Hometown – Salt Lake City
Fly from your hometown and reach the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) where our travel guides in blue uniform will welcome the arrivals. Passengers are subjected to meet our travel guides at Luggage Claiming Zone at the Terminal 2 of the airport between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM. We will provide our guests a complimentary airport pickup service to the hotels. Overnight stay in Salt Lake City. For flight delays and other information, call our front desk.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
Today, our guests will set off early in the morning to explore Yellowstone National Park, one of the first national parks in the country. Yellowstone National Park is home to picturesque dramatic canyons, mountainous streams, valleys, lush woodlands, hot springs and torrential geysers. Guests will explore the famous attractions of Yellowstone National Park ranging from Old Faithful to Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking Trail, Morning Glory Pool, and similar. Later, we will return to West Yellowstone to spend the night.
Hotel: Yellowstone Lodge or Dude & Roundup or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Salt Lake City
In the morning, our group will continue exploring the charms of Yellowstone National Park. Immerse yourself exploring the renowned Norris Basin, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Lake, and Yellowstone Canyon. Then, we will take our guests to Grand Teton National Park known for its scenic glacier peaked mountains, diverse ecosystems, lush greenery, and more. Discover the charms of Grand Teton National Park, and arrive at the Jackson town. Here, the Elk Antler Arches Park is the famous tourist’s attractions. Later, we will take our guests to the Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
Begin the tour in the morning. Browse the Utah State Capitol building in Salk Lake City, known for its Neoclassical Corinthian Revival architecture. Continue towards the renowned Temple Square, a famous tourists attractions with a historic Gothic revival architecture of the building. Later, our group will explore the charms of Great Salt Lake. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West Rim/Free Day – Las Vegas
Optional A: Grand Canyon West Rim – Hoover Dam: Our group will reach the Grand Canyon West Rim in the morning, which was eroded by Colorado River over seventeen million years ago. Grand Canyon West Rim is home to some of the largest and fascinating rock formations that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Explore the Eagle Point, and step on the Grand Canyon Skywalk overlooking the breathtaking views of the region. Here, our guests will also tour the famous Guano Point. Guests surely don’t want to miss experiencing the Helicopter Ride highlighting the awe-inspiring depths of Grand Canyon. Make a stop at Hoover Dam, one of the country’s largest arch-gravity dam attracting millions of tourists for its breathtaking views. Overnight return to Las Vegas to spend the night. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, guests can enjoy watching the Las Vegas Shows to bring a delightful ending of the day (optional). (Fee is included as $90 with lunch bag and entrance charges)
Option B: Free Day in Las Vegas: Guests choosing the Free Day in Las Vegas will have the opportunity to spend the entire day according to their desire in the city. *no transportation services will be provided. (Free Day fee is charged as 30$).
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
In the morning, our group makes the first stop at M&M Chocolate Factory where we can explore the manufacturing processes of M&M chocolates and taste the freshly prepared delights. Enjoy exploring Cactus Garden, home to a wide variety of cactus plant species collected from all around the world. After lunch, we will take our guests to Barstow Outlets to experience the famous outlet shopping. In an evening, our group will return to Los Angeles to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn or Similar.
Choose 1 from 6 Events
Today, our guests have a chance to select any of the following 1-day tours according to their desire. You will pay for them seperately.
Los Angeles City Tour ($50/person)
Desert Hills Premium Outlets Tour (6 Hours)
San Diego Ocean View Train Ride Tour ($60/person)
Hollywood Universal Studios Tour ($85/person)
Disney Adventure Park One-Day Tour ($85/person)
Disneyland Theme Park One-Day Tour ($85/person)
After that, our tour will be concluded, and our guests will be transferred to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for the flights scheduled after 8:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Yellowstone, Grand Teton and West Rim/Free Day ($60/person) are mandatory.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $5/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $9 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$168.00||$168.00||$168.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$37.00||$37.00||$37.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone National Park,Grand Teton National Park||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
It was absolutely wonderful experiencing the journey out in the California and Utah. There was just so many things to do like exploring the landmarks, hiking up those trails at Yellowstone, and the food was just OK and the food also cost us a lot since the eateries out at the tourist landmarks are expensive. Speaking on behalf of my family who also happens to board this tour with me, they also enjoyed but they felt kind of exhausted since it requires a massive energy to fully enjoy the vacations abroad. I’m nothing but grateful!
We decided to travel to LA by road and stopped at the many places on our own, we reached around the evening at LA where we joined the tour. The travel people just checked-in us at a hotel because our journey was going to begin the very next day. I like how the management treats their customers; very nicely with a friendly attitude. The best place we experienced were the Grand Canyons and the Disneyland, of course, the Yellowstone Park Tour was great, and the gushing geysers were just fascinating to see. This is the best bus tour that I have experienced with respect to destinations and travel services. I’d highly recommend to families and friends! Well-delivered!.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.