Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
On Day 1, guests will be received by our professional tour guide at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight, and international flight guests will be received at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up.
Guests arriving before 5:00 pm will be sent to Flushing Queens and can visit Macy's Shopping Center. People coming at EWR airport may take the shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet, and we will take you to the hotel to check-in. All guests arriving before 4:30 PM can join our tailored night tour to the city for only $25/adult and $15/child. The night tour will include visiting Rockefeller Center, Times Square and an observation point in NJ. (Complimentary transfer excludes service fee $10/per person). Finally, we will reach the hotel and where we will stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or similar.
New York City Tour
On Day 2 in the morning, we will start with the highly organized tour of visiting famous landmarks, beginning with the Empire State Building Observation deck; guests can view the central park and the New York City from here. Guests can take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River and take photographs with the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge from the cruise. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid and see a variety of aircrafts. Also, guests can wander around the Wall Street; take pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange the Charging Bull, besides visiting the Times Square and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, and the new "Freedom Tower" - One World Trade Center. We will reach the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Princeton – Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
On Day 3, we will start in the morning to visit Princeton University. A guided campus tour will accompany the guests. We will visit the National Independence Historical Park in Philadelphia and walk on the cobblestone streets, see the Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall. Later, we will go to the One Liberty Observation Deck. In the noon, we will head to Washington D.C. and visit the Madame Tussauds, explore The White House from outside and take photographs. We will visit the U.S. Department of Treasury (outside), Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial. During winter, due to early sunset, we will visit Lincoln Memorial after dusk. In the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Day Inn, Comfort Inn or similar.
Washington D.C. – Miami
Summer schedule: Applicable when DC cruise resumes.
On Day 4, we will start early in the morning to visit the US Capitol, the exterior of Library of Congress and the Supreme Court of the United States. Later, we will take the D.C. Cruise along Potomac River and see historic landmarks and memorials. If time permits, we will visit Newseum in Washington D.C. Along the way, we will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and as we depart from Washington D.C., we will pass by DCA and head back to New York.
Winter schedule: Applicable when DC cruise closes.
On Day 4, we will start early morning, and visit the US Capitol, the Library of Congress (exterior) and Supreme Court (exterior). Next, we will visit International Spy Museum. If time permits, we will visit Newseum, and on the way, we will see the Washington Monument, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the World War II Memorial, etc.
After departing from Washington D.C., we will leave for Miami from Washington airport (DCA) (please book after 2:00 PM the flight departure). On arriving at Miami, our tour guide will greet you at the airport and take you to the hotel for check-in. Guests can take free time. Guests arriving at MIA airport before 3:00 PM, or at FLL airport by 4:00 PM, can experience nightlife in the South Florida. (Self-expense. To arrange the tour, minimum two people should be registered.)
Miami night tour ($35/person) will include visiting two hotspots: Lincoln Road and South Beach. The Lincoln Road has many boutiques, cinema, Hukah bars, and pubs offering unforgettable memory. South beach has countless restaurants, bars, boutiques, clubs and luxury hotels. Guests can enjoy the thriving nightlife. Finally, we will reach the hotel and relax.
- Free airport pick-up is from 10 am to 10 pm.
- For other times first four persons will be charged at $80 and with each person as an additional amount of $10 from the airport to hotel.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale, Sawgrass Grand Hotel, Quality Inn, Days Inn or similar (Free breakfast included)
- Capitol Hill, DC
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Library of Congress, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Miami South Beach, FL
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Newseum, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- US Supreme Court Building, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Miami Everglades Safari Park – Miami
On Day 5, we will reach the Everglades National Park where guests can take Everglades airboat. Next, guests can see the Coral Gables, known as "International Residential Museum," Biltmore Hotel exterior and Venetian Pool. Later, we visit Little Havana, Cuban cigar workshops and sip Cuban coffee. In addition, guests can go on a cruise sightseeing around the Biscayne Bay along the Miami Skyline and see the rich people's homes. Guests can enjoy the sea south beach clear water. Finally, reach the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale, Quality Inn, Sawgrass Grand Hotel, Days Inn or similar.
