Austin – San Antonio (Night Tour)
Our tour will begin in the morning from Dallas. Travel to Austin, the capital city of US State of Texas. Upon arrival, our guests will make the first stop at the State Capitol Building also known as one of the oldest state capitol buildings in the country; enjoy the inside tour of the building comprising of the office chambers and much more. Browse the famous University of Texas at Austin. Continue towards the famous Texas Military Forces Museum housing the maritime exhibits and much more. Explore the charms of Natural Bridge Caverns which is largest underground cave system with myriads of speleothems and spectacular rock formations. In an evening, guests are able to participate in our exclusive St. Antonio Night Tour to discover vibrant nightlife scene of this sleepless town. Overnight stay in San Antonio.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio Sea World or Similar.
San Antonio – Houston
In the morning, our tour crew is headed towards the Alamo Mission site where the famous battle of Alamo took place in the year 1836. Make a stop at the Buckhorn Museum which houses a variety of wildlife exhibits, gift shop, cafeteria, and much more. Arrive at the Historic Market Place, the oldest marketplace of the region housing numerous souvenir stores, handicrafts, artisans, and more. Guests will appreciate browsing the Tower of the Americas before returning to the hotels. Overnight stay in Houston.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston – New Orleans
Depart early in the morning from Houston towards the New Orleans. Make the first stop at the Oak Alley Plantation which is known for its historical building with a servant quarter. Enjoy taking the Swamp Tour and learn about the diversity of wildlife in the region. After that, we arrive at French Quarter, also known as the heart and the oldest part of the New Orleans. Guests will discover the vibrant nightlife scene of this vibrant old town. Experience the Carriage Tour (optional), explore the famous Bourbon Street, Jackson Square and much more. Overnight stay in the French Quarter.
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott French Quarter or Similar.
New Orleans – Houston
Start the day by making a stop at the National WWII Museum, also known as D-Day Museum. Guests will enjoy discovering the maritime exhibits as well as historical military weapons and photo archive. Get on the Jazz Steamboat Cruise on the Mississippi River to discover the awe-inspiring views of the region with live jazz performances, eatery and more. After that, our tour crew returns to Houston to spend the night.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston In-depth Tour
In the morning, guests will start off the day to discover to charms of Houston city. First, we will take our guests to the Battleship Texas, which is a military warship used in both the world wars and now it is opened for public and docked at the Houston Harbor. Guests surly don’t want to miss browsing the renowned San Jacinto Monument which is built in the year 1960. Immerse yourself discovering the friendly dolphins in their natural habitat on the Dolphin Sightseeing Tour. Our next stop is the NASA Space Center. Here, our guests will discover the wide variety of space exhibits, as well as experience the tram tour to Rocket Park where located the world’s largest rockets, and much more. Guests will spend the night in Houston city.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston City Tour
Today, our guests will continue exploring the famous landmarks in Houston. Guests will be taken to Toyota Center, a famous indoor arena for sports and a home ground of Houston sports team. Take a guided tour of Rice University, a private research university which is known to be the leading research institute in the state. Guests won’t miss exploring the Hermann Park, also known as the country’s oldest urban park. The excitement will begin as we enter the Houston Museum of Natural Science residing myriads of living species on the display. Houston Museum of Natural Science consists of four major sections including the Burke Baker Planetarium, Cockrell Butterfly Center, and Wortham Giant Screen Theatre. Guests will enjoy exploring the George Ranch Historic Park which showcases the authentic history and lifestyle of four-generations in Texas beginning from the year 1826. Spend the night Houston city.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston – Dallas
After breakfast in the morning, our tour will be concluded and our guests will be taken back to Dallas. Guests are able to choose to take our complimentary airport dropped off services at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), or Dallas Love Field (DAL) for the flights booked after 3:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Dolphin Cruise in Golf of Mexico, TX||$13.80||$9.20||$13.80|
|George Ranch Historical Park, TX||$15.00||$10.00||$12.00|
|Houston Museum of Natural Science, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Natural Bridge Cavern||$23.50||$15.25||$23.50|
|New Orleans Steamboat (including lunch), LA||$46.00||$23.00||$46.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$27.00||$16.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$27.00||$12.00||$25.00|
|Royal Carriages French Quarter, LA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Space Center Houston, TX||$29.95||$24.95||$27.95|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$28.00||$18.00||$24.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$13.00||$10.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly Book your flight to depart from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)/(DAL) Airport after 3:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I just got back from this tour after a week, I just cannot describe how amazing it was on this tour. We got to see so many cool places that I thought I would never visit in my entire life. The tour guide Andy was extremely helpful and funny too, he kept us all entertained. I really hope I could just take these tours every day of my life, but sadly that is not possible. Anyway, the dolphin cruise was the part for me on this tour. Who would have thought, I would take these wonderful photos with dolphins. It was just amazing. Thank you.
I am very much into travelling different places. In last vocation, I planned to visit US, I chose this plan because it covers areas of my interest. I experience with this tour company was no doubt very good. Tour guides were very cooperativeand worth knowledge historical places, overall tour was planned in a good way, one day tour was slightly changed due to the weather condition. Houston tour was very informative specially trip to NASA. Night Tour in San Antonio was very relaxing and amazing, it was the best time.
