7-Day New York/New Jersey to Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Niagara Falls and Woodbury Outlets Shopping Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-341A
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
One World Observatory, Hudson River, USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Times Square, Charging Bull, Ground Zero, Independence National Historical Park, Congress Hall, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, White House, US Capitol, Corning Museum of Glass, Hot Glass Show, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, Trinity Cathedral, Swan Lake Park, Boston Harbor, Quincy Market, West Point Military Academy, Woodbury Common Premium, and West Point Museum on our exciting bus tour starting from New York with special discounts and hotel reservations.
One night stay in scenic Niagara Falls hotel.
Passengers will take a flight from their hometown to reach the major airports in New York and New Jersey (JFK, LGA, EWR). Passengers will be welcomed and escorted by our professional tour host; guests are subjected to meet the tour hosts at the Baggage Claim Area for a domestic flight, and the international flight arrivals are subjected to meet our tour hosts at the Passenger Waiting Area. Afterward, our guests will be escorted to the hotels to catch up on some rest. Upon reaching the New York airports before 5:00 PM, we offer an exclusive journey to Flushing neighborhood in New York which houses the largest Macy Shopping Center and the authentic Asian-American culture. We invited all the passengers arriving at EWR airport to experience the Jersey Outlet Mall Tour. Later, the Night York Night Tour is available for the arrival before 4:30 PM are able to participate in our exclusive Night Tour in New York to travel around the famous landmarks discovering the authentic nightlife scene of this sleepless town. (New York Night Tour fee: $25/adult and $15/child). We will spend the night in New York.
NewYork Morning Tour: experience the morning tour life never before, join the morning tour upon reaching the airports before9:00 AM. Morning Tour explores the top-notch charms of New York including the Madison Square, Flatiron Building, DUMBO neighborhood, and Washington Square Park.
Jersey Gardens is essentially a mall in New Jersey, it is a mainly a two story indoor mall which has outlets for many stores and shops. It is an ideal spot for tourists who want to buy new things on their tour.
Bounded by the Hudson and Harlem Rivers, the Manhattan is a densely populated New York neighborhood. It houses the famous Broadway shows, the Empire State Building, and Times Square – the crossroads of the world. Manhattan Morning Tour explores the top-notch charms of Manhattan is a less densely crowded period of the day. Visitors will discover the famous sites and the authentic core spirit of this bustling old town.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
Guest will visit the United States Military Academy at West Point, also known as West Point or The Academy, which is one of the oldest military academies. Next, we will go shopping at the world's finest outlet Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
West Point Military Academy (West Point Museum included, Optional, 90 mins) → Woodbury Outlets Shopping (300 mins)
1. Official guided tour and guests must provide a valid government-issued photo ID.
2. For the guests who do NOT want to visit West Point Academy are able to go shopping in outlets only.
3. 300 mins shopping is not guaranteed if guests chose West Point Tour.
4. West Point is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year. Plus, other closing dates as following 4/27 ；5/21；5/24；5/25；9/21；10/5；10/26；11/9；11/16。
The WestPoint Military Academy is a US Service Academy established in 1802. Lieutenant General Robert L. Caslen is the superintendent of this academy. There is a limit of 4294 students in the academy.
In the central valley New York, the famous outlet centre is known as Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. These outlets are opened in the year 1985 as a Simon Property Group Subsidiary.
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church（Outside Visit） → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → Madame Tussauds New York (Optional, 50 mins) → Metropolitan Museum (Optional,100 mins)
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
In the morning, we will head to Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. Late on, we will visit Washington, D.C., Monuments, museums, and Americana characterizes this historic city.
(Summer: apply when DC cruise resume)
Philadelphia → Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (20 mins) → Philadelphia Double Decker (Optional, 60 mins) → Washington D.C → the U.S. Capitol in-depth tour (Optional, 120 mins) → White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 60 mins)
We will also pass by Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more
(Winter: apply when DC cruise closed)
Philadelphia → Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (20 mins) → Philadelphia Double Decker (Optional, 60 mins) → Washington D.C → the U.S. Capitol in-depth tour (Optional, 120 mins) → White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins)
We will also pass by Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
1. DC Sightseeing Cruise is usually to be closed from Jan to Mar.
2. If U.S. Capitol closed to visitors, we will see the exterior of the building from outside. The Capitol Visitor Center is open to visitors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's and on Inauguration Day.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
It is one of the most popular Museums currently existing in the United States of America. The museum is privately owned and contains collections of international espionage artifacts etc. The Museum is situated at Washington DC.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
The double-decker bus has always been a point of interest for tourists and the fact that it’s a tour through the whole of Philadelphia is what makes this bus amazing. The bus includes a total of 29 stops which means one can get off anytime. Another astonishing point is that the bus includes live commentary during the whole of the trip. The double-decker bus is a vintage bus designed on the basis of the London style and roams around the whole of Philadelphia during the tour.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer: apply when Maid of the Mist resume)
Corning glass museum (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Stay in walking–distance hotel.
1. Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
(Winter: apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins) → Stay in walking–distance hotel.
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara JetBoat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
The Niagara Falls is probably the most famous waterfall in the world. People can get in-depth tours of the Niagara Falls at very reasonable rates. The duration of these tours may vary.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Notes: We will visit Boston City if there is enough sunshine duration.
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University Campus tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, passby) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Airport Drop-off / New York
Boston City Sightseeing pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
1. You can leave from Boston International Airport for saving time to New York City.
2. There is no campus tour on 12/25/2019 and 1/1/2020,we will have guided tour with your tour leader on Christmas Day（12/25/2019）and New Year's Day（01/01/2020）
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Buffet/Group meal in East Coast.||$22.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$14.00||$12.00||$14.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Manhattan Morning Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory, NY||$39.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|West Point Military Academy, NY||$16.00||$13.00||$16.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from three Airports (LGA, EWR, JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- 87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 from 9:30 AM to 06:00 PM
- 136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354 from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Customers can have the option to Self-check-in of the hotel room after 4:00 PM.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
my dad said it was all for you to kill the boredom, he just booked the tour online and took my and me with him on this 7-day bus tour. My dad always had great choices in his life and taking this bus tour from the professionals was one of them. Visitors took the Potomac boat cruise which was popular around the capital city. Well I think we toured the most famous and leading attractions of Philadelphia, DC, Big Apple, and of course the Niagara Falls. Pretty wonderful days!
The tour such a drag on the last two days we returned from Boston to New York, there were just some shopping tours, Broadway shows, military base tour, that weren’t my taste. Before that, we have visited some of the best places in New York, Philadephia, then the Washington DC. The capital was the most enjoyable place, along with enjoyment, there was a lot to learn and to explore, and I definitely do that pretty good. Being the youngest passenger with my friends, I think was a great adventurous experience, especially the management was super professional, they treated their guests all the same with great hospitality and care. Thank you guys, thanks for making our entire week so amazing!
The start of the bus tour was really quite appreciable because of the entire city tour in New York. The tour began as joined the team from NYC. First, we paid our way to visit the Empire State Building Top Floor to catch up those really inspiring views of New York. The central park looked so tiny from the top floor. Anyways, the Wall Street and Cruising around the Hudson River was absolutely lovely. There were just places we toured and some of the best ones were the White House, US Capitol, Niagara Falls, Smithsonian Museums, and Boston as well. The team was quite professional who led this bus tour and delivered us the quality service.
My husband and I really wanted to show our kid the Harvard University, West Point Training Base, White House, and similar other good places. I think the journey provided us the quality service that we really didn’t expect in the before joining the journey. The seat of the tours was easy and reliable for us, we just select our chosen tour and then click on the book to book it online. After two days, we board on this tour with my kids and to be honest, we didn’t find anything bad or to complain about this tour. I think all the passengers on the bus enjoyed the tour to the fullest. Niagara Falls is even more wonderful in the winters season.
Well, the time we booked the tour seats online, we were watching the Broadway Musical Shows on the television. Then, we found out we can go watch the live Broadway shows on this bus tour as well, which really inspired me on this bus tour. At the ending days of the trip, we saw the best of Boston, the Quincy market is really not that great but historically it has something for the travel enthusiasts. However, I would also like to mention the annoying bird that sat at the window of our hotel room and chirp the whole night at the Comfort Inn hotel. The lazy hotel management also couldn’t anything about it. It was a great bus tour, though.
As we entered the Corning Museum of Glass in New York, there was huge number of glass exhibits and all were categorized and it was definitely some kind of a paradise for art loves, we went on and on and exhibits never seemed to end, although we purchased some items at the stall. Later, that day, we went on to Niagara Falls Park where the tour leader charged us to provide a service to Old Fort Niagara which was absolutely worth it. The tour leader knew everything and provided us such a great service that ultimately helped to get the luxurious experience. Loved the hotels and the people on board with us.
the tour hosting agent was already there at the EWR airport to pick all the guests reaching the airport to join their tour. Pretty impressive service we received for our 7-day bus tour. The bus tour took all the guests to the New York to explore its actual spirit as we visited the Empire State Building, Hudson River on a boat cruise, Wall Street, Time Square and all the others. The memorials and history depicting landmarks at both Washington DC and Philadelphia refreshed my perception about this country. The shopping tour at Woodbury common was not just great; I mean who wants to buy clothes on the vacations out of the city? Well a lot of people say yes but not me.
Hii. We are from Indianapolis and wee recently happen to board this journey from New Jersey. They had a very cool service for those who were arriving from the plane rides like as arrived at the EWR airport in New Jersey, the company host was already their waiting for us and another passenger, they provided us a shuttle to hotels and the very next day tour began in the New York City. As compared to the services they offered, the overall bus tour became a little expensive for us but we got that. So wonderful to explore our country’s capital Washington DC, it refreshed my devotion to this country. Such a great bus tour from New York!