New York City Tour (26 December)
Our journey begins in the morning in New York City. Passengers will set off to explore the lively culture and top-notch sites in Big Apple; begin the journey by heading towards the Empire State Building where the breathtaking aerial views will enchant visitors. Continue browsing the charms of New York while experiencing a cruise on Hudson River taking visitors closer to Statue of Liberty, as well as Brooklyn Bridge. Make the next stop at USS Intrepid where the super airliner aircraft and Concorde aircraft are on the display. Arrive at the famous Wall Street in New York, highlighting the iconic Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange Building, Trinity Church, as well as our tour group won’t miss exploring the Times Square, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Madame Tussauds wax museum. Pass by the New York’s renowned attractions ranging from Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and more. Later, our guests surely don’t want to miss watching the world-class Broadway Musical Shows starting at 7:00 PM ( guests are subjected to reserve the Broadway Musical seats in advance since the seats are limited *consult tour guide).
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison, or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC (27 December)
Our tour group starts early in the morning towards Philadelphia, the city of immense political history and the birthplace of country’s democracy. Enter Independence National Historical Park where located the famous Independence Hall, a landmark where the American constitution was first debated. Discover the city’s iconic Liberty Bell, as well as Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and more. Travel to Washington DC, the political capital and most appealing urban city in the United States. Make the first stop at Lincoln Memorial which houses a colossal marble statue of former president Abraham Lincoln. Browse the stunning views of Reflecting Pool, Washington Monument, and US Capitol from Lincoln Memorial. Continue the journey towards Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum to discover the science of space and air traveling among a wide variety of exhibits ranging from 1903 Wright Flyer to authentic Apollo 11 Command Module, and much more. We surely don’t miss taking photographs of country’s most powerful and well-known buildings; White House and US Capitol. Guests will experience a sightseeing boat cruise on the Potomac River. While traveling around the city, guests will appreciate browsing the famous Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and more. Later, we will return to the hotels.
Hotel: Days Inn, Sleep Inn, Comfort Inn or similar
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls (28 December)
Depart from Washington DC in the morning; make the first stop at Corning Museum of Glass in New York. It houses over forty-five thousand glass art items and some of them are ranging back to the first century. The Hot Glass Show is performed by the museum’s specialized glass designers which showcase the science of glassmaking. Next, we arrive at Niagara Falls, one of the greatest natural wonders on the American soil. Browse the charms of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls. The fun will begin as soon as our guests experience a thrilling Maid of the Mist boat cruises on the Niagara River *if time permits, guests can also enjoy the Niagara Jet boats. The Niagara IMAX film will represent the history and culture of entire Niagara Falls region. Explore the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara on our exclusive Niagara In-depth Tour. Later, we will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, Red Roof Inn or similar
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston (29 December)
Our tour group is headed towards Boston in the morning. While on the way along the Erie Canal, the awe-inspiring mountainous views will entice the visitors. Make a stop at Harvard University, one the leading research institute in the world; browse the student culture and charms of Harvard University on a guided campus tour. Guests surely won't miss taking photographs of the famous Statue of Three Lies and the MIT Campus. Our tour group will roam around the famous landmarks in Boston ranging from Swan Lake Park to Trinity Cathedral, Golden Dome, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, and Boston Park. Later, tasting a delicious meal of Boston's Lobsters will bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, Red Roof Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York (30 December)
Start the day by experiencing a Boston Harbor cruise for some sightseeing around the region. Discover the historical ambiance of Boston while exploring Quincy Market, also known as the region's oldest marketplace filled with wide spreading souvenirs, specialty shops, eateries, cafes, and much more. Here, guests surely won't miss tasting the region's famous New England Clam Chowders (optional). After that, we will return to New York and make a stop at Fifth Avenue which is home to a variety of famous flagship brand stores with trendy boutiques, cafes, and more. Here, our guests will have a chance to explore the nine-story Bloomingdale Store; receive a special sale discount on shopping. Later, we will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison, or similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31 Sunday)
Today, our group will start the day by exploring the two major landmarks in New York; the Central Park and Fifth Avenue. Discover the charms of country’s largest urban park, the Central Park, as well as taste Lad M Cake or the region’s famous Luke’s Lobsters for brunch. Explore the Fifth Avenue in New York which resides some of the renowned flagship stores including boutiques, outlet stores, restaurants, and more *due to insufficient storage space that day, guests are subjected to not buy many goods. After that, our group will return to Times Square to participate in the New York Countdown celebrations and guests can choose any one of the following options:
- Guests can walk to Times Square Countdown to get in the center of New Year’s Eve Celebrations. The area will be closed for pedestrians only so that visitors can enjoy the celebrations to the fullest with thousands of other visitors, (Free Tour)
- For the guests looking for premium fun, the Applebee Pass offers visitors with a wide number of premium features ranging from Chef’s selection buffet to Open Bar, House DJ, Live Entertainment, Dance Floor, Party Favors, as well as a Champagne Toast at 12:00 AM. (fee is included as ($375 for adults, $250 for kids)
- Experience the New York Sightseeing Countdown Dinner Cruise which showcases the breathtaking view of New York skylines reflecting on the waters, as well as Fireworks at midnight will enchant visitors. Guests will get pleasure from an open bar, Live Music, three-hour first-rate entertainment, as well as a delicious dinner. (Tour fee is included as 411$/person with transfer service to the pier).
