7-Day Philadelphia to Amish Village, Niagara Falls, Boston, New York City and Washington DC In-Depth Tour
Tour Code: GOL-PHI-114
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri (2019-01-05 To 2023-12-31) | Thu,Sun (2019-04-01 To 2020-01-02) | Thu,Sun (2020-04-01 To 2021-01-02)
Join us on 7 day tour and visit Philadelphia, the Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell Center, Washington D.C, the National Museum of Natural History, the Hope Diamond, the Capitol and, the US Congress Building , the Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum, the White House (South Lawn View), the Lincoln Memorial, the D.C. Harbor Cruise, the Potomac River, The Pentagon, Niagara Falls City, the Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, MIT, Trinity Church, the Boston harbor, the Quincy Market, and many more world famous attractions.
Today we will start in the morning and depart for Philadelphia. On reaching there, we will visit the historical Independence Hall. Group will also see the Liberty Bell Center, the symbol of Freedom and Liberty. Then our bus then will head to Washington D.C. and will stop first at the National Museum of Natural History that has the Hope Diamond. From there, our coach will take us to the Capitol (outside) and we can capture photos keeping the US Congress Building as the backdrop. Next, we will stop at the Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum where we can take pictures with wax sculptures prominent figures. Following it, we will reach the White House (South Lawn View from outside), the principal residence and the U.S. President workplace. Later, you may visit the Lincoln Memorial. And the day's final attraction will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise resting on the Potomac River, offering an exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Defense Department. Finally, we reach the hotel and take good rest.
Hotel: Sheraton Dulles Airport, Hyatt or anything similar.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
It is a museum located in the capital United States of America which is Washington DC. The unique thing about this museum is that everything in it is made of Wax such as celebrity’s statues etc.
The National Museum of Natural History is located in Washington DC and is administered by the Smithsonian Museum, it is open around the year and has recorded a total of 7.3 million visitors in 2014.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
In the morning, we will reach the Corning Museum of Glass; see live Hot Glass Show. Then head to Niagara Falls City, know the history and legend of Niagara Falls from the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara. At night time, to end the day, we will see the Illumination of Niagara Falls before starting back to the hotel. Finally, on reaching the hotel, we will stay overnight. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel: Radisson Grand Island or anything similar.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
On Day 3, we will start the tour in the morning to Niagara Falls in-depth tour, visit the Old Fort Niagara, Lake Ontario, pass by Power Vista and experience nature in a JetBoat riding through the Niagara River. Following it, we take the Maid of the Mist (Apr- Nov), the boat ride taking you into the Niagara Falls heart to experiences the natural wonders. After leaving Niagara Falls City, we will proceed to Boston. There we will end the night with a delicious New England Lobster Dinner before heading back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Hotel: Double tree by Hilton or anything similar.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On Day 4, we will begin our tour by visiting the campus of the Harvard University, and guests can take a stroll inside the Ivy League school. With Harvard, we will pass by Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Then we will pass by Trinity Church and later visit the Boston harbor. Here, we will take the Boston Harbor Cruise to see the beauty of this country. Following the Boston Harbor Cruise, we will visit the Quincy Market, and guests can find local specialties. Lastly, we will go back to New York City in our tour bus and stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
On Day 5, we will start in the morning to Princeton University, and our guided tour will give information about this elite school. Later, our tour bus will head for the Amish Farm of Pennsylvania to experience Amish culture first hand. Here also will be a guided tour leading into Amish history, authentic Amish farmhouse and their unique farm town. In the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or anything similar.
Amish Farm and House is tourist spot situated in Lancaster County, PA.US. It became a proper tourist attraction in 1955. It provides its visitors a keen look into original Amish lifestyle and culture.
The Ivy League Private Research University in Princeton is said to be as Princeton University. It is one of the oldest research institutions in New Jersey.
On Day 6, we will start in the morning and head to Rockefeller Center. We will take some photos of these buildings. Then, we will proceed for some shopping to Saks Fifth Department store on 5th Ave. In the evening guests will return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: HILTON NEWARK PENN STATION, Crowne Plaza Newark or anything similar.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
Saks Fifth Avenue was founded in 1898 and is an American department store chain. It is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and is a flagship store. The corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
On Day 7, we will start in the morning and visit the financial capital of the world, Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange. On the way, we can see the Old City Hall and the Charging Bull sculpture. Next, we will reach up to the One World Trade Center for a panoramic view of NYC. Right after, we will move on to get a view the city from the Liberty Cruise and feel the New York Harbor relaxing breeze. Here, guests can see the premier skyline from the water, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy a close-up view of Statue of Liberty. The next halt will be at the USS Intrepid featuring aircrafts collections. We will pass through midtown, United Nation (UN) and Fifth Avenue before arriving at the Rockefeller Center. The last destination is the Times Square, and visitors get a chance to explore the Ripley's Believe It Not and to experience the unbelievable mysteries. The tour will head back Philadelphia.
After the tour finishes at 6 pm, we will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Philadelphia, and our tour guide will not accompany you.
Located at the very heart of City Hall Park in Lower Manhattan, New York City Hall is primarily known as the oldest city hall on the American soil. Built in the year 1812, New York City Hall showcases a spectacular French Renaissance Revival with interior Georgian Revival architecture. It is also designated as the National Historic Landmark.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
It is the name of a Borough which is located at the meeting point of Atlantic Ocean and Hudson River. The tourist destinations of the borough are Empire State Building, Broadway Theater and sprawling Central Park.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is a museum that is owned by Ripley Entertainment. The museum consists of some of the weirdest looking exhibits and is a popular tourists attractions.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$29.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$16.00||$16.00||$16.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I went 4 months back and indeed it was a memorable tour. The places we visited right from the university to the market, the aircrafts and the Niagara Falls, everything was mesmerizing. There was no room to not stand wonderstruck. In most places, I was standing open mouthed. They were so beautiful that I cannot say. That’s the reason I took most photos of the places than me and other people. This tour for a week was like going out of the world. It gave a new experience never felt before. I loved this tour and I give 5 stars.
My first visit to the United States and my children who are settled here want us to visit all the important places. My god, it is too much for us. We have seen so much in this tour for a week that my thoughts are clouded. I am unable to recollect that I saw in each place. According to me this should have been covered in more days at least for people of my age. Youngsters may remember in one visit, but I am over 60 and need more time to take information. It should have been a longer tour.
what a good time on board. The bus drove us to Philadelphia top attraction’s first at where explore many sites. The other day we explored our country’s capital city Washington DC which is the best journey in the entire7 day tour. Discovering the Niagara Falls from the American side was also pretty remarkable as it one country’s most renowned tourist's attraction. My friends and I just wander around the Niagara Falls Park and had fun. Many destinations with best tour operators, Thank You!
we spent a lot of money on food while we were on this 7-day bus tour which started from Philadelphia. As it’s the most leading tour management then they don’t something about the food. Other than that, our tour did make our seven days so magnificent that my family and I would remember it for the lifetime. Rhode Island, Niagara Falls was the best and we did have a chance to take amazing photographs with the top sites. Good days invested!
Visit was great, my folks enjoyed in it a ton. The guide was enlightening and gave a great deal of subtleties. Was useful with helpful decisions.
I enjoyed in this visit and guide attempted to take advantage of every goal. The settlement was great they were extremely mindful so as not to abandon individuals.
I went on a 7-day trip together with my husband. Our guide,was knowledgeable and clarified the agenda obviously. He ensured that we voyaged securely, he's likewise an entertaining person which caused the vacationers to overlook the long adventure hours. Next time we go on another visit, I would guarantee that the guide is same.