Home – San Francisco
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Our tour guides will be waiting for the arrivals at the Information Center located on the second-floor of Terminal B of the airport (complimentary airport provision is available from 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM). Then, we will transfer our guests to the hotels by taking the hotel shuttle service. Other time arrivals at the SFO airport are subjected to reach the hotels on their own by taking the airport hotel shuttle. *for flight delays and further information, call our front desk.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
SF City Tour – Berkeley University – Pier 39
Today, our group will discover the core charms of the San Francisco City by taking our optional Extensive Tour which discovers top-notch landmarks including the Lombard Street, Cable Car, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, Chinatown, and similar. Here, the University of California Berkeley is a renowned public research institute; guests will take a guided tour of the campus. In an afternoon, our group heads to Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39 to taste the delicious seafood lunch. In addition, enjoy experiencing the boat cruise highlighting the twinkling city skylines, Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Bridge, and much more (optional cruise). *Mandatory Admission Fee: $40
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Alcatraz Island, CA
- Cable Car System, SF
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- China Town, SF
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, CA
- San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA
- San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA
- San Francisco City Hall, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- UC Berkeley, CA
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Begin the journey in the morning by heading towards the Yosemite National Park. It is one of the largest and most scenic national park on the American soil, filled with enormous granite cliffs, mountains, lush greenery, rivers, waterfalls, valleys, and much more. Enjoy roaming around the renowned landmarks including Yosemite Falls, Tunnel View Point, and El Capitan. After lunch, our group is headed to Los Angeles while traveling through the picturesque California Central Valley. Overnight return to the hotels. *Mandatory Admission Fee: $10/person
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
Begin the day by traveling through the Mojave Desert on the Interstate 15 highway. Make the first stop at State Line Fashion Outlets for some outclass shopping experience, as well taste the delicious lunch among many eatery options. In afternoon, our group reaches the fabulous Las Vegas and guests will be checked-in at the Stratosphere Hotel. In an evening, our guests can experience the Las Vegas Night Tour (tour fee: $35) or the Las Vegas High-Roller Tour (tour fee: $37).
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim) – Las Vegas
Options A: Grand Canyon West Rim: Today, we will take our guests to the Grand Canyon West Rim, also recognized as the world’s seventh wonder. West Rim of Grand Canyon is home to a massive array of fascinating rock formations, viewpoints, vistas, and much more. Guests will enjoy roaming around the region, as well as we will take our guests to the Eagle Point, Skywalk, and Guano Point. Guests will enjoy experiencing the Helicopter Ride highlighting the core charms of the region. After that, we will arrive at Hoover Dam before heading back to Las Vegas. Overnight return to the hotels. (Mandatory fee: $90)
Option B: Grand Canyon South Rim: Begin the journey in the morning and head straight the Grand Canyon South Rim. Here, the colossal rock formations and charming sand rock attractions will captivate the visitors. The South Rim of Grand Canyon is also the most visited and most scenic regions of Grand Canyon. The breathtaking views of the region from the viewpoints will entice the visitors. Later, we will head back to Las Vegas while making a brief stop at the Hoover Dam. (Mandatory fee: $50)
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas – Antelope Canyon / Free Day – Las Vegas
Option A: Antelope Canyon: Begin the day by browsing the charming views of Glen Canyon Dam. Continue the journey to the renowned Antelope Canyon, home to breathtaking slot canyons formed millions of years ago by the wind power and erosion from rain. Antelope Canyon is also the most photographed region in the country. Our professional tour guide will lead the visitors to the top-notch landmarks of Antelope Canyon. After that, we will make a stop at Horseshoe Bend known for the enthralling curve of emerald green Colorado River. Later, our group returns to Las Vegas to spend the night.
Option B: Free Day In Las Vegas: Guests will spend the entirely free day in Las Vegas, better known as the city of entertainment and fun. Guests can spend the day according to their cravings.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
In the morning, our group is headed to the M&M Chocolate factory, also known as the sweetest place on earth. Here, guests can taste their favorite chocolate delights, and pay a visit to the Cactus Garden housing numerous species of Cactus plant collected from all around the world. After lunch, we will take our guests to the Barstow Outlet for some well-named outlet brand shopping experience. In an evening, our tour group will return to Los Angeles to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $50 Cable Car, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory admission: $50 South Rim /$90 West Rim /$115 Antelope Canyon /$30 Free day (Las Vegas) based on your choice.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, CA||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Los Angeles after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
to be honest, my family and I had never experienced such a great bus tour before. I’m nothing but thankful for all the team for making the tour absolutely amazing to us. The best part of this bus tour that I experience is that It has so many great stops, mentioning the Yosemite Park and San Francisco City Tour that was quite fascinating. On the other hand, our bus guiding host couldn’t be more intelligent, friendly and helpful. Thanks for providing us the great hotels in the area. I’d definitely recommend everyone to take the time out from the Stratosphere Hotel and visit the observation deck they got there. Good days!
As many others in the world I also wished to visit this great the U.S. The best part of it was that on this tour we had an opportunity to see the world’s important places comfortably and I am very happy that I could see them all without any trouble.
Never been fond of taking the journeys on a bus full of people, but the journey, after all, was worth it, not because of the people but because of the great places we got to explore. My husband and kids totally had a great in Las Vegas and especially in San Francisco. I was hoping that we could spend more days on the bus tour but it had to end after the course of a week. Stratosphere Las Vegas was a fine luxury hotel. Loved the Yosemite National Park Tour and the Grand Canyon South Region Tour. Great efforts by a tour operator in leading the tour at the Grand Canyon and the Antelope Canyon region, we couldn’t have had toured the way they led us to. Wonderful Experience Overall.
The tour was well planned by me and I wanted to visit these places. I was thrilled to see places and stay in the accommodation provided. The guide also was helpful and did the best he could do to see the passengers are safe and served well. My dissatisfaction was on the last day as I contracted severe headache and could not enjoy much.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.