7-Day Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Mount Rushmore, Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park and Salt Lake City Tour - SLC OUT
Tour Code: GOL-LA-469
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu,Sun (2020-05-03 To 2020-09-27)
We will explore Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Independence Rock, Grand Teton National Park, Delicate Arch, Mud Volcano, Olympic Village, State Capitol building, Temple Square, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Par, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Old Faithful Gyser, Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Devil’s Tower, Casper, Crazy Horse Memorial, and much more on a guided bus tour from San Francisco.
We will start in the morning from Los Angeles for Las Vegas. On our way to Vegas, group will pass by the famous desert of the country; Mojave Desert. We will make a short stop at Fashion Outlets to do some shopping and lunch. In the afternoon, we will stop in Las Vegas for a quick short break. In the evening, we will arrive in St. George to spend our night.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas at the southwest of Las Vegas. This mall has around 58 stores and restaurants and to name few are outlets of Polo Ralph Lauren, Williams Sonoma, Banana Republic, and Coach. The mall has been beautifully themed as the Urban Court and the South Beach Court. Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas is connected to the Primm Valley Resort and Casino.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
In the morning, we will make our way to Lower Antelope Canyon. We will visit lower antelope canyon as it is more popular and considered as the best place for photographers. From here we will leave for Horseshoe Bend where water flowing through the feet feels amazing. You will love spending your time here. We will visit the Monument Valley which offers a beautiful landscape and amazing sightseeing experience. Then we will head to hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino Resort or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Refers to the jeep tour of Monument valley, the visitors are allowed to sit in a jeep along with a guide who takes them to various sites in the monument valley, the ride is usually of 3 hours.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
We will take our guests to Arches National Park. According to a report, there are at least 2000 Arches in this National Park. Guests will be able to get close to the Delicate Arch and take pictures with it. We will drive to Canyonlands National park which is known as a weird yet a wonderful place to visit. We will have night stay in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Arches National park located in eastern Utah is home to a number of natural sandstone arches. The bewitching red sandstone formations make the park an intriguing place to explore.
As the name suggests it is basically a national park situated at the south eastern Utah. It is located at a very beautiful land scape containing canyons, buttes and mesas by the river of Colorado. The legislation related to the park was converted into the law in the year 1964.
Today, we will visit the Jackson which is located in the heart of the beautiful Teton Mountain Range. After exploring the park, we will take the guests to Grand Teton National Park to sightsee the beauty and explore Grand Teton Peak and Jackson Lake. From here we will head to the last stop of the day; Yellowstone National Park. At Yellowstone National Park, we will explore different spots including Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, and Grand Prismatic Spring. Stay overnight at West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone County Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
We will continue with our tour inside the famous Yellowstone National to explore the scenic spots of the Park. We will sightsee some of the beautiful spots in the park like Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Fishing Bridge, Mud Volcano, and Hayden valley. After covering the park, we will exit it from the East Entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam and enjoy sightseeing the scenic views on our way. For our night stay we will have hotel in Gillette.
Hotel: Best Western Tower West Lodge or Similar.
Buffalo Bill Dam is located in the Wyoming state on the Shoshone River. This is an arch-gravity concrete dam founded by the town of Cody. It has visionary schemes to irrigate the Bighorn Basin, and thus it transforms semi-arid areas into productive agricultural land.
The Fishing Bridge, WY is a recreational vehicle park located near the Yellowstone River mouth. The Fishing Bridge is a wooden vehicle bridge that provides a great platform for the visitors to park and fish for native Cutthroat trout. Now, fishing is not allowed from the bridge, but visitors can watch White Pelicans and other waterfowl gliding in the crystal clear water.
Hayden Valley is a sub-alpine, large valley in Yellowstone National Park. It is between Yellowstone Lake and Yellowstone Falls. Along the river is the valley floor where Yellowstone Lake is much larger. This valley is renowned for its view of wildlife in Yellowstone.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Today we will take our guests to explore famous landmark of Wyoming; Devil’s Tower. It is the first national monument of the country. Then we will go to Mount Rushmore Monument and spend some time there. We will have our lunch and after that we will leave for the Crazy Horse Memorial. This Memorial is a symbol of Native Indians’ fight against oppression. Then we will leave for Casper to have our night stay.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suite, Parkway Plaza Casper or Similar.
A Monument of Mountain in Custer County constructed on Privately-held land is the Crazy Horse Memorial. It has a height of 172 meters.
The laccoliths and ingenuous intrusion in the Bear Lodge Mountains Wyoming is said to be as Devils Tower National Monument. This monument is famous for its height and unique look.
One of the traditional cracks climbing area in North America with hundreds of parallel cracks is known as Devils Tower. It is the most visited place located in Wyoming.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
We will stop by the famous Independence Rock; a landmark along the trails of the Oregon which represents the Western Spirit. Then in the noon, we will arrive in Utah to visit the Olympic Village for 2002 Winter Olympics. After this we will take guests to sightsee State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church, and Great Salt Lake. We will end tour in Salt Lake City.
Note: Book your flights after 20:00 pm from SLC Aiport.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Fee:$210/per person For Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Olympic Park, Arch NP, Canyonlands NP, Monument Valley and Fuel Surcharges.
Antelope Canyon Tour Guide $4/per person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice:Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 AM
- 603 S New Hampshire Ave, (Best Western Plus) Los Angeles CA 90005 at 6:30 AM (Hotel Guest Only) from 3/1/2019
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:45 AM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:45 AM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Vally) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:50 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 AM
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:00 AM
- 15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:00 AM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 07:00 AM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 07:15 AM
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:15 AM (Hotel Guest Only)
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 7272 E, Gage Ave Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:45 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 08:00 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive Rowland Heights) CA 91748 at 09:00 AM
- 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 03:30 PM
- At Starbucks Coffee of Terminal 1 , Las Vegas, NV 89111 (you will meet your tour guide) at 1:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
David J. Hennings
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
My wife and I did the 7 days West Coast Tour and it was a wonderful trip ever. Our tour guide was fun, energetic, and very informative. In the week I took over 1000 photographs. We had a good view of the Antelope Canyon, Grand Teton and Yellowstone and I really think that those photographs are better than those that I would have taken while on the actual Canyon.
Our family, including teenaged sons, thoroughly enjoyed our Best of West Coast tour. Our guide was personable, knowledgable, and entertaining. We learned so much. Loved it! Highly recommend Goldenbustours to all of my friends.
Well organized tour. Perfect Customer service team. Everything went smoothie. We enjoyed a lot with Goldenbustours. Also Our tour guide was THE best! Funny and very informative! Would highly recommend the tour with him!
We Just came to US for the first time with our family. Accommodation was comfortable, clean and enjoyable. Our tour guide was great. Gave a lot of insight and history with a humor which made the tour fun and unforgettable. Definitely recommend it!
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
Li Qin Han
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like ellowstone National Park, Jackson, Independence Rock, Grand Teton National Park, Delicate Arch, Mud Volcano, Olympic Village, State Capitol building, Temple Square, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Arches National Park, Canyonlands,Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Old Faithful Gyser, Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Devil’s Tower
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy.