Bay Area – San Francisco – Napa Valley – Lake Tahoe – Reno
We start with the view of the majestic Golden Gate Bridge. Then we go on a Bay Cruise to have a breathtaking view of the city. From here we will visit the Fisherman’s Wharf and then arrive at the Lombard Street. Later on our way to Sacramento, we go through the beautiful Napa Valley. We also stop at Lake Tahoe for some time.
Hotel: Harrah’s Reno or Similar.
Reno – Perrine Memorial Bridge – Shoshone Falls – Snake River Valley
Today driving through the Great Basin Desert of US we visit the Perrine Memorial Bridge and later visit the beautiful Shoshone Falls. Shoshone Falls is commonly called as the Niagara of the West Coast. We will head to Pocatello for the night stay.
Hotel: Red Lion Pocatello or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park/ West Yellowstone
On day 3, we solely explore the Yellowstone National Park. We see the Norris Geyser Basin, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, the Lower Yellowstone River Falls, the beautiful Yellowstone Lake, the Artist Point, the Fountain Paint Pot, the Mud Volcano Region, the Old Faithful Geyser, the Upper Yellowstone Falls and lastly the Grand Prismatic Hot Spring.
Hotel: Yellowstone National Park Cabins or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park/West Yellowstone – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Salt Lake City
We continue from where we left the previous day in exploring the Yellowstone National Park by visiting the West Thumb Geyser Basin. Later we will be traveling by the Snake River to reach the Grand Teton National Park; after that we visit the Antler Arche Square. Next, we head to Salt Lake City in Utah and see the Utah State Capitol. We will have our night stay in Provo..
Hotel: Provo Marriott Convention Centre or Similar.
Provo – Bryce Canyon – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Tuba
On Day 5 we explore the Bryce Canyon National Park, and later we head to the Antelope Canyon and then the Horseshoe Bend. We will stay overnight in Tuba City.
Hotel: Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites or Similar.
Tuba – Grand Canyon National Park – East Rim – South Rim – Las Vegas
Today we visit the Grand Canyon National Park and visit the East Rim and the South Rim, we also see a movie at the Grand Canyon IMAX theatre. Later we will head to Las Vegas where we will indulge ourselves in a Las Vegas Night Tour. This night tour is optional. You can do something on your own as well.
Hotel: Linq Casino Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Ethel M. Chocolate Factory – Tanger Outlets – Los Angeles
On the 7th and the last day, we visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and then we visit the Botanical Cactus Garden nearby. Thereafter we head back for Los Angeles and on the way we stop at the Tanger Outlets to do some shopping. We will end our tour in Los Angeles.
Note: From LAX Airport book your domestic flights after 9:30 pm and International flights after 10:30 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (62+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South & West Rim, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|KA Show, LV||$122.00||$122.00||$122.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$115.00||$93.00||$115.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$65.00||$0.00||$65.00|
|Napa Valley + Yellowstone NP + Grand Teton NP + Bryce Canyon NP + Antelope Canyon + fuel surcharge (Mandatory admission Fee)||$95.00||$95.00||$95.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$234.00||$234.00||$234.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$40.00||$28.00||$40.00|
|South Rim GCN Helicopter, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$157.00||$157.00||$157.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:15 AM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 7:15 AM
43 the Embarcadero, (Red and White Fleet) San Francisco, CA 94105 at 8:45 AM
Pier 43 1/2. San Francisco, CA 94111 at 9:15 AM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 06:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 06:30 PM
15333 Culver Dr, #800, (Old 99 Ranch Market Irvine) Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
9488 Valley Boulevard, (Quality Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 06:30 PM
1 World Way, (Los Angeles International Airport) Los Angeles, CA 90045 at 07:00 PM
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it never came to my mind that our country has the best touring places all around the world. I hired two seats from this bus agency and departed on it on the very next morning. I like the fast and good service which we being provided with. The attractions such as the Grant Teton peaks, Yellowstone were quite stunning. It was a tour of a week and I think we have visited the best around the country. Thanks for the good know-how and professionalism!
that is the best way to spend the vacations a bus tour which best offers the exciting destinations, accommodations, and user-friendly guides. We boarded for a week on this bus journey which picked us from the San Francisco in a morning. The bus got full and we start our tour wandering around the famous spots of the city. We were then being driven to the Shoshone Falls, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Valley, Horseshoe Bend, and myriads of other destination which sure was incredible enjoyment.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.