Home – LAX Airport
Today travelers will reach at Los Angeles to join this tour. We will provide free airport pickup between 8:30 am to 22:30 pm (U.S flights) and 8:30 am to 21:30 pm (International flights). Our trained tour guide will wait for the domestic flight arrivals at the baggage claim area. The international flight will wait in front of the currency exchange at Terminal B.
Travelers who will not arrive between standard pickup time feel free to take the hotel courtesy shuttle to airport hotel directly.
Those who arrive before 17:00 pm (PDT)/15:30(PST) may join Santa Monica Sightseeing Tours for an extra cost (optional fee $25).
Note: Airport tour guide service charge is $5 per guest.
Hotel: Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel, Ramada Plaza LAX or Similar.
Los Angeles – Outlets – Las Vegas
In the morning, we will drive along Interstate 15 freeway and pass through the Mojave Desert. We will sightsee Joshua Trees and the Pacific Railroad and pass by the Ghost Town and solar electric power plant. We will enjoy quick shopping and lunch at the State Line Fashion Outlet. We will reach Las Vegas in the afternoon, here we will check in at the Stratosphere Hotel Casino. At night, we will enjoy an optional night tour of this exciting city. We will enjoy famous shows, thrilling performances, shopping, delicious food and also take the world’s highest high roller. Our night stay will be at the Stratosphere Hotel.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Lake Powell
Begin our day in the morning and head to the Colorado Plateau. After that we will visit Antelope Canyon, here we will amaze by its spectacular beauty and take incredible pictures in this heaven for photographers. Then we will explore Horseshoe Bend and enjoy lunch. Next, we will witness the Lake Powell. Our last stop will be Glen Canyon Dam. Our night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resort & Marinas or Similar.
Monument Valley – Arches National Park – UTE mountain
In the morning of the fourth day, we will sightsee the wonderful view of morning sunlight of Lake Powell. Then we will head to Monument Valley, for the more closer view we may join the jeep tour for an extra cost. Next, we will visit Arches National Park to sightsee sandstone arches and different unique shaped rocks. Our professional guide will take us closer to Delicate Arch and make sure that everyone will touch it personally and take pictures of it. Our night stay will be at UTE mountain.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino or Similar.
Four Corners Monument – Gallup – Albuquerque
In the morning of the fifth day, we will first visit the Four Corners Monument. It is the only junction of four states. We will adore the scenic views of the Colorado Plateau. Later we will head to Gallup and know about its deep Indian culture and customs. Our night stay will be in Albuquerque.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites or Similar.
White Sands N.P – Tucson Pima Airspace Museum – Mission San Xavier del Bac – Tucson
In the morning of the sixth day, we will explore the picturesque beauty of White Sand National Park. Next, we will stop at Tucson Pima Air Space Museum and take a tram tour to see the exclusive exhibition of US military airplanes (optional). Then we will sightsee Mission San Xavier del Bac, it is the oldest church in the southwestern of US. Our night stay will be in Tucson.
Hotel: Best Western Plus or Similar.
Kartchner Caverns S.P – Saguaro N.P – Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum – Phoenix
In the morning of the last day, we will head to the Carlsbad Cavern National Park. Here a professional guide will show us the unique landscape of this cave and also tell about the characteristics and the wonders of the stalactite cave. Then we will visit the Saguaro National Park and sightsee hundreds difference of saguaro. Our last stop will be Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (optional). When the tour ends, we will drop-off travelers.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $100 per person, for Arches NP, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, HorseshoeBend, Lake Powell, Four Corners Monument, Balloon Fiesta, Kartchner Caverns, White Sands National Monument and Fuel Surcharges.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $5/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $9 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, AZ||$22.00||$9.00||$22.00|
|KA Show, LV||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$37.00||$37.00||$37.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Arches NP,Antelope Canyon,Monument Valley,HorseshoeBend,Lake Powell,Four Corners Monument,Balloon Fiesta,Kartchner Caverns,White Sands National Monument and Fuel Surcharges||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
|Pima Air and Space Museum, AZ||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
|Santa Monica Tour, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly Book your flight to depart from Phoenix International Airport (PHX) after 8:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Highly recommend this wonderful tour. I can consider this trip as a happy blend of fun, a bit of lavishness, leisure, scenery, and excitement. Every single thing was there to entertain the visitors along with a high level of satisfaction especially the tour services. Big thanks to my bus driver Alex for being so smooth in driving as I love smooth driving. I loved this trip and easily 5 stars from Grodno to such an amazing bus service.
A tour with such amazing destinations was enough to make me happy but this incredible bus tour added more happiness in my travel diaries. The moment I started this trip I was very happy and this happiness were increasing on every single day. It was an overwhelming experience for me and my sisters who joined me on this trip. Company of our guide was just amazing with his informative stories about many destinations of this tour. A night tour of Las Vegas and Antelope Canyon experience was really awesome. In the evening we found problems in getting food variety in some places. Although it was an orange juice but I found that orange content was very less but water content was very high. The rest of the tour services were up to the standard for me and my sisters. I highly recommend this bus tour service to the families because families can get all in all in this package. It provides enough time to explore many destinations with a variety of activities for its visitors with care and guidance.
A little information in the itinerary can be helpful for the visitors of such kind of bus tour. Itinerary can be more helpful if it is provided with times or kilometers along with the attractions that are part of that rout. I exactly found the same in the itinerary of this tour that helped me a lot, as the minutes were there along with attractions of route. Visit of Albuquerque was the most incredible part of my trip because of fun of hot air balloons and fun over there. The fun of Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum was also exceptional in this tour. the itinerary was followed in an excellent way by touching and visiting all places and managing the tour activities properly. On returning home, I am enjoying photos of amazing destinations. Thanks …… I must recommend this tour to other fellows and friends.
It seemed to be a faultless itinerary of supreme description of admirable information and service. All places were worth to visit and we got amazing knowledge. People from many parts of the country were enjoying this trip. The best part was when we all had group meal experience and also the photo shoot at amazing destinations like Lake Powell and Mojave Desert where trees were so unique. Alex well, you became my inspiration in good driving skills. I personally learnt a lot that how smooth you were in driving and how well you managed and accomplished your responsibility with responsible driving.
Booking of this bus tour was really very easy for me and I felt it very convenient because quick response and good recommendations from their side really helped me throughout the trip. After joining this tour I realized that services were really moving in a right and a well managed way. Monument Valley and Arches National Park were the incredible destinations where the guide was the highlight; he was always there to explore new facts and information about such fascinating places. I enjoyed places and loved services. Thanks a lot!
Absolutely amazing trip as I expected it to be and more. We had a bit of issues regarding accommodation service like not getting hot water and I was never okay with it but he other aspects of this fantastic trip were fantastic in their nature. I must say that our guide was there with us during the entire night tour in Las Vegas. It could never be that fun as it was with our guide. I found that first exploring experience of this amazing city in this trip with such a nice personality; who was a trained guide and became the crown element of this trip. I enjoyed night tour, its fun and shows as well. Tremendous job! Highly recommended.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.