7-Day San Francisco to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Universal Studio, Grand Canyon, Yosemite national Park and San Diego/Disneyland Tour (Free Airport Pickup - LAX OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-304A
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri (2019-04-12 To 2019-12-27) | Mon (2019-04-29 To 2019-09-30) | Fri (2020-04-01 To 2020-12-27) | Mon (2020-04-29 To 2020-09-30)
We will explore Los Angeles, Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theatre, the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Yosemite National Park, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park, San Diego Tour, Sea World, Balboa Park, Universal Studios, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon South Rim, Grand Canyon West Rim and more. Hotel stay and quality ground transportation are part of the package.
Free airport pickup is available from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Please make sure to meet our tour guide in the arrivals lobby. Tour guide will arrange hotel transfer where you check-in and relax for the rest of the day. There will be extra charges to make hotel transfer arrangements if you don’t arrive during free airport pickup time.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
Today we will San Francisco and head to Yosemite National Park. We will explore this stunning park in detail. The main highlights of our day include Bridal Veil Fall, El Capitan, Merced River, Half Dome and Yosemite Falls. After covering Yosemite National Park, we will head to hotel where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Fresno Yosemite Airport or Similar.
Bridal Veil Fall is one of the most popular and prominent waterfalls that are located in California. It is popular place for visitors to see the beauty of the 188 meters high waterfall that flows all year.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
A city of US in state of California in the Fresno County is called Fresno. It is the largest city in Central Valley and considered as center of San Joaquin Valley.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
A 45-mile long tributary flowing from Sierra Nevada into San Joaquin Valley is known as Merced River. The river is located in California.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
We will leave Fresno and head to Las Vegas. On our way to Las Vegas, we will stop by shopping outlets to do some shopping. We will be in Las Vegas by afternoon. We will have the optional night tour of Las Vegas and anyone interested in joining the tour can join it by paying an extra fee.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or Similar.
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas at the southwest of Las Vegas. This mall has around 58 stores and restaurants and to name few are outlets of Polo Ralph Lauren, Williams Sonoma, Banana Republic, and Coach. The mall has been beautifully themed as the Urban Court and the South Beach Court. Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas is connected to the Primm Valley Resort and Casino.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
South Rim: Early in the morning we will leave Las Vegas and head to the South Rim of Grand Canyon. We will sightsee the dramatic geographical structure and astonishing beauty South Rim of Grand Canyon. Then we will head to Las Vegas. After enjoying dinner, we will back to the hotel to catch some rest.
Note: One-way traveling time from Las Vegas is approximately 4.5 hours, we will spend about 1 hour on the site
West Rim: Early in the morning we will leave Las Vegas and travel towards Indian Reservation region to explore the West Rim of Grand Canyon. Here we will enjoy a wonderful experience of the Skywalk and see the awesome views of the Grand Canyon (optional fee). We will also enjoy the Helicopter Ride and experience the overwhelming depths of the Grand Canyon. Then we will head to Las Vegas. After enjoying dinner, we will back to the hotel to catch some rest.
Note: One-way traveling time from Las Vegas is approximately 2.5 hours, we will spend about 4 hours on the site.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or Similar.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
Today, we will explore the top-notch sites of Los Angeles ranging from the world-famous Dolby Theatre to Chinese Theatre, Olvera Street for its Mexican heritage. Guests will also get to see Chinatown and Walt Disney Concert Hall as we pass by them. Stay overnight in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar.
A live performance auditorium in Entertainment complex, Highland Center Shopping Mall and Hollywood on California is known as Dolby Theatre. It has capacity of 3,401 people.
To watch Los Angeles reversing to its original outlook, visiting Olvera Street is just the right option. It is also called, “the birthplace of Los Angeles”. Tourists from all over the world appreciate this marketplace.
TCL Chinese Theatre is a worth money-spending point to visit. The HD sound and screen of the cenima has won the modern youth. The excellence of entertainment is the key of success of the theatre.
Option A - Disneyland Park: Today in the morning we will begin our day and visit Disneyland Park. Here we will have the non- stop fun and entertainment. We will sightsee Critter Country, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, New Orleans Square and Mickey's Toontown. We will also enjoy the fireworks show and famous park parade.
Option A - Disney's California Adventure Park: We may visit the Disney's California Adventure Park. Here we will explore the Disney magic and California fun. We will enjoy the Paradise Pier, bug's land, Golden State and Hollywood Picture Backlot. We may also be excited with the special Pixar-themed parade and the white-knuckle roller coasters. Night stay in the hotel.
Option B - Disneyland Park + Disney's California Adventure Park (Optional: One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket): Today travelers may select a Disney tour. They will spend a whole day to enjoy the fantastic attractions and nonstop fun inside Disney (Self- Exploration).
