Los Angeles – Santa barbara – 17 Miles Drive – Carmel
Mark the beginning of our tour by departing from Los Angeles and heading to the beautiful Santa Barbara, where we will be visiting a Spanish Mission to put light on historical significance of the landmark. Next, we will head to Solvang; guests can take a stroll in the beautiful Danish Community and grab a souvenir from the local shops. Afterwards, get ready for a beautiful 17 mile drive along the Californian Coastline in order to catch some beautiful sights. We will also visit the Town of Carmel Home to Clint Eastwood. We will conclude our first day by heading to the Silicon Valley.
Hotel: Santa Clara, La Quinta Inn & Suites or Similar.
San Francisco– Bay Cruise – Golden Gate Bridge – Chinatown
On the second day of our tour, we will start our day by heading to the San Francisco, where we will visit almost all of the famous landmarks of the city, such as Fisherman’s Wharf, where we will hop on a cruise trip and roam around the Alcatraz Island. Afterwards, we will move to the Pier 39 in order to have lunch, and then we will make a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge, Union square, Chinatown and Nob Hill. End the day with a beautiful view from Bay Bridge at night.
Hotel: Modesto, Park Inn Hotel or Similar.
Summer: On the third day of our tour, we will be heading east to the Joaquin Valley, where we will visit the beautiful Yosemite National Park. In the beautiful gem of Sierra Nevada, we will be visiting the El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls, Half Dome, and Yosemite Falls.
Winter: Start the day by visiting the Monterrey, next up visit the beautiful Hearst Castle. It is a famous sight that contains antiques and beautiful art. In the end, we will be travelling south towards the Entertainment Capital of the World—Las Vegas.
Hotel: Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch or Similar.
Stevenson Ranch – Las Vegas
Our fourth day consists of all about Las Vegas. First off, we will have some lunch at the Barstow Mall, you can even shop around. Afterwards, take a stroll at the Las Vegas famous strip where you can see the iconic neon signs hanging out from the pubs, beautiful casinos and exotic hotels such as Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, and Treasure Island. At night time, you can spend your time at the local casino resort and try your luck.
Hotel: Linq Hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas– Grand Canyon – Lake Powell
On the fifth day of our tour, we will be passing through the Navajo Indian reservation and head straight to the Grand Canyon. From up top, you can see the beautiful Colorado River passing inside the Canyon. There are many other rock formations, magnificent views, and much more. Guests will be thrilled to be here. Upon having lunch, we will be making a stop at the Indian Market places in order to grab a souvenir.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Page or Similar.
Lake Powell – Bryce Canyon
In a morning, our guests will depart after the breakfast for Lake Powell. Enjoy the magnificent boat cruise to sightsee the sand arches and coves. The journey will continue to Bryce Canyon which is known for its captivating sand-rock formations including the crimson-colored hoodoos. Enjoy sightseeing the glorious view of the sunset along the Bryce Canyon. In an evening, the tour will head straight to Kanab to spend the night in hotels.
Hotel: Days Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Note: On certain departures, the tour will arrive at Cedar City and spend the night in Comfort Inn hotel.
Zion Park – Las Vegas
Our last day of tour will visit the beautiful Zion National Park. We will spend our tour entire day admiring the natural beauty of the park. We will take a stroll on the trail along the Virgin River. Afterwards, we will return back to Las Vegas to conclude our tour. You also have a choice for a late night return back to Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Bay cruise in San Francisco & Admission to Yosemite National Park.
Sightseeing in Santa Barbara, Carmel, and San Francisco, “The Strip” in Las Vegas
Entrance to Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon and Zion Park
Cruise on Lake Powell
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
4 Points Sheraton Culver City Hotel -5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City In the lobby of the hotel at 08:30 PM
Starbucks Coffee Shop Farmers Market Corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3 rd St at 09:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We are very fortunate to board this bus and it was very clean. I appreciate the maintenance level and lucky we were to have a best driver and an excellent Tour guide. The places we visited were exceptionally beautiful and so we wish always to get such nice driver and guide always. This was a gift to me from my brother for my birthday and I agree he gave it to me with full heart as everything on this tour made me happy. I will try to be in the same bus for another trip and now give 5 stars.
I boarded this tour on my birthday and this was the best decision I ever made. Our tour guide, Lora was so nice. My favorite spot in the tour would definitely be the Zion National Park, it was beautiful and everything natural. It was English only tour. So, it had breakfast included. At first I thought it as an expensive deals but when you look at attractions included it seems to be an interesting deal.
Loved everything in this tour and we got to visit - Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, and all the places surpassed my expectations. Our tour guide, was very smart, good looking and knowledgeable, besides being very friendly. If you are a nature lover and enjoy having fun, do not miss this tour. The places we visited were amazing spots and the best to take photographs. A worth tour and the money spent is useful on such a tour. The tour guide and his friendly attitude went well with the polite behavior of the driver. This made the tour to be exceptional in all the manners.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like San Francisco, Bay Cruise, Zion National Park, Las Vegas, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, Modesto, Solvang, Silicon Valley, and Santa Barbara. That is one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with.
We had trouble in this bus traveling and it was not as we expected, yet we had lots of fun. I was satisfied on seeing the breathtaking beautiful places the Yosemite Park, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and many more. The hotel accommodation was good, but my door was next to the elevator and so until mid night I had to listen to the elevator moving up and down. I requested for another room, but the hotel was full and so I had to go with the same. The dinner and breakfast was the best. For lunch we stopped in lovely places and got to eat new dishes.
We were disappointed as we got the seat just above the tires and so we had to take the continuous bumps on our back. But for it the tour covered Solvang, the Santa Barbara that we were wishing to see. In fact, the other places such as the Bay cruise, Zion park were also beautiful. Yes it was an awesome tour as the guide was professional and the driver was strict to his driving rules. The travel for 7 days would have been nice if the guide was friendly, but he was not. The hotels were comfortable, but a bit outdated. Anyway it gave to view Lake Powell.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional and he spoke an excellent Spanish, which was extremely important for my parents. The bus was great and hotels were even greater. an Francisco, Bay Cruise, Zion National Park, Las Vegas, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, Modesto, Solvang, Silicon Valley, and Santa Barbara. Amazing experience.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.