Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
Arrivals at any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) will be facilitated. Our professional tour guides will wait for the domestic flight arrivals at the baggage claim area. For international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. Complimentary luggage storage service will be provided so visitors can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. Flushing is safe place, you will enjoy wonderful shopping and food .Here you will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture and enjoy shopping and good food.
Guests who reach at EWR airport, take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet and when rooms are ready to check-in we will take you back to the hotel.
Those who arrive and join the tour before 4:30 pm can go on optional night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps” for only $25/adult and $15/child. The night tour will visit Rockefeller Center, Times Square and an observation point in NJ.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York – Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, we will start our journey and visit one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning that is known as a Museum of Glass. Here visitors will be requested to enjoy the Hot Glass Show performed by professional glass craftsmen. After lunch, we will move towards Niagara Falls. Combination of height and volume makes Niagara Falls stunning. More than 6 million cubic ft. of water goes over the peak line of the falls every minute during busiest daytime tourist hours. We will take the trip on the famous “Maid of the Mist” so you will witness Niagara Falls as close as possible. This thrilling tour includes two popular attractions: the splendid natural wonder - the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool State Park. Visitors may stay in the Falls Park to explore more if they are not joining the In-Depth tour. Later we will go to the hotel when night falls.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Journey to the Moon: How Glass Got Us There Exhibition, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
In the morning, we will continue our tour and head towards Niagara Falls. Through the Rainbow Bridge we will cross the border to enter in Canada. To discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall visitors will watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film. You will take a ride to the top of the Skylon Tower and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. Afterwards our group will arrive at Toronto in the afternoon that is known as the largest city and financial center of Canada. First we will visit CN Tower for wonderful views of the city and Lake Ontario. We will also visit the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and then the modernist styled City Hall. After that we will head to Lake Ontario where visitors will enjoy gorgeous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. Around the evening, we will head to the historical Chinatown where you will enjoy authentic Chinese food. We will have the night stay in hotel
Depends on the situation, our guide will arrange the IMAX in US or Canada.
If time allows, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Marriott, Don Valley hotel or Similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
In the morning, on a cruise boat you will enjoy the exquisiteness of Thousand Islands. Through driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River we will reach Canada’s Capital and political focus, Ottawa. To sightsee country's rich cultural heritage and outstanding achievements of First People we will go to Canadian museum of history. Then we will stop by Rideau Canal and take you to Parliament buildings, National War Memorial and Peace Tower with the height of approximately 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings consist of the Library of Parliament, the House of Commons, the impressive Peace Tower, the Hall of Honor and the Senate. Next visitors will enjoy dinner in Montreal which is known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. Visitors will explore the European charm of the Old Montreal. After sunset, we will go to the grand Notre-Dame Basilica for night view and head to the hotel.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times or Similar.
- Canadian Museum of Civilization, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Montreal, QC
- National War Memorial, ON
- Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica, QC
- Old Montreal, QC
- Ottawa, CA
- Parliament Hill, ON
- Peace Tower, ON
- Rideau Canal, ON
- Thousand Islands Cruise Lunch, ON
- Thousand Islands, ON
- Toronto Dinner, ON
Montreal – Quebec
Today in the morning, we will take you to Olympic Stadium in Montreal. The renowned Olympic Tower with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. Then we will leave for Quebec here we will enjoy a Maple Syrup Theme Meal. In the afternoon, we will visit large waterfall on the Montmorency River, it will be breathtaking experience for nature lovers as it is one-and-a-half times taller than Niagara Falls. Then we will go to Quebec City. Here you will be attracted by its rich French origin. Visitors will explore past period buildings, cobblestone streets, art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. You will feel time to the early days of New France while visit to Place Royale. You will also witness many pieces of art at the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and have chance to take pictures with the Parliament Building and the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac. Then we will enjoy an authentic French cuisine. At night, we will tour around the fortification of Quebec City, Parliament Building and head back to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times or Similar.
Cambridge – Boston
In the morning of the sixth day we will leave from the hotel and head to the US custom. Here we will take a short break at duty-free stores and a longer stay at the border then we will head to Boston. Harvard University at Cambridge, MA. Will be our first stop. Harvard students will guide us to visit its oldest campus district, you will take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies - Harvard Statue. Visitors will enjoy a chance to walk around the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), you may also take pictures with its main building. We will reach Boston at night and we recommend you to enjoy its famous fresh lobsters meal.
In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, you may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Boston – Home
Today our group we will explore the allure of Boston city tour in the morning, passing by Hancock Building, old Trinity Cathedral, Boston Park, Boston Athenaeum Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. After that we will board the Boston Harbor Cruise and enjoy an awesome view of the Boston harbor. Visitors will get a chance to see sight the old Quincy Market, that is a designated National Historic Landmark and Boston Landmark. Here you will enjoy historical environment, wonderful shopping experience and a variety of authentic food. Enjoy well-known New England clam chowder. At noon, this tour will be completed at the Quincy Market. Visitors will be sent to airports in Boston or in New York.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Buffet/Group meal in East Coast.||$22.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Canadian Museum of Civilization, ON||$23.00||$13.80||$20.71|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.50||$38.50|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|French Dinner, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Harvard University, MA||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Manhattan Morning Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Maple Syrup Theme Meal, QC||$35.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$29.50||$22.50||$29.50|
|Montmorency Falls, QC||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec In-Depth Tour, QC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.75||$16.25||$29.50|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Lunch, ON||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
|Thousand Islands, ON||$28.00||$13.00||$28.00|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
Paid Drop off service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
135-20 39th Ave, (Flushing Sheraton) Flushing, NY 11354
87 Bowery St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
An extraordinary trip with my wife makes us happy and relaxed. the places we get to tour on this bus tour were quite amazing. I loved to visit Niagara Fall and Montmorency River, it mesmerizes me. where memorable historical sites heightened the pleasure of our trip. The buses are comfortable and tour guides and drivers provided their best services. I would suggest not to shop in the start of trip, you can get a good variety at Quincy Market.
We all friends made a plan to have a trip that must include modern sites, historical memories along with natural beauty. This tour was nothing less than our entire plan. Staring from New York City we visited so many amazing places. CN tower and Harvard University greater the pleasure of our trip. We enjoyed the shopping experience. Our Tour guide was a good man he introduces good food places for food lovers like us. One of my friends is planning to go again with his family. Condition of busses are good but accommodation was satisfactory it needs improvement.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.