After spending 5 years in Europe, I just got back to my home state of Texas. I thought I should take a tour of the places that I want to see ever since I was a kid. I’m usually cautious about going on a bus tour with a company that I don’t even know, but these guys are professional. They guide me through each process, and to be honest, this company has the best prices out there in the market, and they still provide way more than we paid for. I’m really satisfied with your services, I would definitely recommend this to my friends. Also, hotel choices were great, thumbs up for that.
We remember the hot summer days of Texas when we were just wandering the Houston city, on the same note, this week-tour was the best experience for me and friend. We have had decided to board on this bus tour in the summer. On the first day, we spend hours driving to Austin city where we saw the state capitol building, took some pictures, then we visited the museum, and so on. The second was a lot better than the first, we slept well in a decent hotel and we had all the energy to put on our day of the tour. The second day of the tour was great because we spend a great time in San Antonio. It was like the Las Vegas of Texas, the city is beautiful, the people and the landmarks and attractions are always drawing the huge crowds from all around the country. I was worried in the start that the tour might not be so enjoyable with my friend but it turned out to be the best tour experiences with the professional team, and I would definitely love to see more on the tours!
My husband and I had a wonderful time on this bus trip. Whole journey was amazing but I can never forget the day I spent in Houston.It was fun experience watching the dolphin, we sat on a boat with one other family, seven passengers in all. Our guiders were very knowledgeable of the area and full of information.
Taking the family out on the vacations has been a huge deal for me and my family since our family consists of more ten people. It’s my and my wife’s job to plan up to the tour for the family and believe it has been a great fatigue managing everything for the tour until I found this great bus tour company on the internet. We found this complete seven-day bus tour which included all the great places in the couth and they seemed to be offering reasonable pricing for us which included the hotel, transportation, stops, and more. Speaking on behalf of my family members and myself, I’m proud to conclude the fact that this bus tour is the best way to board any tour around the country. They offer so many packages of tours, we could just pick our favorite tours and book it online. Thanks for providing us with this great bus tour for our holiday break. I would definitely anyone looking for a great tour, this is a perfect bus tour jam-packed with a bundle of fun and activities to do. Miss the days on the tour!
The first impression of this tour was getting lazier and lazier, then I got a little worried that if ever going to have fun or not? Gladly as we got out of the Dallas and Austin, the real tour started then, the San Antonio, Houston, French Quarter, and on top of all the Steamboat cruise was the best cruise I have ever experienced, there was live jazz music on the yacht, and we were had a great meal around the breathtaking landscape views of the city, I would appreciate the efforts of tour hosting person, we kept will all the passengers and sort out everyone’s need and guided us about this bus tour. All the places we visited were exceptional especially the Nasa space center in Houston. They have a huge part of genuine space rockets and occasionally, the rocket launch draws the attention of the visitors at the museum. Nasa is keeping all the good work and collecting all the possible information of the universe, I think the museum made me realize how far the NASA has reached discovering the universe. There is so much for everyone on the tour, it was a wonderful bus tour from Dallas!
My wife and I have been to Dallas for about a decade from now, and believe me ever since then, Texas has changed and grew a lot. We always try to get the true nature of Texas, that in fact, is quite fascinating when it comes to the cowboy style culture. The bus was supposed to begin the tour from Dallas, therefore we reached there the night before just so we don’t miss the bus seat by any mean. The bus then drove us straight to Austin. I liked the way they first took us to the state capital city, that was an absolutely wonderful day in the city. Anyways, I would definitely suggest that buses could be much better and innovative rather than traveling on those old-style buses. The tour pricing is a bit high as compared to what they offered us on the tour. Fortunately, we got a great discount for our second tour on both the bus seats and we were lucky enough to have the best time our lives on this bus tour. Love the people from Texas, and their hospitality is appreciable. Love from Canada!
I guess that’s not mentioned anywhere to come all the way prepared on this 7-day bus tour. My kids and I were all prepared for this journey, we packed the walking shoes and clothes because we figured the amount of traveling, we were going to do, also that’s one the reason we happened to fully enjoy our time. We made stops for food, and we mostly spend our time exploring and visiting the popular landmarks which were mentioned in our schedule. The was this guy named, Tony, who served as the Tour Host, basically he was there for the assistance of the travelers on the bus, rather he spends more time focusing on collecting more tips for the rich people on our tour bus, but I don’t mind since he did a great job of providing us with great hotels, guidance, and so much more. The tour host was such a great person. Oak Alley Plantation needs a lot of care and renovation because it looks like that historical building is going to keep up for long, the plantations and gardens around the palace are absolutely awe-inspiring.
it was not much fun for us to visit the best of Texas, as we have been living around the state for several years, but I can’t understand how great it was to see the best Texas for the people who never been here and at least never knew this unique culture of Texas. Although, it was so great being out at the San Antonio in its charming nightlife. Thanks for the great management of the tour, we decided to spend more time in Houston and see around the famous landmarks there. As though we spent two days of the tour in Houston, and yet more time in Houston is always a great idea since there is so much to do, explore the eateries were just fine. I don't agree that the Crowne Plaza is selling the best hotel services around the country, rather we experienced the lack of services at the hotel, which wasn’t a massive deal rather we slept quite alright in our hotel rooms. It was surprising to see the diversity of people on the buses, yet got along and enjoyed the tour to the fullest.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.