Hometown – New York City (Self-guided tour in Flushing) (12/30/2017 Saturday)
Passengers will take a flight and arrive at the major airports of New York and New Jersey: JFK, LGA, EWR. Meet our professional travel hosts will be waiting at the Luggage Claim Area for domestic arrivals and Passenger Waiting Area for the international flight arrivals. Passengers reaching the airports of New York will head to Flushing where we will enjoy the world-class shopping experience at the Macy's Shopping Center. Arrivals at the airport of New Jersey can visit the Jersey Garden Mall.
If you meet tour guide at JFK OR LGA before 9:00 am then you can join the morning tour of the city covering DUMBO, Madison Square & Flatiron Building (Outside view, 20 mins), Washington Square & New York University (Outside view, 15 mins).
After 4:30 PM, we invite all the guests to join our Night Tour of this sleepless town.
Hotel: Crowne(Ramada) Plaza EWR /Sheraton Edison/Doubletree Somerset, or Similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31/2017 Sunday)
In the morning, we will travel to Central Park of New York. Enjoy tasting the famous Lady M Cake or head to Luke's Lobsters to taste the lobsters' brunch. Continue to Fifth Avenue which resides myriads of world-class brand stores and attractions. We will also browse the iconic Trump Tower. After that, we will be headed off to Times Square to participate in the celebrations of New Year's Eve. Guests will have the following options to spend the time in the Times Square Countdown Zone:
- Take a walk to the Times Square and enjoy watching the breathtaking performances and celebrating events before the countdown to the New Year. (free of any additional charge)
- For the guests looking for a complete fun and entertainment package of New Year Celebrations at Times Square can take the Applebee Party Pass. It is one of the best ways to get in the center of the New Year’s Celebrations. Applebee Party pass features services for lifetime ranging from Premium Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, House DJ/Live Entertainment, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight, Party Favors, and more (fee included as $375 for adults, & $250 for kids).
- Immerse yourself in the dazzling celebrations of New Year on a New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise. It features excellent entertainment while cruising, dance floor, DJ Live, open bar, New York City skyline, Midnight fireworks, and much more (participants must be over 21 years old, the fee is included as $411 including drop-off services to the pier).
Hotel: Crowne(Ramada) Plaza EWR, Sheraton Edison, Doubletree Somerset, or similar.
New York City Tour (1/1/2018 Monday)
Begin the day by exploring the charms of New York City from the top floor of Empire State Building. Enjoy taking a cruise on Hudson River overlooking Statue of Liberty, Bookly Bridge, and New York Skylines. At US Intrepid, we will browse many aircraft and super airliners that are displayed in the exhibition. Wander around the world-famous Wall Street of New York while witnessing New York Stock Exchange Charging Bull, and pay visits to Trinity Church (photo stop), Madame Tussauds’, and Times Square. Our group will also browse the famous landmarks of New York City such as the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center. Later, we will have a chance to watch famous Broadway Musicals to bring the night a delightful ending (advance booking of seats is mandatory for Broadway musicals; since seats are limited, consult travel guide).
Hotel: Crown (Ramada) Plaza EWR, Sheraton Edison, Doubletree Somerset, or similar.
- Broadway Theatre, NY
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC (1/2/2018 Tuesday)
In the morning, our group reaches the Philadelphia city. Here, we make a stop at Independence National Historical Park, where we wander around and tour the Independence Hall where the Declaration of Independence for Americans was first contracted. We will not miss browsing the famous landmarks of Philadelphia ranging from Liberty Bell to Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and much more. Then, we travel to the capital of United States, Washington DC. Here, we will enjoy touring grand monuments including Lincoln Memorial (Reflecting Pool), Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. At Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, guests will be fascinated by the exhibits depicting the science of space and air traveling. Make a stop at White House and US Capitol; don't miss taking photographs with the backdrop of the most powerful buildings in the country. The fun will begin as our guests take the Potomac River cruise highlighting the major attractions of Washington DC including Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and many others.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, BW Premier Harrisburg, Four Points, Courtyard or similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls (1/3/2018 Wednesday)
Travel to the world-famous one of a kind museum, the Corning Museum of Glass. It houses over forty thousand pieces of stunning glass exhibits and some of them dating back to the age of millennia. Here, we will appreciate Hot Glass Show which is operated by professional designers of glass. After that, we arrive at the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon entering the Falls park, the thundering roars of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, will enchant the visitants. Enjoy boarding Niagara Jetboats on Niagara River (only closed in bad/icy weather conditions for security reasons). Watch a short IMAX documentary film to learn about the history of the falls. After that, our guests choose either to self-explore this magnificent region or take our exclusive Niagara In-depth tour which highlights the two major attractions of the region: Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpools.
Hotel: Adam’s Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn, or similar.
Upstate New York – Boston (1/4/2018 Thursday)
In the morning, we will head to Boston while crossing Upstate New York along the Erie Canal and breathtaking mountainous views. Arrive at the old town of Cambridge to take a guided tour of world's most leading Harvard University, also take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies and backdrops of MIT main campus building. Our group will also browse some of the most eminent landmarks of Boston city including Trinity Cathedral, State House, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, and Swan Lake Park as our bus pass by them. Before returning to the hotels, taste the Boston's renowned lobster feast.
Hotel: Sheraton, DoubleTree, Courtyard, Holiday Inn, or similar.
Boston – Hometown/New York (1/5/2018 Friday)
Begin the day by taking a sightseeing cruise highlighting the charms of Boston Harbor. Quincy Market is the oldest marketplace of Boston where will appreciate strolling and browsing many souvenirs and don't miss tasting the famous New England Clam Chowders. In the afternoon, guests will be dropped off at the BOS airport (for flights scheduled after 1:30 PM), and at the airports of New York (JFK/LGA/EWR) (for flights scheduled after 7:00 PM).
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up).
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Manhattan Morning Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:30 pm for Logan International Airport(BOS), as there will be travel activities on the last day.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I wouldn’t mind taking the bus tour again in the next year as well, with the excellent management of our travel guides and destinations that we all could enjoy. I like everything about our bus journey. The best time we had was at the Times Square, DC, and at Niagara Falls. This journey definitely worth it.
the Corning Glass Museum in the Corning, New York was the finest stop we had on our days. I have never thought that there is a gigantic museum just to exhibit the glass items representing the science behind glassmaking. Besides, the New York countdown was enticing as there were fireworks which make the sky so colorful and twinkling. The view of White House gave me ghost bumps as it the only place which saw from our childhood on the television and it was wonderful to see it in actual. Thank You so much!
my brother recommended and bought us this full seven-day tour which was taking the passengers to innumerable locations in the big apple, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. The lobster dinner was highly recommended for all the guests but as I taste it was not that delicious as I heard about it; but still a best memorable dinner. My husband got sick on the tour, probably due to reason he is used to traveling to tours on the buses with non-stop adventure and activities. We had to dismiss the tour early.
we have seen some immense number top places of our country, but the way we see/visit them was exhausting because we had so many places on our schedule, and sometimes it gets very tiring by traveling and putting some much to have fun. Glad, we enjoyed at the New Year Countdown Zone, that was truly wonderful. Cheers!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.