Hometown – New York City
Take a flight from your hometown and reach the New York's LaGuardia Airport (LGA), or John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), or New Jersey's Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). For the passengers reaching the airport from domestic flights will be meeting our travel host at the Luggage Claiming Region and international flight arrivals will encounter the travel host at the Passenger Waiting Area. Guests will be facilitated by our complimentary airport pick up service between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM whereas the paid service is available within twenty-four hours as $120 for the first two individuals and $10 for each additional individual. Arrivals at the airports before 5 of New York will be taken to Flushing. For the arrivals reaching the airport of New Jersey before 12:00 PM can either return to the hotels or join our shopping tour to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall. For all the passengers arriving before 4:30 PM can participate in an extensive Night Tour to experience the energetic and stunning nightlife of this Sleepless Town (tour fee: $25/adult, $15/child).
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott (Newark Airport Area) or Similar.
New York City Tour
In the morning, the group will enjoy breakfast before leaving the hotels. Arrive at Wall Street in the epicenter of the financial district of the city. Here, we won't miss taking photographs with Federal Hall, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull Statue, and the historic Trinity Church. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Next, our guests will board on an exciting Statue Liberty Cruise on Hudson River sightseeing the iconic Statue of Liberty, twinkling skylines, and the charms of Hudson River. Continue to Time Square which is the city's major commercial intersection, entertainment center, and a tourist destination. The group won't miss browsing Metropolitan Museum of Art, the largest museum of the country with over two million contemporary and modern art exhibits. Take an exclusive inside tour of United Nation Headquarters (valid passport/government issued ID is required upon the entrance).
Hotel: Doubletree / Hampton Inn By Hilton (Princeton / Philadelphia Area) or similar
Philadelphia – Washington DC – Night Tour
After the breakfast in a morning, the group will set off to reach the Independence National Historical Park located in the heart of Philadelphia. Upon arrival, we will wander around the park exploring the Independence Hall as well as the Liberty Bell. Next, appreciate the bird-eye panoramic views of Philadelphia at One Liberty Observation Deck. Guests will witness the famous Rocky Steps and arrive at the Washington DC. Relish taking one-hour National Ferry Cruise on the Potomac River. Witness the charming views of Pentagon, Air Force Memorial, Fort McNair Officers Club, Titanic Memorial, and many others. Guests will then enjoy visiting the White House, Vietnam War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and Korean War Veterans Memorial. Later, the DC Night Tour will enchant the visitors with attractions ranging from Capitol Hill to Reflecting Pool, Thomas Jefferson’s Memorial, and World War II Memorial overlooking both the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial.
Hotel: Springhill Suites by Marriott (Columbia, Maryland Area) or Similar.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Capitol Reflecting Pool, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Museum of the American Indian, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- One Liberty Observation Deck, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Reading Terminal Market, PA
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington DC Night Tour, DC
- White House, DC
In the morning, the group will enjoy breakfast before leaving the hotels. Today, we will be taking exclusive inside tour of US Capitol (90 minutes long tour); enter the Library of Congress and witness the Supreme Court of US on the east wing of the US Capitol *in a case of US Capitol is closed, we will tour it from the outside. Continue to Seafood Market to have a delicious seafood lunch among many options including the famous Blue Crabs. Then, we will go to the Madame Tussauds wax museum where the wax sculptures of 44 American presidents will enchant the visitors. Browse the Ford’s Theater where the American former president Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. Later, guests will pay a visit to Smithsonian Museums according to the desire which ranges from National Air & Space Museum to Museum of American History, National Gallery of Art, and Museum of Natural History.
Hotel: Genetti Hotel & Suite (Williamsport Area) or Similar.
After having a delicious lunch in the morning, we will set off to reach the Niagara Falls. Around the afternoon, we will begin our Niagara Scenic journey highlighting the renowned Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. The fun will begin as we board a Niagara Jetboat ride and the adventurous Maid of the Mist cruise taking the visitors closer to the falls of Niagara. In winter, we will enjoy Niagara Jet Boat Ride. To learn about the history and culture of the region, we will watch the Niagara IMAX documentary film. In a late afternoon, guests will appreciate the tour to Goat Island tour located in the middle of the Niagara Falls. The illuminating night view of Niagara Falls will bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel (Buffalo Airport Area) or Similar.
Harvard University – Boston
We will head to Boston after the breakfast through interstate-90 along the stunning Erie Canal view. Upon arrival, guests will take an inside tour of the world's most leading institute, Harvard University. Also, we will go to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Our next destination will be the First Church of Christ, Scientist (also known as the mother church of the Church of Christ). Then, we will go to the Copley Square residing several significant architectural works. We won't miss taking a photograph with the backdrops of Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower. Later, we will taste the famous Lobster dinner in Chinatown.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton Boston (North Shore, Massachusetts Area) or Similar.
Boston – Hometown
Begin the journey after the breakfast and relish the walking tour at The Freedom Trail of Boston. Guests will walk through the renowned attractions including Boston Common, Granary Burying Ground, Park Street Church, Massachusetts State House, Site of Boston Massacre, Old State House, Faneuil Hall, and many others. In a case of preferring less walking sightseeing in Boston, guests can enjoy their time on a breathtaking Boston Harbor Cruise. At Quincy Market, guests will be enjoying a delicious lunch among many eatery options. Later, guests will be sent to the drop-off locations.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in Mercedes High Top Van.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $12 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Freedom Trail, MA||$15.00||$15.00||$13.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Drop off to depart from Boston after 1:30 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The seafood market had this strong odor of fishes which nearly made me throw up but I managed myself. We took great photographs throughout our days of the trip on the bus. And, I would like to appreciate the kind efforts of the tour agent on the bus who made our journey even more wonderful with friendly and appropriate services. My kids loved it!!
well that’s the drawback if you don’t like some attraction you must waste your time and then move to the next with the tour team. As though I have never been on a bus tour before but I like how it was managed that we didn’t have to do anything like the hotels were all set for us. Amazing time at Niagara Falls, NY, and DC. Thanks for the tour!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.