exquisite oceanic wildlife.
Winter Schedule: our guests will enjoy the morning view of the Niagara Falls and then arrive at the American side of the Niagara Falls by crossing the US borders through the Rainbow Bridge. Upon arrival, guests may watch IMAX Niagara film for its rich history. Our guests will have a delightful meal at the Skylon Tower which is around seven hundred and seventy-five meters high from the Niagara Falls. Reach Toronto and visit CN Tower. Guests will enjoy the breathtaking sights of the largest Canadian city from the Sky Pod as well as the Glass Floor area of the CN Tower. Step in at the Ripley’s Aquarium and browse the fascinating oceanic creatures including Roughtail Stingrays, Gold Fishes, Sharks, and other sixteen thousand oceanic species. Witness the historic Romanesque style structure of the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament building. Then we will visit the Gothic style house and gardens of the Casa Loma and guests may take a sight of the city from its towers. Overnight, we will reach the Chinatown for some delicious Chinese cuisines. The tour will be finished in the Chinatown.
- Casa Loma, ON
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Lake Ontario Cruise, ON
- Lake Ontario, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Ontario Legislative Building, ON
- Ontario, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, ON
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto, ON
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
33 Carlson Court, (Crown Plaza Toronto Airport ) Toronto, Ontario, M9W 6H5, Canada at 05:30 AM (Summer Schedule)
33 Carlson Court, (Crown Plaza Toronto Airport ) Toronto, Ontario, M9W 6H5, Canada at 06:45 AM (Winter Schedule)
Kindly book your flights to depart from Toronto (YZZ, YKZ, YTZ) after 10:00 PM.
Drop off at Toronto Chinatown only.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
After a lot of planning, we went to New York and Niagara Falls. It was a very smooth trip. The hotels were just fabulous. It was more than expected. This was a trip my husband and I had planned for a very long time and it was perfect.
This trip was one magical dream come true for me. The best thing was that GoldenBus Tours covered everything in all details and gave us a memorable holiday to enjoy. We were a group of 4 people and the tour catered well to each of our needs and likes. This made our entire trip very smooth and free of stress. One thing I still think about, where would we go if we did not have these tickets and all our pre-bookings with GoldenBus Tours.
I wish I could give this 10 out of 5 stars. It is simply commendable and best tour of my life. I would love to prefer this company for future tour vacations.
It was a magnificently arranged tour to some of the sensational places on earth. I just loved every bit of it. We didn’t really miss anything. We made sure we saw everything there was to explore. GoldenBus Tours has certainly done a wonderful job arranging such detailed tours at these prices. I would love to take another tour with GoldenBusTours soon.
When my brother told me about this trip, I thought that 7 days are too much to visit such boring destinations. But, I was wrong. When I saw Toronto, Philadelphia and Niagara Falls, it really left me jaw dropped.
I am working in a busy area in the marketing and keep on pleasing others. Just took a break and boarded the bus for a 7 day tour. Thank God, I saw a new world, and loved visiting Montreal, Quebec, Boston, New York, and lots more.
New York City is getting full of the people, I mean there are so many people in the city, but the best thing is that we finally toured it because I was wondering why this city is so famous. The other thing I want to include is the fact that the tour would be more entertaining in the Ottawa city on our second day if have had visited like the best spots of the city, but rather we just shopped around and left for the Boston city. The tour depends on our customers will. Anyways the jet boat was crazy fun including the Niagara Falls and I’m glad my kids get to see the falls from both American and Canadian side. It was good to visit those French communities there in the Montreal.
I didn't know that Canada has so much French history there in the Montreal and Quebec cities, though their hospitality and the food was remarkable including their bazaars as well. That was my first ever trip to Canada, and I learn and realized so much, including the fact that our travel guiding persons were so nice and they let us have the proper time to enjoy visiting the places like the Niagara Falls itself. Great service, great experience, and great hotel accommodations!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.