Option C - San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Sea World (Optional Fee) (105 miles from Los Angeles): Today in the morning, we will travel to Coronado Island. Here we will visit the Hotel del Coronado and stunned by its beauty. Then we will explore the charm of Old Town and sightsee the main historical sites of San Diego. Our next stop will be the Sea World. During the tour of marine life park, we will sightsee different breathtaking shows performed by different sea animals like killer whales, dolphins, sea lions, penguins and others. We may also take stimulating rides like Journey to Atlantis, Wild Arctic Ride and Shipwreck Rapids. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Option D - San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Balboa Park (Free Activities) (105 miles from Los Angeles): Today in the morning we will start our day. First, we will visit the main and historical landmarks of San Diego. Then we will head to San Diego Harbor, here we will board the Cruise and see the beauty around the bay (optional fee). Next, we will head to Balboa Park, where we will stroll around and enjoy some free time to see theatres, museums, and gardens. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar.
Just outside of Los Angeles, you can visit the Anaheim city that has Disneyland and numerous other attraction spots. It is an ideal place to visit with your loved ones, as it has something for everyone regardless of their age. You will certainly enjoy your stay in Anaheim.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
In the county of San Diego, there is an affluent resort known as Coronado. This small town is based on an island. It is considered as suggested destination for honeymooners.
It is basically a theme park situated in Anaheim (California). The unique point of this park is that it is being looked after and operated by the famous Walt Disney Company.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
California’s famous hotel that provides luxurious as well as affordable spaces to the tourists is Hotel del Coronado. It is located near Downtown San Diego from ten-minute drive distance.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
The Sea World along San Diego coastline in California is a marine park. During the year different festivals are held at it a where guests can have an interactive adventure under the sea.
Today in the morning we will begin our day. We will visit the renowned theme park; Universal Studios. During studio tour, we will go behind the screen to see the largest movie sets and learn about the true art of filmmaking. We will be able to enjoy the latest rides like Harry Potter, Transformer, King Kong 360 3D, Shrek 4D and more.
Note: Tour will end in Los Angeles. Please book your flights leaving from LAX after 9:00 pm.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee: $20/per person for Yosemite National Park, CA.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland + California Adventure (One Day-Two Parks Hopper Ticket)||$199.00||$189.00||$199.00|
|Disneyland Adventure Park, CA||$149.00||$141.00||$149.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$22.00||$11.00||$22.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$115.00||$109.00||$115.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from SFO between 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $65 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We really loved Universal Studios, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon South Rim, San Diego Tour, Yosemite National Park.
I planned this trip for my kids who were crazy to visit Disneyland Park and Universal Studios particularly. The fun of Disney Park and its fantasy was not only enjoyed by my kids but also by me. What a memorable experience that was. Kids enjoyed the rides of Universal Studios a lot and I captured their moment in my camera. I must say that my tour guide supported and guided a lot in all the places that's why we enjoyed a lot. Bus services were really on time and well managed. Thanks
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly. The Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service was really helpful to us. We really enjoyed Los Angeles, Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theatre, the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Yosemite National Park, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Disneyland Park, and Universal Studios. I just wish if Mandatory Fee was a bit cheaper, but the tour was really worth it.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
I have always wanted to visit Yosemite National Park, i use to read about it only, but this was my first time to actually go there, and i never knew it was this beautiful, it was really amazing park, we also really loved San Diego Tour, Sea World, Balboa Park, Universal Studios, Grand Canyon West Rim. The tour guide was a real nice guy and the accommodation was also amazing, really clean and comfortable hotels. We were really happy about the great service and hospitality of Golden Bus Tours.
Lovely places an incredible variety of food was the beauty of this trip for me. I experienced this trip with my best friend and had great fun. It was not only one place where we enjoyed the most but almost all places were incredibly beautiful. Grand Canyon was a lovely place, we visited west rim and it was our best decision. We spent more time there and enjoy the helicopter ride. It was a lifetime experience. We enjoyed the fantasy world of Disney Park, sea world, the Chinese Theatre and the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. Shopping and food was enjoyed a lot as well. I found our bus service was a bit late sometimes; but tour guidance was good.
I took this tour along my wife and child. The visit is great and the guide is in all respects friendly. I found that it is an incentive for your cash. Superb system. Value your game plans, everything was all together. I I strongly recommend this visit, it will give you a thorough image of a huge piece of West Coast. Time in Yellowstone and Grand Teton is sufficiently very to get to know this delightful spot, in spite of the fact that you will need to return to this spot in future.
Awesome cost for every one of the spots we visited. It's a quick paced visit however certainly justified regardless of the cost for a learner who needed to get a look at every goal. Guide is very knowledgeable and he took us to all spots where we can get the best pictures. The Bus driver who was capable drive such long distance. I have 2 kids with me that are under 10 and 2 seniors and we all delighted in the visit tremendously. Highly recommended and and look forward for another visit soon.
Had an incredible Tour. A lot to see and every day got better. The highlight for us was The Universal Studio, Yellowstone Park and Disneyland Tour. Tour Guide, was pleasant, agreeable, clever, proficient, extremely sorted out and effective. Our bus driver,was additionally hilarious and drove all around cautiously and safely.The Guide took care of the entire mentor. I highly recommend this trip to everybody, youthful and old. Thank you GoldenBusTours for being so professional and helpful.