Los Angeles – Las Vegas – Hurricane
Our tour begins from Los Angele.In the morning visitors will depart Los Angeles. We pass through the Mojave Desert into the state of Nevada via Las Vegas then through the state of Arizona and pass Virgin River Canyon to arrive at Hurricane, Utah.
Passengers arriving Las Vegas, meet at Bally’s Hotel tour lobby 2:00pm
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Red Rock – Salt Lake City
We will continue with our tour and head to the beautiful Antelope Canyon.To explore it in detail you can take the jeep tour of the valley for an additional cost. Proceed to Red Canyon on the Dixie National Forest has fascinated people for centuries. You will see unique vermilion-colored rock formation and stands of Ponderosa pines make the valley extraordinarily picturesque. You will have a night stay in the hotel at Salt Lake City, Utah.
Only the Jeep tour can take you into the Antelope Canyon
Hotel: Red Lion Salt Lake City or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Yellowstone
On the third day, we will be departing early in the morning. Visitors will enjoy driving along the Great Salt Lake basin. The salinity of water here is seven times greater than that of the ocean.We will also visit Bear World. We will stop for lunch in the cowboy state of Wyoming by afternoon. Finally, we will move to the renowned Yellowstone National Park. We will have our night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Traveler Lodge or Similar.
The tour fee excludes Las Vegas night tour, The Antelope, Driver & tour guide’s Service fee.
Yellowstone N.P – Grand Teton – Ogden
We will start our trip in morning to explore Yellowstone features dramatic canyons, alpine rivers, lush forests, hot springs and gushing geysers, including its most famous, Old Faithful. It is also known as home to hundreds of animal species.You will observe fossilized trees, and feel the shine of beautiful lakes in the secluded woods. We will take you to the Grand Teton National Park.The final stop of the day will be Ogden where we will have the night stay.
Hotel: Comfort Suite or similar.
Ogden – Salt Lake – Las Vegas
In the morning, we will take you to visit Air Museum. Then heading south to Salt Lake City, visit Mormon Temple and State Capital. Then head south to Nevada State and stay overnight at Las Vegas, where you can relish the different nightlife in this 24 hours city.
Hotel: Luxor Hotel Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – West Canyon (Skywalk) or Grand Canyon (South Rim) – Las Vegas
South Canyon Tour
On sixth day in the morning we will visit to one of the 7 Wonders of the World - the Grand Canyon, and experience its breathtaking size and beauty. In the evening we will return to Las Vegas.
South Canyon admission fee $50, must be paid on the tour
West Canyon Tour (Skywalk)
On this day, we will depart in morning from Las Vegas and proceed to West Grand Canyon. Here we will experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk which is a horseshoe-shaped cantilever bridge with a glass walkway. It is 4,000 ft. above the Colorado River. You can also view the canyon in a helicopter or take a boat ride on the Colorado River. We will return to Las Vegas in the evening after this unforgettable tour.
West Canyon admission fee with lunch $90, must be paid on the tour. If visitors choose free day in Las Vegas for 2nd day, then there will be a $30 fee.
Hotel: Luxor Hotel Casino or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Factory Outlet – Los Angeles
On the seventh day, we will start in the morning for Chocolate Factory.Then we will take you to Desert Cactus Garden. On our way to Los Angeles, we will stop at the Lenwood factory outlet mall where you can enjoy shopping from famous brands at the lowest price possible. After shopping we will again start our journey and arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory admission: $75 Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone,Grand Teton, Hill Air Force Base.
