Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
We will begin our tour after picking up travelers from Los Angeles. We will travel towards St. George. From the bus, we will sightsee the beauty of lovely scenic routes. We will pass by the forest of St. Bernardino, the largest Mojave Desert in North America and little Joshua Tree. In the afternoon, we will reach Las Vegas where we will take a short break and continue our journey. In the evening, we will reach St. George and check in to the hotel.
Hotel: Red Lion St George or Similar.
Bryce National Park – Zion National Park – Lake Powell
In the morning, we will mark the beginning of the wonderful day. First, we will explore the magical beauty of the Bryce Canyon National Park. Then we will head to Zion National Park. We will witness its picturesque beauty, unique wildlife, Plants and the holy Zion Mountains. Then we will visit Lake Powell Resorts, which is located in Lake Powell National Recreation Area. We will enjoy a peaceful walk on the Lakeshore and enjoy the splendid view of the sunset.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resort Hotel or Similar.
Lake Powell Cruise – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
On the third day, we will visit Lake Powell. Here we will enjoy taking the ride of Lake Powell Cruise and sightsee breathtaking beauty of Lake Powell in the morning light. Our next stop will be Antelope Canyon, here one should not miss the best photography experience. Then we will visit Horseshoe Bend and witness the charm of the emerald green Colorado River, Reddish rock, and blue sky. Our night stay will be in Blanding.
Hotel: Best Western Moab or Similar.
Arches National Park – Monument Valley
In the morning of the fourth day, we will leave the hotel and begin our day. We will explore the Arches National Park, here we will adore the fanciful range of arches. After the lunch, we will leave the park and head to the Monument Valley. To explore it in detail, we may take the jeep tour of the valley for an additional cost. We will have the night stay in the Tuba Arizona
Hotel: Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites Tuba City or Similar.
Grand Canyon National Park – East Rim – South Rim – Las Vegas
On the fifth day, we will experience the magic of Grand Canyon National Park. We will sightsee the classic and inspiring views. First, we will explore the East Rim. Then we will witness the unbelievable beauty of the South Rim. We may also join a helicopter ride for an extra cost and sightsee the breathtaking views from an eagle eye. In the afternoon, we will head to Hoover Dam, here we will see the beautiful Lake Mead. Night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Park MGM or Similar.
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ
- Blue Man, NV
- CRISS ANGEL Believe Show
- Grand Canyon East Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- High Roller Night Ride (Optional), NV
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Lake Mead, NV
- Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV
- Las Vegas Night Tour, NV
- The Beatles LOVE, NV
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Garden – Tanger Outlets – Los Angeles
On the last day of this amazing tour, we will first explore the Chocolate Factory. Here we will see the chocolate making process and taste freshly made delicious chocolates. Then we will visit the Cactus Garden, here we will witness a huge variety of cactus plants in the arid desert. We will say goodbye to the casino and head to the outlets. We will enjoy the amazing shopping experience from the variety of top-class brands at discounted prices. After buying gifts for loved ones, we will reach Los Angeles in the evening.
Hotel: Holiday Inn El Monte or Similar.
Choose only 1 Option
1. Pacific Aquarium - Whale Watching - Iowa Battleship Day Tour (($100/person payable)
2. LEGOLAND California Day Tour ($120/person payable)
3. Palm Springs Premium Outlet Mall Day Tour ($45/person payable)
4. San Diego Day Tour: Aircraft Carrier + Cruise + Old Town Style ($125/person)
5. San Diego - Sea World Essence Day Tour ($100/person payable)
6. Disneyland ($130/person payable)
7. Hollywood - Universal Studios Day Tour ($120/person payable)
8. Los Angeles City Deep Day Tour ($45/person payable)
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory Fee: $100/person for Bryce Canyon, Arches NP, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Zion NP, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon and Fuel Surcharge.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|High Roller Night Ride (Optional), NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Mandatory admission: Bryce Canyon,Arches NP,Horseshoe Bend,Antelope Canyon,Zion NP, Monument Valley,Lake Powell,Grand Canyon & Fuel Surcharge.||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$55.00||$55.00||$55.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
One of the best tour of my life. I booked this tour three days back from departing. The team so co-operated, they answered my queries patiently. We and my wife were very excited as we have never visited before. The route was full of natural beauty. The sights were awesome. Our tour guide was a shy man he speaks less and not telling details and facts about places but on the other side he was very responsible and taking care of travelers. I am sad to miss desired information of places. I loved the south canyon, horseshoe bend but no words for the Zion National park. Highly recommended.
Wonderful places and comfortable journey. Buss was neat and clean and seats very comfortable. This was the best thing for me as having spinal issues. The beauty of all natural wonders cannot be expressed in words. Don’t forget to bring a good camera with you. The guide was very helpful and funny man, he made this journey memorable. The hotel stay was just basic I was not satisfied with the room service. Book some better hotels next time. I’d definitely go again on tour with this company. Thanks a lot
Our the tour guides were professional and pleasant. My 92 year old friend was treated with courtesy, we thanked GoldenBusTours for our Seven day trip with them. We always buy the round trip flight ticket. If we departed from LAX Airport, we come back to the same airport. I wish if this tour offers free LAX airport pick up and drop off.
After reading the mixed reviews in every link, I decided to book this trip for the very last minute. I took the risks! Thus, I knew I would be sitting in the back of the bus as learned. The success of this 7 days trip lies on two people - the driver of the bus and the tour guide. They BOTH had good team work. Although the bus has no luxury, the driving by him was trusting and comfortable. You can tell that he is an experienced one thus, I applaud his work. Our tour guide as he introduced himself, was a matured individual, very responsible, accommodating, and well versed in the English language. He provided his contact number before the trip started, and answered our calls if we wanted to verify small things.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.