Los Angeles – Outlets – Las Vegas
Early in the morning we will pick up travelers from departure locations and start our tour. We will travel along Interstate 15 freeway. We will pass through the Mojave Desert and sightsee the beautiful Joshua trees, the Pacific Railroad and shadowy Ghost Town. We will stop at State Line "Fashion Outlet" for quick shopping and lunch. We will reach Las Vegas in the afternoon and check in at the Stratosphere Hotel Casino to catch some rest. Later there is an optional night tour of the Vegas. Excitement overloaded while enjoying exciting shows, performances, and thrill of this sleepless city. We will also have the option to enjoy the world famous high roller for an extra cost. Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas
Option 1: South Rim of Grand Canyon
In the morning, we will visit the Grand Canyon south rim. We will sightsee the spectacular view of the Grand Canyon from Mather View Point. We will visit the Grand Canyon National Park and adore its picturesque beauty and lovely views. After that, we will visit the splendid Hoover Dam and head to Las Vegas for a night stay.
Option 2: West Rim of Grand Canyon
Begin our day in the morning and head to the Hualapai Indian Reservation area to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim. We will visit the Eagle Point and enjoy a walk on the Skywalk (Optional fee). After that, we will visit the Guano View Point sightsee the awe-inspiring views of the Grand Canyon. We may take the helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon (optional fee). Our last stop will be the wonderful Hoover Dam. Night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Option 3: Free Day in Las Vegas
Visitors may arrange a free day in Las Vegas as per their own. In such case, we will not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service.
Note: Visitors who will arrange a free day in Las Vegas are responsible to submit $50/person tour fare variance to your tour guide.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
- Eagle Point, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon North Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Guano Point, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Hualapai Indian Reservation, AZ
- Las Vegas Free Day, NV
- Mather Point, AZ
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Lake Powell
Begin our day in the morning. We will travel towards Colorado Plateau, we will explore its breathtaking beauty and take some memorable photographs at the well-known Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. After enjoying lunch, we will travel to Lake Powell. From Glen Canyon Dam, we will sightsee the wonderful Lake Powell. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resort & Marinas or Similar.
Monument Valley – Arches National Park – UTE mountain
Today in the morning after enjoying the beautiful view of morning sunlight we will head to the Monument Valley. Here we will able to take an optional jeep tour of the valley. Next, we will visit the Arches National Park, it is the world's most concentrated areas of sandstone arches. Our guide will take us closer to Delicate Arch and make sure that we all touch it personally and take pictures of it. After that, we will go to the UTE mountain for the night stay.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino or Similar.
Four Corners Monument – Gallup – Albuquerque
Begin the day in the morning as we visit the Four Corners Monument. This monument is the only junction of four states. We will be amazed by the fantastic views of the Colorado Plateau. Today's last stop will be Gallup. We will head to Albuquerque for night stay.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites or Similar.
White Sands N.P – Tucson Pima Airspace Museum – Mission San Xavier del Bac – Tucson
We will start our day early in the morning. First, we will explore the charming White Sand National Park. Next, we will stop at the Tucson Pima Air Space Museum. Here we may take a tram tour to sightsee the largest exhibition of US military airplanes in this museum (optional). We will visit the Mission San Xavier del Bac church. In the evening, we will reach Tucson and head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Best Western Plus or Similar.
Kartchner Caverns S.P – Saguaro N.P – Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum – Phoenix.
Today we will visit the Carlsbad Cavern National Park. A trained guide tells the characteristics and the wonders of the stalactite cave. Then we will explore the Saguaro National Park, here we will see hundreds difference of saguaro. After that, we may choose the sightsee the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. When the tour ends, we will drop-off visitors.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory admission: $100/ person for Monument Valley,Horseshoe Bend,Lake Powell,Arches N.P,Four Corners Monument,Albuquerque International Balloon,White Sandy National Monument,Saguaro National Park,Kartchner Caverns State Park and Fuel Surcharges.
Mandatory admission: $90/ person for Grand Canyon West Rim Or Grand Canyon North Rim, $50/ Person for Las Vegas free Day.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, AZ||$22.00||$9.00||$22.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Arches NP,Antelope Canyon,Monument Valley,HorseshoeBend,Lake Powell,Four Corners Monument,Balloon Fiesta,Kartchner Caverns,White Sands National Monument and Fuel Surcharges||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Pima Air and Space Museum, AZ||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly Book your flight to depart from Phoenix International Airport (PHX) after 8:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
This seven-day trip was a true representation of nature and its beauty. I am from Ice Land and on reaching airport I thought to go to the hotel first and take some rest then will go for a Las Vegas night tour. I was so happy with night tour and enjoyed a lot and shopped also there. All the destinations were memorable in this bus tour but Monument Valley and Grand Canyon were the real amazing places. We were given enough time at all places to enjoyed and clicking took a good amount of time in this entire trip. The beauty of all places was worth capturing. Such long trip of one week are better appreciated with good accommodation as I found it affordable and very good as compare to Iceland and other countries where accommodations prove to be expensive. I can recommend it to all people who are planning to visit all amazing destinations to go for this bus tour as it is the best and safe way. Thanks a lot!!!
Bus travel and timing all was fine as I have experienced many bus tours. The thing that inspired me in this trip was that I found very good variety of food in this trip. I enjoyed lunch with healthy vegan options for me and good protein options for my husband as well. In such kind of trips, you hardly become able to manage your routine diet. Guide Dean was there to help in this area a lot. Lake Powell, Arches National Park and experience of Albuquerque was breath taking. It easily deserves 5 stars with high recommendations to join it with families and you can have the amazing memories. Special thanks to Dean for your amazing guidance throughout the entire trip!!
Travelling with my one kid could be hectic for such a long trip but smooth driving and good accommodations proved to be so helping in making this tour a comfortable one. South Rim of Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam were amazing in all listed destinations. I also found shopping very enjoyable with the good advices of our tour guide Dean. We were lucky that the weather remained so friendly throughout the entire week but do not forget to keep comfortable shoes and socks for your kids and yourself as well. It will make walking very easy in amazing destinations. Highly recommended.
Wow!!! What a memorable experience I had by visiting the wonders like Gallup and Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. I clicked pictures in thousands and saved all the memories of this long trip. It was the first time in my life that I went for a tour of seven days. I usually go for one day or two days trips. Long trip is a fun in itself. Guides guide you and you explore much in these days. Our guide was John in this trip and he was very decent and informative in his guidance. Excellent job by the bus management!! Love and 5 stars!!! Thanks
Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell were so fascinating place in this trip. The bus was comfortable from inside and its timing was managed properly but I found some hygiene issues where kids inside the bus were not using dustbins. It was a very huge gathering inside the bus and many people from all parts of this world were joining this one week trip. Socializing many new cultures was a new experience for me. I found that you can get best clicks of your life on such amazing wonders of nature. Thanks
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.