Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
We will leave Los Angeles City in the morning and move towards Las Vegas. Our bus will pass through the Mojave Desert and witness the beautiful landscape of Joshua Tree. We will arrive in Vegas and pick up customers from Starbucks located on 2nd floor in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus hotel. Finally, we will leave for St. George to have the night stay.
Hotel: Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George or Similar.
Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Bryce Canyon – Salt Lake City
Today in the morning we will pass by the famous Glen Canyon Dam which holds back the second largest artificial lake in the country; Lake Powell. Next, our group will visit the Antelope Canyon which is quite popular for its views. Next, we will take our group to explore the Bryce Canyon National Park where we will have the best sightseeing experience. Our night stay will be in Provo.
Hotel: Baymont Inn Provo or Similar.
Jackson – Grand Teton National Park – Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
In the morning we will leave Salt Lake City and make our first stop at Jackson; the famous cowboy city. We will take Scenic Chairlift Ride which will offer a complete and spectacular view of Teton range and the Jackson city. Following this, reach the Grand Teton National Park where you will enjoy beautiful views. The last stop of the day will be at Yellowstone National Park. At the Park, we will witness the wildlife and sightsee Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful Geyser, West Thumb.
Note: Jackson and Grand Teton will not be part of the tour leaving before 10th May. We will add more sightseeing spot in Yellowstone.
Hotel: White Buffalo, Dude Roundup, Yellowstone Country Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Rocky Mountains - Sheridan
Today we will continue with our Yellowstone National Park tour. Major sightseeing spots of the day include Fountain Paint Pot, Norris Geyser Basin, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, and Fishing Bridge. We will cross the Rocky Mountains, enjoy beautiful views and arrive at Sheridan where we will have the night stay.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Sheridan or Similar.
Devil’s Tower National Monument - Mt. Rushmore National Memorial - Crazy Horse – Casper WY
Our first stop of the day will be at the first national monument of the country; Devil's Tower. From here we will go on to visit the Mount Rushmore and to mark an end of the day, we will take you to the largest mountain carving; Crazy Horse. We will have the night stay in Casper.
Hotel: Ramada Casper or Similar.
Independent Rock - Utah State Capitol - Temple Square - Salt Lake City
We will take you to Independence rock which is a historical landmark. Then we will take you to Salt Lake City where we will have a walk in tour of Utah State Capitol. Later we will visit the Temple Square. Our night stay will be in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: La Quinta Midvale or Similar.
Salt Lake City - Airport
Today we will visit the Great Salt Lake and then we will take you to airport where our tour will come to an end.
Note: Tour will drop off customers at the subway station or customers can take the hotel shuttle to the airport.
Please book your flights after 1:00 PM from Salt Lake City Airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Mandatory fee: $100/person for Scenic Chairlift Ride, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Crazy Horse, Mt. Rushmore, Bryce Canyon, Great Salt Lake, and Fuel Surcharge.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$50.00||$28.00||$50.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|KA Show, LV||$182.00||$182.00||$182.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$237.00||$237.00||$237.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 01:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was a seven day adventure trip that blew my mind. I planned this trip long ago since my children had their long vacations coming up and seven days were committed to this trip. The two national parks that we visited were good. Los Angeles was at its best and also the booking was well organised with golden bus tours and everything was taken care of. Our guide was friendly. My children loved him and his sense of humour. Overall, it was great.
This was a 7-day guided adventure trip that took me to amazing places. Due to the excellent tour service in an economical package by Golden Bus Tour they satisfied everybody and provided a chance to explore Bingham Copper Mine, Salt Lake City, Grand Tenton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Las Vegas and many other amazing spaces. I totally enjoyed seven days. The booking with Golden Bus Tours was perfectly taken forward and everything was well planned. I have recommended this trip to many friends.
We were on our engagement tour so that we spend quality time in knowing each other and also visiting places that gave us some space. We discussed about places and loved all the time we had a good company. Especially, 7 days tour indeed was a long tour and we could decide we made a good pair for lifelong commitment.
I wish I could stay for more days to enjoy this tour. The seven days are though not less but I wanted to spend more days at Los Angeles and Denver. Those are best days of my life.
We are engaged for over a year and due to get married soon. We were on this tour and this was a nice tour. The bus was comfortable and we were not disturbed that all the 7 days we had all for ourselves. The accommodation on the first day was given after a long wait, could have been quick.
My family and I decided to go for this trip to take a break from our daily chores. The different places we went to were good but our guide was quite unhelpful. We had many problems with the services as well. However, the booking with Golden Bus Tours was well planned. I think people should try out other platforms as well.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.