Philadelphia – Washington DC
Tourists will be taken to the famous landmarks in Philadelphia such as Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Statue of George Washington the first president of America. Tourists will take pictures and explore the area with a tour guide. Then the crew will head to Washington DC. Lincoln Memorial and Korean Vietnam War memorial are the first places that would be visited by the tourists. Then visitors will be taken to the Air and Space Museum where visitors will get fascinated by the latest science and technology relating to aircrafts. Then the crew will head to Potomac river while on the way visitors will also see the US Capitol and White House from outside. After arriving at the Potomac River, visitors will cruise around and spend some relaxing time in the evening there. We will go to International Spy Museum when DC cruise is closed in winter.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/ Shippen Place Hotel/ Crowne Plaza or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
The tour will begin in the morning. We will first stop at the Corning Glass Museum where the visitors will be amused by the incredible glass objects located in the museum. The next destination: National Niagara Falls State Park. At the park, visitors will catch the fantastic sight of Niagara Falls. Visitors will take pictures and spend amazing time at the Falls. Then tourists will watch IMAX movie in Cinema at the same park. After this, we will take Maid of the Mist Boat ride to get closer the Falls. Tourists will then decide whether they want to explore the Niagara Falls Park on their own or go on the in-depth tour of the Falls to explore the Niagara Fort and Whirl Pool State Park. At night time visitors will enjoy the beautiful night view which we may skip when sunset is too late.
Note: We will do Jet Boat Ride when Maid of the Mist is closed during winter. It only operates when weather conditions allow.
Hotel: Adams Mark Hotel, Radisson Hotel, Holiday Inn, Clarion Hotel or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto – Canada
In summer season: The journey will start in the mooring while crossing a beautiful bridge named as Rainbow bridge on the way to Niagara Falls. Skylon Tower is the spot where visitors will have the delicious meal and then continue the journey to see the gigantic Niagara Falls. As the Toronto city is the nation’s busiest city, the crew will travel inside the city, watch the CN Tower and later visit Lake Ontario to relax and catch the gorgeous sight of the place. Tour will then head to Parliament House of Toronto and Regency Lake. In the evening, the tour will head to North America to have the best Chinese food in China Town.
In winter season: The journey will begin in the morning to reach Canada to watch the gigantic Niagara Falls that is seven hundred and seventy-five feet tall. Have the best meal at Skylon Tower and watch IMAX movie. Visit CN Tower on the way to Ripley Aquarium to watch the incredible wildlife creatures. Then the group will head to Casa Lomas Castle to watch the ancient Canadian cultures. However on the way visitor will also see the famous landmark such as City Hall and Provincial Parliament House. In the evening of the day, visitors will head back to North America to have the delicious dinner at Chinatown.
Hotel: Crown Plaza, Don Valley Plaza or Similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
In summer season: The first destination of the tour will thousand Island that is located between Canada and America. Visitors will spend some amazing time at the location by cruising around the stunning lake at Thousand Island where the beauty of nature is breathtaking. The next destination would be the capital of Canada: Ottawa. Reaching at Ottawa visitors will be taken to National War Memorial and other famous spots on the way such as Parliament Building and Peace tower located at Ottawa. The next destination is Montreal, where the visitors will visit the city that is however also named as French capital depicting French culture. Visitors will be taken to famous spots such as their markets and famous beautifully designed buildings. Crew will also visit the famous landmark at Montreal: Olympic Stadium, tourists will wander around the huge Olympic stadium and then pass by Notre Dame Basilica.
In winter season: Beginning the tour in the morning and reaching Canada’s capital city: Ottawa. Visitors will go to the famous landmarks located in Ottawa such as National War Memorial, Parliament House, and Peace Tower. Spending sufficient time at Ottawa crew will head to Montreal that is also named as the French city in America. Tourists will visit the city depicting French culture. The famous landmark in Montreal is the Olympic Stadium would be visited will a guided tour map. We will pass by Notre-Dame Basilica.
Hotels: Gouverneurs Hotel/ Des Seigneurs Hotel/ le Dauphin/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
In the early morning, the tour will begin to reach Quebec to wander inside the city depicting French style buildings, streets, and surroundings. Enjoy incredible restaurants, cafes in that location. To watch the ancient and modern day art crew will head to Notre Dame de Quebec and Basilica Cathedral, where visitors will spend time watching the items of art. Tourists will also see Château Frontenac, the largest Hotel, and Parliament House. Then the crew will head to Boston, from where tourists will eat fresh lobsters and end the day happily.
During winter we will not visit Quebec.
Hotels: Sheraton Hotel/ Doubletree Hotel/ Radisson Hotel/ Courtyard Hotel/ Wyndham/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
In morning, visitors arrive at Boston Harbor to cruise in it while catching the stunning natural sight. In the afternoon, visitors will be taken to the Quincy Market where the visitors have the best and famous lunch of the market. After having lunch, visitors will head to New York City.
Hotels: Sheraton Hotel/ Doubletree Hotel/ Radisson Hotel/ Courtyard Hotel/ Wyndham/Hotel Somerset/ Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
New York City – Home
The journey will start in the morning. The well-known building in New York City: Empire State building. Visitors can go to the observation deck of the building to catch the sight of the entire city. The journey will continue to Hudson River where we will take Statue of Liberty Cruise and enjoy a sightseeing experience. The tour will continue to see the intrepid U.S.S, where the tourists will see the ancient and modern day aircrafts. Air and space Museum is next on the list. New York Stock Market Exchange, Charging bull and Trinity Church will also be visited by the group as they are the famous spots in New York City. Tourists will also catch the sight of World Trade Centre, Freedom Tower, and United Nation building as we pass by them.
Note: At the end of the tour we will drop you off at LGA/JFK/EWR airport or take a bus without guide to drop off location in Philadelphia (30th Street Station Philadelphia, PA 19104)
Please book your flights in departure after 19:00
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$32.00||$39.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Historic District of Old Quebec, QC||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.90||$14.63|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|Toronto Cruise, ON||$25.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
21 S 5th St, (Front of the Philadelphia Bourse Mall) Philadelphia, PA 19106 at 08:45 AM
Book your flights after 7:00 pm for JFK, LGA, EWR Departure.
30th Street Station Philadelphia, PA 19104.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
GoldenBus Tours gave is a very detailed tour. This is one travel agency which devised a well organized tour containing each and every detail about the daily itinerary and all necessary tickets and booking information. Our tour guide also had a deep knowledge of all the areas and the activities we could do. She was also very pleasant and guided us whenever we needed help. Accommodations provided were also good, had everything one would expect on a trip.
This was my first tour with GoldenBusTours and I was satisfied with my expectations. Good things: 1) Tour covers a lot of destination as mentioned in the iterinary trip on website. 2) Bus was AC and Hotels were really nice. 3) Bus stops at downtown areas and gives around
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.