Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
Passengers will take a flight from their hometown to reach the major airports in New York and New Jersey (JFK, LGA, EWR). Passengers will be welcomed and escorted by our professional tour host; guests are subjected to meet the tour hosts at the Baggage Claim Area for a domestic flight, and the international flight arrivals are subjected to meet our tour hosts at the Passenger Waiting Area. Afterward, our guests will be escorted to the hotels to catch up on some rest. Upon reaching the New York airports before 5:00 PM, we offer an exclusive journey to Flushing neighborhood in New York which houses the largest Macy Shopping Center and the authentic Asian-American culture. We invited all the passengers arriving at EWR airport to experience the Jersey Outlet Mall Tour. Later, the Night York Night Tour is available for the arrival before 4:30 PM are able to participate in our exclusive Night Tour in New York to travel around the famous landmarks discovering the authentic nightlife scene of this sleepless town. (New York Night Tour fee: $25/adult and $15/child). We will spend the night in New York.
New York Morning Tour: experience the morning tour life never before, join the morning tour upon reaching the airports before9:00 AM. Morning Tour explores the top-notch charms of New York including the Madison Square, Flatiron Building, DUMBO neighborhood, and Washington Square Park.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York City Tour
Guests will set off early in the morning to discover the New York’s culture, history, and iconic landmarks. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Next, all the guests will enjoy a scenic cruise (Freedom Goddess Island Boat Tour, 60-Mins) on New York’s Hudson River to discover the closer views of the city’s iconic Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Continue towards the USS Intrepid which houses numerous aircraft including super airliners and Concorde aircraft. After that, our guests will arrive at the New York Wall Street which is a world’s famous financial hub, and our guests won’t miss browsing the old Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, and Charging Bull. The New York City Tour also include visits to the famous landmarks such as the Times Square, Madame Tussauds and the world’s largest Metropolitan Museum of Art. Later, our group will browse the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and many other top- notch landmarks. Overnight stay in New York City.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
Start the day early in the morning by traveling to Philadelphia, the first capital of the United States. Upon arrival, guests will enter the famous Independence National Historical Park to browse the famous historical sites. Take a tour of the Independence Hall and stand exactly where the American Democracy was first debated in the mid-1700s. In addition, guests will browse the charms and history of the city’s iconic Liberty Bell. Wander around the famous landmarks in Philadephia such as the Washington Statue, Congress Hall, and much more. After that, our guests will be taken to Washington DC, the capital of the country. First, our group will enjoy exploring the charms of Lincoln Memorial which resides an enormous marble statue of President Abraham Lincoln and the memorial overlooks the picturesque views Reflecting Pool, Washington Monument, and US Capitol. Our group won’t miss touring the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, before heading the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum in National Mall. Guests will appreciate discovering the science of space travel among countless significant exhibits including the Apollo Command Module, Lunar Rock, and much more. Make stops at the White House and US Capitol to take some memorable photographs (outside view). The fun begins as soon as guests experience a Potomac River cruise for some sightseeing around the town (the cruise remains closed in winters for safety concerns, guests will visit the International Spy Museum instead). Before returning to the hotels, guests will browse the famous Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and more.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, our tour group will set off to reach the Corning Museum of Glass located in the heart of Corning City in New York. Upon arrival, guests will discover the science of glassmaking, as well as the million years history among a wide variety of artifacts. The Hot Glass Show will entice the visitors for its glass molding processes and more. In an afternoon, our group reaches the Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, the thunderous roars American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls welcome the arrivals. Experience taking a Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River which takes the visitors close the major falls of Niagara (In winters, Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed, guests can experience the Niagara Jetboat rides instead). Guests will also have a chance to watch the Niagara IMAX film to learn about the historical culture of the region. Moreover, guests will have a chance to take the Niagara In-depth Tour or self-visit the Niagara Falls Park till the night. The Niagara In-depth Tour explores the two major sites in the region; Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. Before we return to the hotels, the Niagara Falls illuminations will delight the visitors. Overnight stay in the hotel and You can have an opportunity to walk to the Canadian side for admiring fireworks on the falls at your own. (No tour leader to guide).
|Month||Available Days||Special Dates||Timing|
|Oct||Fri,Sat,Sun (2019-10-04 To 2019-10-13)||2019-10-14||10:00 PM|
|Nov||2019-11-16 | 2019-11-22 | 2019-11-29||09:00 PM|
|Dec||Daily (2019-12-20 To 2019-12-31)||2019-12-03 | 2019-12-16||09:00 PM|
Hotel: The Niagara Inn or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Journey to the Moon: How Glass Got Us There Exhibition, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
Start the day by traveling along the Erie Canal and leaving Upstate New York towards Boston. In the afternoon, we arrive at the old Cambridge where located the famous Harvard University. It is one the most prestigious Ivy-league institute; our tour leader will guide the visitors to learn about the educational culture of this leading campus. Guests will also make stops at the MIT and Statue of Three Lies (Harvard Statue) to take some photographs. Later, our tour group will roam around the top-notch sites in Boston such as the old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Golden Dome, and much more. Before we return to the hotels, guests are recommended to have a delicious meal. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Boston – New York
In the morning, guests will be taken to Boston Harbor where we will have a chance to board a sightseeing cruise around the region. Our next stop is the old Quincy Market residing in a wide number of specialty stores, souvenirs, restaurants, merchants. Guests will discover the historical charm of the Quincy Market while roaming around the marketplace. Guests surely don’t want to miss tasting the region’s famous New England Clam Chowders at the Quincy Market.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
West Point – Outlets Shopping – Home
Begin the day early in the morning by traveling towards the famous West Point Military Academy. It top-notch as the top-notch and the oldest military base in the United States (foreign visitors requires a valid/government-issued identification to enter the West Point Military Base). Enter the West Point Museum to browse the variety of modern and historical military weapon, as well as the achievement and legacy of the US Military. After that, guests will be taken to Woodbury Common Premium. Here, guests will enjoy the well-named outlet brand shopping for special sale discounts. Afterward, our tour group will return to New York City to conclude the tour.