Mandatory admission: $50 South Rim/$90 West Rim/$30 Free day (Las Vegas) based on your choice.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $9 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon Jeep Tour, AZ||$68.00||$68.00||$68.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (including lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|KA Show, LV||$125.00||$72.00||$125.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$48.00||$48.00||$48.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone,Grand Teton, Hill Air Force Base.||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$190.00||$190.00||$190.00|
|Stay 1 night in West Canyon, admission, 2 meals||$108.00||$108.00||$108.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00|
|Zarkana - Cirque du Soleil, NV||$125.00||$125.00||$125.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:20 AM
117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 AM
225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:45 AM
705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
3633 Rosemead Blvd, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:15 AM
5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:30 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 07:00 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 07:00 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:20 AM
18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:45 AM
18880 Gale Ave, (Best Western Plus Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 9:00 AM
123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:50 AM
434 Potrero Grande Dr,(Best Western Markland Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
801 Via San Clemente, (Hilton Garden Inn - Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:30 AM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce - Hotel Guest Only) Commerce, CA 90040 at 7:00 AM
7762 Beach Blvd, (Radisson Suites Hotels Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 AM
3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:15 AM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
3645 S, Las Vegas Blvd, (Ballys Hotel) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 2:00 PM
1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites) Walnut, CA 91789 at 9:15 AM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:15 AM
5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:40 PM
7762 Beach Blvd, (Radisson Suites Hotels Buena Park) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 6:40 PM
18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 6:40 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:40 PM
7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 6:40 PM
3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park) La Palma, CA 90623 at 6:40 PM
638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 06:40 PM
705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel) Rosemead at 6:40 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:40 PM
18880 E. Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 6:40 PM
1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites Walnut) Walnut, CA 91789 at 6:40 PM
801 Via San Clemente, (Hilton Garden Inn - Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 7:00 PM
8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 08:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Very accommodative operator. The day I sat for online booking itself I had a sixth sense feeling that this trip is going to go very good and no word of dismay. Very true to my gut feeling that I heard and got my tickets booked online that I enjoyed this tour. I will again come for the same tour as I wanted to see the same places with deep insight. This was an overview tour sort of and so will come again for another round to make it more memorable. Good tour, guide and the driver, 5 stars I give.
We enjoyed this tour for a week. It had been a long time that we never took a break and me and my mom somehow this time managed to sneak some time for ourselves and we were not mistaken. This was a fabulous tour and they took to covering so many important places. At least we were happy that they did not rush and were given more time to spend on each place. We could get to know about the details and information that will be of use in teaching for me as I am a teacher. Good tour operator.
Richard M. Carr
A great tour indeed in 7 days and I just cannot believe that so many important places are covered in a week’s time. All the places were amazing and the tour guide was very helpful as he knew Chinese and English. He helped us through in all the places. The helicopter ride was thrilling as it was my first experience. The Skywalk gave a different experience and overall the accommodations at all the places were good, the transportation, the food and the bus was maintained clean throughout the tour. The shopping at the outlet mall was astonishing, the choices were endless and the price was matchless.
It was pleasant to visit so many places on this bus trip.It was nice to sit back and let someone else do the driving. Taking the family out on vacations for days has never easier. The best thing is it cost well as we get an incredible discount on our bus tickets which I especially appreciate. I would suggest to buy comfortable shoes and clothing as we have to move hastily during trip.According to our tour experience, it was the best tour my family had ever experienced altogether
The Grand Canyon was worth visiting and seeing from the West rim added the beauty as the scenic views looked perfect. I had nothing to think and even if I was thinking I forgot in this serenity. It was cute, beautiful and superb. Right now I am unable to come with adjectives to describe the beauty of each place. Especially the animals and plants in the Zion national park were exceptionally good and I took lot of pictures. The accommodation was arranged neatly and so were the food arrangements that we were treated almost like our own house dining table.
The tour was satisfactory, we saw the places salt lake city, Yellowstone national park, the real wonders that kept me wondering all the while and also the zion park was so beautiful. The 7 days tour was like going to each place slowly and I felt the time was too much and we reached most evenings soon to waste time in the hotel room. Instead they could have arranged for more places in the same tour. May be this was right taking into the number of driving hours for the driver, yet it was a loss for us, the passengers.
I had been on this 7 days tour and it was well organized. They covered hot springs and Grand Canyon. The helicopter ride and the Idaho Falls were beautiful. We took lots of photos and will be posting them soon on the Facebook. This was a fascinating trip, the guide was helpful. The food and the places of accommodation were good, except for one place on the 5th day. The room was comparatively small than all the earlier and later days. The room light was also not bright and we had to ask them to change and they did, yet a brighter and larger room would be appreciated.
This was my first experience to visit through this tour company but now I must say it was my best experience as I explored many places in seven days. We got enough time to spend at different attractions. So, it was not a rush of a tour like other companies. Comfortable accommodation was provided. Tour guide can understand English. Sometime the food was not so good but overall it was ok.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.