Hometown – NYC
Pick any air terminals at your convenience: in New York (JFK and LGA) and New Jersey (EWR). The guide will meet you at baggage pick-up area for the domestic flights, or at Passenger Waiting Area for the International flight. If you land at JFK or LGA before 5, you will be sent to Flushing, Queens. If you land at EWR terminal, get our transport to the hotel. EWR visitors, who land before 12:00 PM, can head to Jersey Garden Outlets Shopping Mall for just $10/person. If you land before 4:30 PM you can join our night tour to explore the city, for just $25/grown-up and $15/kids.
New York City Tour
In the morning, wander around the popular Wall Street, taking pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, and Charging Bull statue. Later, visit Empire State Building Observation deck, guests can enjoy the unusual perspective of all of Central Park and New York City. We should continue further with a voyage on the Hudson River to welcome the city view from an entirely diverse perspective. Later, visit the USS Intrepid, the well-known plane carrying warship turned exhibition hall. Around the end of the day, our vehicle will pass by the Fifth Avenue, and Rockefeller Center, United Nations HQs, Ground Zero, and the new WTO freedom tower.
Note: If we have enough time then we will visit Metropolitan Museum and Madam Tassaud Museum.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
We will leave for Philadelphia where at the Independence National Historical Park, our guide will arrange an extra time for visitors to stroll around. You will not miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other extraordinary attractions. Next, up we shall head for Washington D.C. Visit Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. Also, pass by the great Washington Monument and Jefferson's Memorial. The National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution is our next stop. Since the White House is closed to the public, therefore, visitors will be just permitted to take photographs from outside. Also get a chance to enjoy Potomac River Cruise. When Potomac River Cruise is closed our group will visit International Spy Museum.
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
Our first stop will be at Corning Glass Museum. You will get mesmerized by amazing glass work. Later we will leave for the Niagara Falls. Once we arrive at the Niagara Falls, guests will witness the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. Enjoy Maid of the Mist Boat Ride (During winters it is closed. So, we will do Jet Boat Ride.) Enjoy "Niagara: Legends of Adventure" movie. After this, you will have two alternatives: 1. stroll around till we return to hotel or 2. Get a visit at the Whirlpool state park and the Old Fort Niagara ( $25/individual). Also enjoy the beautiful night view at the Falls.
Note: Night view is guaranteed for all departure dates.
Upstate New York – Boston
We will travel further to cross upstate New York and head towards Boston. Along the way, you will witness the beautiful Erie Canal and the mountains in the scenery. We will stop at the world acclaimed Harvard University. You will visit the most seasoned grounds area and get pictures with the famous Statue of Three Lies-Harvard Statue. You will likewise have an opportunity to get pictures with MIT's primary building. For the Boston city visit, we will pass by old Trinity Church and Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, Boston Park, Boston Athenaeum and the Golden Dome of the State House. Later for dinner, you would be encouraged to try the city's fresh lobsters.
Boston – Rhode Island
You will get on board a cruise that would give you the incredible view of the Boston Harbor. After that, we will visit the New England Aquarium. We would stop at the old Quincy Market next which is an astounding market to walk. Post-visit to the Quincy Market, we will head straight for the Breakers, which is Newport's (Rhode Island's) historical building. Get in touch with some local people to know more about its history.
Yale University – Home
Visitors will visit the Yale University situated in New Haven. It is the third oldest school with Gothic structures and students' quarters. You will appreciate a brief stop at the public Sterling Memorial Library. Areas of the University open for public will depend on the student's timetables on the day of the trip. We will come back to New York by the evening. Book flights after 7:00 PM from New York.
Order of itinerary for Thursday & Sunday (No Boston Drop off):
Day 1: Home – New York City
Day 2: Philadelphia- Washington D.C.
Day 3: Washington D.C. – Corning – Niagara Falls
Day 4: Upstate New York – Boston
Day 5: Boston – Rhode Island
Day 6: Yale University – New York
Day 7: New York City Tour – HomeYale.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Authentic Amish Buggy Ride
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$31.00||$27.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$27.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Breakers, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA/EWR between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 9:00 AM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I have been waiting to take the closer view of White House and finally on this tour I did it. We stood exactly where our country’s declaration of Independence and constitution were signed in the Independence Hall at the Philadelphia. Visiting Washington DC and Philadelphia was pretty much enough to refresh our true for the country. We also went to many memorials. Boston harbor Cruise and Niagara Falls were the best and new to experience on this tour. I am nothing but thankful for all the fun we had!
Nobody can enjoy or even properly if they don’t have a proper night sleep. This factor was in my mind because there were quite abundant places which were on our schedule to visit therefore; I planned myself to just have a proper rest at the accommodations they provided. And I was right about it. The bus starts in the morning picking the guests and we started touring one place then the other, and so on. The boat cruises were remarkable on this exciting seven-day bus tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.