Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
Our day 1 begins with receiving you at the airport of New York (JFK & LGA) and New Jersey (EWR). If you are coming via domestic flight then our tour guide will see you at the baggage claim section whereas if you come via international flight then you will be received at the passenger waiting area. Guest arriving at New York before 5 will visit the Flushing in Queens and the ones who land at New Jersey will be going directly to the hotel or they can choose to visit the Jersey Garden Outlets mall. All guests who will arrive before 4:30 pm can join the rest of the crew in an optional night tour of the city.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York City Tour
On day 2, we will try covering as much possible of the New York City, starting with the Empire State Building. It stood the tallest building in the world for about 40 years till 1970. Get spectacular bird eye views from its observation deck. Next, we will be taking a cruise on the Hudson River and will see the Brooklyn Bridge and also the Statue of Liberty. Later, we will visit the USS Intrepid which houses supersonic aircrafts and variety of other aircrafts. Thereafter we will arrive Wall Street and visit the New York Stock Exchange, see the Charging Bull statue. We also visit the Trinity Church, the iconic Times Square and also the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. We will definitely not miss the Metropolitan Museum of Art. From the bus we can see many other famous landmarks like Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Centre, Ground Zero, United Nations Headquarters and the new Freedom Tower.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington DC
Today, we will head for Philadelphia where we will visit the National Independence Park and see the Independence Hall and also the famous Liberty Bell. We will also see the Congress Hall and the statue of Washington. From there we will head to Washington D.C. We will begin by paying our homage at the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam War Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. You will also see the Washington Monument and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. Next we will visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum which houses the biggest collection of historic spacecraft and aircraft in the world. Later we can see the White House and the US Capitol but from the outside. Further we will go on a Potomac River Cruise and enjoy the views of some other famous landmarks of Washington D.C. When DC cruise will not operate then our group will visit the International Spy Museum.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or equivalent
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
On the 4th day, we will come to Corning to visit the Corning Glass Museum. They have a collection of 35,000 glass objects and some which originates from a millennium back. You will also get to see the Hot Glass Show performed by professionals. Post lunch we will reach the Niagara Falls. Apart from the main falls we can also see the overlooking American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls and the Horseshoe Falls.We will go for the Maid for the Mist boat ride which will take you as close as possible to the mighty falls. In winter, Maid of the Mist Boat ride is closed. So, we will take Niagara Jet Boat ride. Next, we will see an IMAX Movie based on the brave people who have performed extraordinary stunts here at the falls. Later, we will go on the Niagara in-depth Tour where we visit the Whirlpool State Park, it has a natural whirlpool in the centre of the park and the Old Fort Niagara which was the main base of defence during several wars. Enjoy the night view at the Falls.
Please note that night view may not be covered on some days due to late sunset.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Upstate New York – Boston
Crossing Upstate New York, we will enter Boston on day 5. On the way we will be able to see mountains and also the Erie Canal. We will arrive at Cambridge, where we visit the Harvard University and witness the campus culture and activities. We will also visit the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and do the campus tour. Thereafter we will see many other landmarks in Boston like the Hancock Building, the old Trinity Cathedral, Boston Park, Boston Athenaeum, Swan Lake Park and also the State House. At night we will have the famous Boston Lobster Dinner at some restaurant.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
On day 6, we will go for a Boston Harbour Cruise and see its beautiful Harbour region. Following we will be visiting the Quincy Market where we can pick up some souvenirs and also have some lunch from the dozens of restaurants present. Try the New England clam chowder. We will be back to New York by nightfall.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset or Similar.
West Point – Outlets Shopping – Home
On the last day, we will be visiting the West Point which is the United States Military Academy. You must have valid ID, passport and Visa to enter inside this facility. Next, we will indulge ourselves in some shopping at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and they have some major discounts on popular brands.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|United States Military Academy, NY||$15.00||$12.00||$15.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA/EWR between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York city, NY 10002 at 06:00 PM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
my dad said it was all for you to kill the boredom, he just booked the tour online and took my and me with him on this 7-day bus tour. My dad always had great choices in his life and taking this bus tour from the professionals was one of them. Visitors took the Potomac boat cruise which was popular around the capital city. Well I think we toured the most famous and leading attractions of Philadelphia, DC, Big Apple, and of course the Niagara Falls. Pretty wonderful days!
the tour hosting agent was already there at the EWR airport to pick all the guests reaching the airport to join their tour. Pretty impressive service we received for our 7-day bus tour. The bus tour took all the guests to the New York to explore its actual spirit as we visited the Empire State Building, Hudson River on a boat cruise, Wall Street, Time Square and all the others. The memorials and history depicting landmarks at both Washington DC and Philadelphia refreshed my perception about this country. The shopping tour at Woodbury common was not just great; I mean who wants to buy clothes on the vacations out of the city? Well a lot of people say yes but not me.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.