7-Day San Francisco to Las Vegas, Indians, White Sands Monument, Tombstone, Sky City, Phoenix and Saguaro National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-284
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
2018-11-17 | 2018-12-22
An excellent explicit tour covering places namely San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chinatown, Las Vegas Resort & Casino, the Barringer Crater, Canyon De Chelly, Jeep Tour, beautiful canyon and stories, the White House Ruin Trail, Gallup, The Sky City Cultural Center, Taos Pueblo, Santa Fe, the Petroglyph National Monument, Albuquerque, The Old Town Plaza , artistic shops, the historic church San Felipe de Neri, White Sands National Monument, the Tombstone, Biosphere 2, Saguaro National Park and Bay Area.
Leave for Las Vegas in the morning from the Bay Area and enjoy different performances, activities and delicious food at the Vegas Strip.
Hotel: Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino or Similar.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
On Day 2, we will start in the morning and arrive at the Barringer Crater, the best meteor crater. Then, we proceed to see the mysterious land of Canyon De Chelly. Guests may take a Jeep Tour arranged by the Navajo Indians. Get a chance to enjoy the beautiful canyon from a new perspective. In the canyon, we will visit and explore the White House Ruin Trail, the dramatic Anasazi cliff dwellings. We will spend the evening in Gallup. Finally, stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
The Canyon De Chelly Jeep take you into Canyon de Chelly tour, and Kikipelli Cave is the first stop. There are the first ruins, petroglyph rock and junction ruins to see and to visit the South Canyon. Later, we will visit Antelope House ruins as well.
Canyon de Chelly National Monument located in Arizona was established in 1931. It has a great historic value since it preserves ruins of the early tribes that once lived in the area.
Gallup in New Mexico is a small city on historic Route 66. There are red sandstone cliffs dominating to the east, and it is home to Anasazi archaeological sites. The Gallup cultural center has cultural exhibits and Native American crafts.
Meteor Crater represents a meteorite impact crater approximately 37 miles (60 km) to the east of Flagstaff and 18 miles (29 km) to the west of Winslow in the northern Arizona desert of the United States. This name was acquired from the adjacent post office named Meteor.
White House Ruin Trail is a moderately trafficked out 2.5 mile, and it is back trail located near Chinle, Arizona. This place offers scenic views and is exceptionally suitable for most skill levels. The trail is used for walking, hiking, nature trips, and birding.
On Day 3, we will start in the morning to visit The Sky City Cultural Center. We will also visit Taos Pueblo, an ancient Native American community. Later in the evening, we will arrive in New Mexico's capital Santa Fe. Finally, we will stay in the hotel overnight and relax.
Hotel: Sage Inn Santa Fe or Similar.
Sky city cultural center and the Haaku Museum strives to preserve traditions of Acoma while offering insight into the Acoma Pueblo unique history. The cultural center offers throughout the year offers guided tours, and there will be cultural exhibits by local artisans.
Taos Pueblo is a pueblo belonging to a Native American tribe of Tiwa-Speaking Puebloan people. It is to 1 mile north of the Taos modern city, New Mexico, United States of America. It is situated in the valley of the Rio Grande.
Taos is a town in northern New Mexico’s high desert. It iscompletely enveloped by the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. It is renowned for historic adobe buildings such as Taos Pueblo, a compound inhabited by Native Americans for centuries. Taos has many galleries and museums.
On Day 4, we will start in the morning and go on a short tour in Santa Fe and visit the Petroglyph National Monument. We will then reach Albuquerque, the hot air balloon capital of the world. The Old Town Plaza has artistic shops and the historic church San Felipe de Neri nearby. We will visit White Sands National Monument that features endless wave-like dunes of gypsum sand. Finally, we will stay overnight in Las Cruces.
Hotel: Sleep Inn or Similar.
Albuquerque is the New Mexico’s largest city, sitting in the high desert. It has a modern Downtown core in contrast with Old Town Albuquerque, dating to 1706 as a Spanish colony founding. It has historic adobe buildings and shops sell Native American handicrafts.
Petroglyph National Monument stretches 17 miles near Albuquerque, New Mexico's West dominating the city's western horizon. The monuments western boundary features a chain of fissure volcanoes. The Butte volcano follows to its south by Bond, Vulcan, Black and JA volcanoes.
Santa Fe, is the New Mexico’s capital, sitting in the Sangre de Cristo foothills. It is known for its Pueblo-style architecture and is a hotbed for creative arts. Founded in 1610 as a Spanish colony, it is a traditional Plaza.
The state of Mexico has a National Monument sixteen miles away from Dona Ana County and Otero County is White Sands National Monument. It was built in 1936 and added to NRHP on June 23rd, 1988.