On Day 6, we will start in the morning from Miami to Key West crossing 32 islands and 42 bridges to visit the "Duck Island." Here guests can take pictures. The next stop is the home of the Nobel Prize winners Hemingway ($13 per person). After that, guests can buy souvenirs in local stores. On the way back to hotel, guests can see the fabulous sunset and reach their hotels in the evening and enjoy staying overnight
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale, Sawgrass Grand Hotel, Quality Inn, Days Inn or similar.
Fort Lauderdale – Home
On Day 7, if your flight departure is after 6:00 PM at FLL airport or after 7:00 PM at MIA airport: We will visit the Fort Lauderdale and go to West Palm Beach, Lion Country Safari, and Palm Bay. Palm Beach has a long coastline, plenty of restaurants, mansions, luxury hotels, over 200 museums, and lots more. We will also see the Mar-a-Lago exterior and visit Flagler Museum. Spend time at the Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, and at dusk, we will see the guests to the airport.
Note: Please book your flight departure after 6:00 PM from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) or Miami airport (MIA) after 7:00 PM.
On Day 7, if your flight departure is between 3:00 PM and 6:00PMat FLL airport or between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM at MIA airport: we will visit the Fort Lauderdale and view the Venice of America's lush tropical foliage. We will play at the Fort Lauderdale Beach and head to Bloomingdale's. Here guests will receive a voucher for 10% off and exclusive selling activity.
If you book the flight between 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM, or continue your journey taking a cruise on the last day afternoon, you may not visit West Palm Beach, and we can send you to the airports or ferry ports.
Note: Guests should book the cruise tickets at POE / POM between 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Airboat ride (Miami), FL||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Ernest Hemingway Homes & Museum, FL||$13.00||$6.00||$13.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Miami Night Tour, FL||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from three New York Airports (LGA,EWR,JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
Drop off at Fort Lauderdale (POE)/ Miami (POM) between 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Ports but only at the time mentioned before.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) after 6:00 PM or Miami airport (MIA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My wife and I departed on this week tour and basically, we were looking to enjoy our holidays. This tour fulfilled our desired because they drove us to so many sites and some of the excellent ones are the South Beach, Palm Beach, USS Intrepid, and the memorials ion the capital city. Hotels were so decent and I think I might join this tour again with my kids.
This tour was so wonderful probably because I love beaches and this tour highlight includes my favorite beaches in Miami. It was quite fun when we explore the New York City main attraction including the Empire state. Washington Dc was also fun because we refreshed our American history at the memorials. The hotel was excellent in the DC.
I am a student doing my engineering course here and have got this ticket as this is my final year of my education. Though I have been staying here for a long time, I could not afford to go either due to money shortage or mostly due to time shortage. Now, that it is almost the completion stage, I have plans to visit all the places here and make my memories long lasting. I also have a camera to take photos and this tour is splendid. The places I visited were excellent and everything was well organized by the tour operator.
It has been a lovely tour with a great team of professional. Mathew, our tour guide on the bus, was a friendly and intelligent guy, who had been a great help regarding the tour and our hotels. Loved the time in New York and DC, we surely explored the best. Amazing time spending at the Times Square Countdown Area, especially our premium tickets of the party made the whole difference for its many extra services. Hudson River and New York City were even more wonderful on a cruise. Thanks a lot.
Taking the family out for vacations has been a great deal of fatigue and effort, Thanks to these bus tours that I found on the Internet. Finally, we boarded this bus tour just so we could a lot of fun on New Year's Eve. Philadelphia and DC area cities which house a lot of our nation’s historic landmarks and it says a lot. We certainly explored all our destinations so well that we had fun to the fullest extent. Hotels, Destination, and our provision were excellent.
We as a family of 5 people were on this tour. This was a planned tour and the tour operator took pains to design a good plan that we never wasted our time. I like the bus it was neat and clean. The driver and the guide were helpful. The guide kept giving information, but in few places, he did not have much information than we had about those places. The disappointing part was that breakfast was inclusive only from the 4th day. Instead this could have been arranged from the first day of the tour. It must be considered.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.