Hometown – Houston
Please choose either IAH (George Bush Intercontinental Airport) or the HOU (William P. Hobby Airport while booking your flight. Our specified tour guides will meet the guests at the baggage claim area for the guests who will arrive via domestic flight. For the guests coming from international flights, the tour guide will be available at the Passenger Waiting Area. Check-in time for the hotel is 3 PM. Guests who will arrive before 3 pm are requested to secure their luggage at the front desk. You can either wait in the lobby or shop in the nearby shops. The tour guides will have your room keys and all the other necessary items ready for you.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston in-depth tour
Our first stop will be Battleship Texas, the great battleship that took part in both world wars (outside view, 30 minutes). After that, we will visit San Jacinto Monument (30 minutes), which is also a part of San Janito battlefield from the world war. Afterward, we will have a Dolphin Cruise (optional, 45 minutes). This cruise brings the guests as close to dolphins in their natural habitat as possible. The last stop will be NASA space center (optional, 280 minutes). This space center is the center of training, research, and flight control simulation and experiments for astronauts. Guests can examine the full-sized rockets and space shuttles (Apollo 17) on this self-guided tour of the facility. By evening, we will head back to the hotel.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston – Fort Worth (Rodeo Night Tour)
Early morning departure to Fort Worth. Fort Worth is a city in North Texas known for its modern architecture. Our first stop there will be the famous Fort Worth Water Gardens (40 minutes). The Fort Worth Water Gardens is an architectural marvel designed by the famous architect Philip Johnson. Our next stop will be the Hilton Fort Worth. This is the place where President Kennedy gave his last speech. Guests will be allowed to take pictures with the statue of the President and also the original pictures and documents from that time. Later, we will take the Rodeo night tour (optional, 300 minutes, Stockyard Championship Rodeo Included). In this cruise, guests will enjoy the most famous authentic Texas cuisine. Our last activity will be the Stockyards Championship Rodeo which will provide a lot of fun activities for the guests.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Dallas City Tour
We will first visit Dealey Plaza (Outside view). Dealey is a city park in downtown Dallas and is a very historic attraction. It is the location where President John F. Kennedy was killed. We will also see the sixth-floor museum (outside view). After that, we will visit the Dallas Holocaust Museum and John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza (50 Minutes). Our next stop will be the Pioneer Plaza, a large public park located in the convention center (30 minutes). Guests can also visit the Pioneer Park Cemetery which is home to many war heroes (Self-expense). Later, we will view the Dallas city hall (outside view, 15 minutes), the Dallas Museum of art (150 minutes) and George W Bush Library (optional, 90 minutes).
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Austin – San Antonio (Night Tour)
We will leave for Austin, the capital city of Texas. We will first visit the State Capitol (60 minutes) *If state capitol is closed, we will have an outside view. Later, we will visit the University of Texas on a bus tour (20 minutes). We will also visit the famous Texas Military Forces Museum (60 minutes). *The forces museum is closed on Monday and so we will not visit the museum on Monday. We will also visit the Natural Bridge Caverns. After that, we will be talking the st. Antonio night tour (optional, 160 minutes). We will return to the hotel at night.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot San Antonio Sea World or Similar.
San Antonio – Houston
The morning will start with a tour of the Alamo mission (60 minutes). Alamo is a famous historic site where Texas residents defended a building from Mexican siege. We will also visit the Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Range Museum where guests can enjoy exquisite food and the best species of wildlife from all across the world. After that, we will visit the Historic Market Place (60 minutes). Later, we will head to the Tower of the Americas (optional, 60 minutes). The tower of Americas is a 750-foot high restaurant located in downtown San Antonio.
Hotel: Best Western Plus Fiesta San Antonio, Wyndham or Similar.
Houston City Tour
Our first visit will be to Toyota Center (outside view, 20 minutes) which an indoor arena, named after Japanese automobile company. After that, we will visit Rice University (40 minutes). Afterward, we will visit Hermann Park (20 minutes) which is the city's oldest park. Later, we will also visit Houston museum of natural sciences (optional, 150 minutes). This museum if one of the top 5 American museums. After that, our last stop will be George Ranch Historic Park (optional, 120 minutes). You can choose your departure flights after evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Dolphin Cruise in Golf of Mexico, TX||$13.80||$9.20||$13.80|
|Fort Worth Stockyards, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|George Ranch Historical Park, TX||$15.00||$10.00||$12.00|
|George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, TX||$19.00||$13.00||$16.00|
|Houston Museum of Natural Science, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Natural Bridge Cavern||$23.50||$15.25||$23.50|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Space Center Houston, TX||$29.95||$24.95||$27.95|
|Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, TX||$6.00||$3.00||$5.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$13.00||$10.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
At the end of the tour guests will be drop off in Houston Chinatown, Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or book your flights from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH/HOU) Houston after 7:30 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This is the best week we ever had in Texas, moreover, we truly get in that immersive cowboy atmosphere in both Fort Worth and Houston, of course, Dallas is a developed city, great sites and food there. The tour guiding person was a great facility on the course of our bus tour. According to my experience, this is the best tour in Texas with great hotels, buses, and destinations, but it’s a bit pricey. Thanks a lot, though.
Planning for a 7 days trip covering most of Houston was truly interesting. There was nothing to regret and every place we visited seem to be very meaningful and important. We feared initially to spend 7 days, but the accommodations, the tour guide, the eatery places and all were perfect. Our tour operator ensured each guest has their details available and in a group we were like a family. This tour covered high universities to old oak trees. The Jazz live performance was amazing and this was the first time we were watching it as live performance. A great tour!
To be honest, I have never enjoyed the bus tour to the fullest since there already many people with us, though they were nice, I just prefer my own family-vibe when out on the vacations. However, the journey was great, especially it had such great site for us to us explore and San Antonio Journey was the best – we would remember this bus journey forever. I think Fort Worth has other better lodgings instead of that Radisson Hotel, which was decent but not what we were looking for!
You don’t have to worry about everything. Just join this tour and enjoy. All you have to do is to enjoy. Brilliant hospitality and wonderful environment, each attraction is great.
This 7 day tour was perfect, but for small slips and buts. The places of importance were covered. The historical facts of president and old times were really intact and that was surprising. The places we ate were also good and served us exceptionally good coffee. I am a coffee lover and so yes, it was for me. The accommodation could have been better; it was looking a bit old styled rooms with plain walls giving a boring appearance. The bathroom also had basic features available and it would have nice to have more fittings to feel home away from home.
All of my friends really enjoyed this trip because it meant so much for us. We all have been trying to visit Texas for a long time and when I found this one week tour on the internet, I knew it would be fun to explore the city in one whole week. I am so glad we all came.
would definitely go again. Such a wonderful trip and a great experience to be among such great people. The attractions were amazing and the tour guides did a really good job.
From airport boarding and landing to luggage handling and acquiring your hotel room, they help you in everything which is wonderful. You don't have to do anything. The attractions they choose are very special and hold a very special place in every American's heart.
The tour got boring after a few days and we lost our attention. Maybe because there are the same schedule and routine every day.
I didn’t like most of the attraction because I am not a fan of history. Apart from historical landmarks, the tour was fantastic.
This was a long tour and we didn't make it as much as we could and for that, I was disappointed. I wanted to do more and explore a lot more than what we were offered. Seven days were too much for what we did. Bit of a time waste I would say.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.