For guests willing to get airport drop off in Boston should book flights after 1:00 pm. Airport transfer in New York (EWR/LGA/JFK) will be provided for the flights after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Manhattan Morning Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|West Point Military Academy, NY||$16.00||$13.00||$16.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
my dad said it was all for you to kill the boredom, he just booked the tour online and took my and me with him on this 7-day bus tour. My dad always had great choices in his life and taking this bus tour from the professionals was one of them. Visitors took the Potomac boat cruise which was popular around the capital city. Well I think we toured the most famous and leading attractions of Philadelphia, DC, Big Apple, and of course the Niagara Falls. Pretty wonderful days!
The tour such a drag on the last two days we returned from Boston to New York, there were just some shopping tours, Broadway shows, military base tour, that weren’t my taste. Before that, we have visited some of the best places in New York, Philadephia, then the Washington DC. The capital was the most enjoyable place, along with enjoyment, there was a lot to learn and to explore, and I definitely do that pretty good. Being the youngest passenger with my friends, I think was a great adventurous experience, especially the management was super professional, they treated their guests all the same with great hospitality and care. Thank you guys, thanks for making our entire week so amazing!
The start of the bus tour was really quite appreciable because of the entire city tour in New York. The tour began as joined the team from NYC. First, we paid our way to visit the Empire State Building Top Floor to catch up those really inspiring views of New York. The central park looked so tiny from the top floor. Anyways, the Wall Street and Cruising around the Hudson River was absolutely lovely. There were just places we toured and some of the best ones were the White House, US Capitol, Niagara Falls, Smithsonian Museums, and Boston as well. The team was quite professional who led this bus tour and delivered us the quality service.
My husband and I really wanted to show our kid the Harvard University, West Point Training Base, White House, and similar other good places. I think the journey provided us the quality service that we really didn’t expect in the before joining the journey. The seat of the tours was easy and reliable for us, we just select our chosen tour and then click on the book to book it online. After two days, we board on this tour with my kids and to be honest, we didn’t find anything bad or to complain about this tour. I think all the passengers on the bus enjoyed the tour to the fullest. Niagara Falls is even more wonderful in the winters season.
Well, the time we booked the tour seats online, we were watching the Broadway Musical Shows on the television. Then, we found out we can go watch the live Broadway shows on this bus tour as well, which really inspired me on this bus tour. At the ending days of the trip, we saw the best of Boston, the Quincy market is really not that great but historically it has something for the travel enthusiasts. However, I would also like to mention the annoying bird that sat at the window of our hotel room and chirp the whole night at the Comfort Inn hotel. The lazy hotel management also couldn’t anything about it. It was a great bus tour, though.
As we entered the Corning Museum of Glass in New York, there was huge number of glass exhibits and all were categorized and it was definitely some kind of a paradise for art loves, we went on and on and exhibits never seemed to end, although we purchased some items at the stall. Later, that day, we went on to Niagara Falls Park where the tour leader charged us to provide a service to Old Fort Niagara which was absolutely worth it. The tour leader knew everything and provided us such a great service that ultimately helped to get the luxurious experience. Loved the hotels and the people on board with us.
the tour hosting agent was already there at the EWR airport to pick all the guests reaching the airport to join their tour. Pretty impressive service we received for our 7-day bus tour. The bus tour took all the guests to the New York to explore its actual spirit as we visited the Empire State Building, Hudson River on a boat cruise, Wall Street, Time Square and all the others. The memorials and history depicting landmarks at both Washington DC and Philadelphia refreshed my perception about this country. The shopping tour at Woodbury common was not just great; I mean who wants to buy clothes on the vacations out of the city? Well a lot of people say yes but not me.
Hii. We are from Indianapolis and wee recently happen to board this journey from New Jersey. They had a very cool service for those who were arriving from the plane rides like as arrived at the EWR airport in New Jersey, the company host was already their waiting for us and another passenger, they provided us a shuttle to hotels and the very next day tour began in the New York City. As compared to the services they offered, the overall bus tour became a little expensive for us but we got that. So wonderful to explore our country’s capital Washington DC, it refreshed my devotion to this country. Such a great bus tour from New York!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.