After the New Year celebrations, guests will be provided a completely free airport drop-off service to LGA/JFK /EWR for the flights booked after 4:00 AM. Guests will also have a chance to spend the night in the hotels.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison, or similar
Shopping – Hometown (1 January)
Today, for the guests having a flights scheduled before 7:00 PM will receive a free airport drop-off service to LGA/JFK /EWR. For the guests having flights after 7:00 PM will enjoy a Jersey Garden Outlet Tour; receive a special discount on outlet shopping. After a famous outlet shopping experience, we will transfer our guests to the airports in New York (LGA/JFK /EWR).
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York JFK, LGA, EWR after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off only at the time mentioned before.
87 Bowery St, Chinatown, Manhattan,New York, NY 10002 at 7:30 PM
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 07:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
although, I have been to New York for a business meeting before. At that time, I didn’t realize that this city is a paradise for travelers. Finally got the chance to take a bus tour and plan a proper vacation to relax with my family. Starting off with the places, which were nicely picked and the timing had been messed up for two-three places because of the immense traffic. The hotels, however, didn’t provide what we expected. The eateries were good at every single place, especially the Clam Choders at Quincy Market was absolutely delicious. Other places were great and observing the history of the city and the view of it from the Empire State building was one of a kind. Despite the Times Event of New Year and Niagara Falls attractions, we loved discovering the true history of our country especially at the Independence National Historical Park and at the Washington DC. We have treated quite nicely by tour host on the bus. I think we should add more cruises on our tour such as we experienced at the Hudson River, Boston Harbor, and of course the Potomac River. It is one of the best tours I have ever experienced in past couple of decades. Cheers to the great team!
a very close friend of mine recommended us to take this bus tour on our Christmas Holidays. We booked our seats for this tour online; which deserve a massive appreciation for the great facility. Starting our tour New York made me think that It was just about it, but as the days go by we discovered about hundreds of locations in NY, Washington DC, Boston, and in Philadelphia. The true fun began when we arrived in Niagara Falls, we had so much time to fully explore the region, therefore, we decided to take the Jet Boats of Niagara; unforgettable experience. Then, my second-best experience began at the Times Square where we participated in the New Year Countdown. It was lovely celebrating we so many people, and the fireworks just made it even more wonderful. There was quite a nice group of people on board with we had families, friends, couples, and loner people on the bus, and I’m glad everybody seemed to have a wonderful time on board. Thank You and thank you my friendly Ashely for recommending this great bus tour. Just never forget to bring your camera while visiting.
I have been living in the United States in Boston about 2 years but never got the chance of enjoying the pleasurable and exciting feelings of New York as a spirit-full and vibrant city, as in fact, it is home to the best attractions of this country. Recently, I got the chance to travel to New York with some of my close friends and this tour was one of a kind. Well organized and sufficient it was. The eating options were also one of the best. Timings were perfect, however; the hotels were somehow not standardized and below the level. Rather than that everything was great even the tour guide was a jolly personality. This tour will surely count as one of the best trips not only because we toured the best places in DC, Boston, and Philadelphia but also because we get to celebrate the New Year at Times Square, which was truly the unforgettable part of my experience. We decided to participate in the New Year Cruise is, of course, the best because of that fact there was not a huge crowd on the boat, we were just sipping the bubbly and watching fireworks, listening to the DJ spins, while we were cruising. I loved the way the tour guide helped us in every bit. The way we have been guided in the Harvard University was remarkable we discovered the student culture, academics, and attractions of the campus. Such a lovely journey on a bus.
Our journey began in New York City and I remember that day we started it by heading over the Observatory of Empire State Building. The building is not the tallest in the country but it seems like it is the tallest of all. It was a wonderful overview of Big Apple. We continue to Philadelphia where our tour operator, Jonathan, came out handy by telling us information of the historic landmarks which we had been touring in the Independence Park. The time we spent in Washington DC was quite fun but it was exciting to see all the memorials and monuments. Finally, we reached Niagara Falls after a long ride on a bus. There, we spent the best time by photographing and taking the jet boat rides on the River of Niagara. I have heard about the Times Square New Year Countdown Event so much that this fun or it will take your breath away, it was fun but it wasn’t just that fun to dipping in the massive and overfilled crowd, lovely to see the fireworks, performances, as well as the booze. There are many on-tour charges which made it much costly than I thought. Since we had to travel a lot, I preferred watching movies and listening to the music while we were on long route. All places were great, and my whole family had a great time. Decent Hotels.
It was a perfect opportunity for us to board this amazing new bus tour right after the Christmas. I definitely admire the appropriate services provided to us by our travel host and how the tour the tour was managed and scheduled by the team. I think the tour is much more than the just the one day fun we had at the Times Square countdown area, before that, they drove us to the Niagara Falls, we explored the entire New York City, Washington DC, Boston, and Philadelphia. Very nice!
Although I admit the fact that there was a huge party in New York on New Year’s Eve but the fun was only for the premium participants. For free visitors like, we just stood there drinking and watching the massive light shows, performances, and then the huge firework. They should add more things to do for the free visitors. Rather than that, this bus tour helped us explore the best landmarks such as the White House, Empire State Building, Boston Harbor, Niagara Falls, and so many others. Thank you for this amazing tour.
As per the huge amount of fun we had on this tour, I don’t think this could have been any better than what it is already offering. Lovely time in Niagara Falls and New York, I certainly don’t mind sleeping late in the night and getting up early in the morning on the tour days. My family board on this tour on the Christmas Holidays and it certainly was one of the best tour experiences we had so far. It was lovely watching the Fireworks that filled up the entire sky in New York at 12:00 AM. Such a lovely time spent on this tour!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.