On Day 5, we will start in the morning and visit the historical western town of Tombstone. Guests may enjoy a gunfight performance (optional fee). After Tombstone tour, we will head to Biosphere 2 (optional fee). After this, take a tour of Saguaro National Park to see its cactus collection and spend the night in Phoenix hotel.
Hotel: Best Western or Similar.
The Biosphere 2 is an Earth Systems science research facility located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains. It is a large laboratory geared at global Ecology and research on the future of the earth.
The Saguaro National Park in Arizona is also a national treasure which must be visited by the tourists. There are many places for hikes and photography. The park includes wildlife as well.
Founded in the year 1879, Tombstone is one of the oldest city situated in the Arizona State. Tombstone is primarily known for its fascinating Wild West history, as well as it’s the best city highlighting an authentic western culture. Tombstone was once home to outlaws and cowboys, housing myriads of historic charms ranging from iconic buildings to bars, dusty streets, ethos, and similar.
On Day 6, we will start in the morning and leave for Phoenix. Here visit the largest antique in the world, from London England, the famous London Bridge. Finally, spend the colorful night in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
The London bridge is primarily located Arizona. To be precise the bridge is constructed on Lake Havasu City, the bridge was located in Arizona in the year 1967 after it was dismantled from River Thames in London.
Phoenix is the capital of the U.S. state southwestern of Arizona. It is well known for its year-round sun and the warm temperatures. It anchors a multicity, sprawling metropolitan area referred to as the Valley of the Sun. It is also famous for its high-end spa resorts.
On Day 7, We will start in the morning considering from any one of the three options:
Option 1: We will take the tour bus and head back to Bay Area and arrive in the evening.
Option 2: We will self check-out the hotel room and take a flight back to hometown.
Option 3: We will self check-out the hotel room and take the Vegas Express bus back to Los Angeles ($45/person).
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Biosphere 2, AZ||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Canyon De Chelly Jeep, AZ||$55.00||$55.00||$55.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Meteor Crater, AZ||$18.00||$18.00||$18.00|
|Petroglyph National Monument, NM||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Sky City Cultural Center, NM||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:45 AM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 07:00 AM
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 07:00 AM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market)San Jose, CA 95131 at 7:30 AM
- 291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 07:30 AM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94539 at 08:00 AM
- 718 Franklin St/8th St (Ruby King Bakery Cafe)Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 8:45 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I and my wife went on this tour for a week's time, and this was the first time we have come to visit this area and the beautiful places. We are history lovers, and so visiting all these places were like fascinating, and we went speechless. The places were stunning, and it came like we saw the most of the American Indian history and also learned a lot about the areas from our knowledgeable guide who did not spare any detail. He saw us taking interest and ensured we knew every bit of that he knew. Indeed a nice guy!
I finally made it this tour that I have learned about a lot from my colleagues and friends. I recommend this tour as it covers a lot of important places. Luckily, I took this bus tour or else I was planning to rent a car. There was no trouble in this bus transport. The Museum and the Crater were some of the best wonders on the earth that I saw on this tour. Surely they are unforgettable. These authentic places bring out the history and the tour goes to many more places. Honestly, all the places visited were absolutely scenic.
I had been to these places earlier, but did not have the opportunity to go deep. I had come by some personal and office work then and could not get to know these details. Luckily, I am on this tour, and our guide is not only smart but also really knowledgeable. He was ready to give all the information about each place dotted with history. The tour took us to all the places mentioned, and the small tours to visit also were a lovely experience. The Tombstone visit was also great, and the hotels we stayed were one of the best.
A great experience it was and there was always the friendly voice of the tour guide, who always came to us running explaining or saying something humorously. Of course our booking ride in the bus was good and the places we stayed were also good, decent and nice. The only problem was with the allocation of the rooms, they gave our rooms only after waiting for 40 minutes in the reception. This arrangement should have been orderly and they must have taken good care of the booking, so that we need not wait for accommodating our rooms. I recommend this tour!
The experience was fantastic. The trip on this bus was fabulous. The rooms were decent and good, but could have been really better. The hotel room could have had a balcony and some open space. It was all covered. Of course, we also were tired and almost slept the moment we entered the room. We went to all the places and now it looks surprising that I have visited so many places in this week. This would have been impossible had I taken my own vehicle. The places we had lunch were also the best, the guide and the driver helpful.
I went with my grown up niece as she seemed interested. We had a great time on this bus tour. The guide and the driver were helpful and they were ready to listen to us and were ready to share the facts about places. In fact, they told some intricate details of places that are hard to find. They were aware of quite a lot and so visiting places seemed interesting. I found the bus co-passengers to be less friendly and even after such as long togetherness for a week; none of us had anything to share, though I tried.