7-Day Chicago to St. Louis, New Orleans, Chattanooga, Great Smoky Mountains and Ark Encounter Theme Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-CHI-121
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu (2019-04-01 To 2019-12-31) | 2019-09-05 | 2019-09-12 | 2019-09-19 | 2019-09-26 | 2019-10-03 | 2019-10-10 | 2019-10-31 | 2019-12-12
Tour across Central US starting from North to South; get to know the vivid culture of Central US; an exclusive visit of Purdue University; later visit New Orleans and Tennessee; apart from these some famous cities and amazing landscape. You will get a chance to visit Oak Alley Plantation, New Orleans, Café Du Monde, St. Louis Cathedral, Chattanooga, Ark Encounter Park, Kentucky Horse Park, Graceland, Great Smoky Mountains Gatlinburg and much more this exciting tour.
We begin our tour with our visit to Springfield which is the hometown of one of the most loved and respected president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. You will see his old home where he resided for 17 years. Just behind the Lincoln residence is the State Capitol of Illinois, it is the tallest but non-skyscraper building in the US. Next, we head for St. Louis, the largest metropolitan area in eastern Missouri. It also happens to be the geographical center of the country. Next, we will see the Gateway Arch. The 630-foot tall structure is the tallest arch in the world and was built to commemorate the men who strived during the historical land expansion and migration. Next, we visit the Cathedral Basilica in Saint Louis. It has one of the most extensive mosaic collection and has around 41.5 million glass pieces on its interiors.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Festus or Similar.
It is a historically rich Cathedral which is primarily located in St. Louis, Missouri. The Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis is also referred to as Saint Louis Cathedral.
A 630-foot monument in St. Louis is a Gateway Arch. The world’s tallest arch located in Missouri is Gateway Arch. The pure stainless steel has been used to construct this arch.
The building that houses legislative and executive branches of US government is the Illinois Capitol. It has been built on the area of four hectares.
Refers to a historical site, where the famous American president Abraham Lincoln once lived precisely from 1844 till 1861. The site consists of Springfield and Illinois home.
Springfield, legalized in 1838, is a famous and the third biggest city in Missouri. It has multiple attractions for the visitors like live music, nightlife, fun, art and various festivals.
St. Louis is an iconic city situated parallel to Mississippi River. The city was constructed in 1960 and presents the arch view as its most prominent sight. Music, barbeque and clubs are its major attractions.
We will go across the Mississippi River and head towards Memphis. We will reach Memphis in the morning which is the biggest city in Tennessee. Memphis is also knows as the "Land of Music". In Memphis, we will go to Graceland; it is the mansion of Elvis Presley, “the King of Rock and Roll”. You will hear his songs everywhere in Graceland. Later we reach the hotel by dusk.
Hotel: Ramada Pearl Hotel or Similar.
Graceland offers an exceptional experience that you have never experience before with any other entertainment complex. The complex has the most comprehensive and largest Elvis Museum, and Discovery exhibits showcasing El aspects. Graceland is a MUST visit attraction for any Elvis fan.
An ideal location to enjoy music with food along the Mississippi River in Tennessee is called Memphis. The Rock’n Roll, Jazz and Blue are favorite music types enjoyed by people.
Tennessee is a non-coastal, amazing state of the US. It has various magical attractions for the tourists like nightlife, food, dance halls, clubs, bars, diverse museums, honky-tonks and shopping plazas.
We start the day visiting the Oak Alley Plantation, which is a US National Historic Landmark situated at the suburb of New Orleans and you will be amazed by the beauty of the plantations. Following we have arranged for a swamp tour, which will be amazingly fun and adventurous. Be witness to this unique ecosystem that we don’t get to see usually; there are alligators, turtles, snakes, herons, egrets and a lot of other variety of plants. At night we reach our hotel, and we recommend a New Orleans night city tour ($25/PAX). You will be thrilled to see the Spanish and French heritage, jazz performances on the streets. Visit an oyster cocktail bar, enjoy the nightlife of New Orleans, it will seem like a festival running simultaneously.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn or Similar.
It is a historically rich Cathedral which is primarily located in St. Louis, Missouri. The Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis is also referred to as Saint Louis Cathedral.
The New Orleans Night was an Arena Football League, it was founded 1991. People can also go on a tour of the stadium, that is what is meant by New Orleans Night Tour.
The western side of Mississippi River has a historic plantation with exceptional visual attributes, known as Oak Alley Plantation. The scenery, agriculture and architecture are the most remarkable attractions of the plantation.
Hope into one of the fan boats to get up close with the crocodiles, alligators and all the unique flora and fauna dwelling in the swamp ecosystem. You can see snakes, egrets, turtles, ibis and herons too and sometimes owls, hawks, and bald eagles. Apart from the animals, it offers some beautiful sceneries for your eyes as the boat goes deep in the swamp.
In the French zone of New Orleans, see its narrow streets with the richness of French-style of architecture. Don’t miss the French Coffee and the sugar coated donut. Visit the antique stores along the Royal Street, jump into a jazz bar in Bourbon Street, or simply stand and immerse yourself in the depths of the local street art. Apart from these you can visit the St. Louis Cathedral or take a steamboat ride. Hereafter we bid bye to New Orleans and arrive at Alabama by noon. We pass by Birmingham which happens to be the largest of the cities in Alabama. It was also the battlegrounds and one of the intense one of such sort during the Civil Right Movement.
Hotel: Comfort Suites Gadsden or Similar.
Bourbon Street, LA, this is a renowned French Quarter street and an ideal place to host birthday or bachelor party or even the girls night out. The Bourbon Street has the best bars, DJs, and endless celebration opportunities, besides being steeped in history and 18th-century beauty.
The oldest neighborhood in the city of New Orleans is famous with the name of French Quarter. It is also known as Vieux Carre. It was established in the year 1718.
Jackson Square is essentially a historic park in New Orleans, in the 1960’s it was officially declared a National Historic Landmark and has remained a really popular tourist attraction.
Enjoy the hospitality of New Orleans by coming aboard the Steamboat which features in awesome dinner arrangements and jazz performances run daily all year round in the authentic Steamboat styles. You can also visit the Steam Engine Room and get local food and beverages.
New Orleans is a fascinating cities that are truly a unique melting pot of food, culture, and music. This is the most historically and culturally rich destination of America. It has plenty of place to stay, eat and things to do.
Today we leave for Chattanooga, on arriving you can explore the spectacular mountain terrains by climbing on the top of the Rock City. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the natural landscape, ancient rocks, etc. There is also a garden which has more than 400 species of native plants. On our further driving through the Smoky Mountains, you will get to see different types of animals as the mountain is their habitat. On reaching Gatlinburg, there you can find restaurants, a wide variety of shops, boutique hotels, etc. You will get busy coming here and collecting local souvenirs from these shops. The climax of the Tennessee visit comes when you come to Dixie Stampede, a dine-in dinner theatre, where you can watch a brilliant show involving men on horses in an attempt of portraying the relationship between man and horse. Enjoy the dance, music, comedy and special effects in the show.
Hotel: Clarion Inn & Suites West Knoxville or Similar.
There are many cities in Tennessee, the fourth largest of which is Chattanooga. According to a census in 2012, the city has an estimated population of 171,279 and is a nice place to visit.
A form of dinner theatre with double locations in Tennessee is known as Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede. It was developed in the year 1988.
The Ober Gatlinburg Ski Area and Amusement Park is full of numerous exciting rides. The Tram Car at this park is one of the best rides that provide the views of green hills.
Refers to the inclined plane railway statistically having 4 ft. 8 ¹⁄₂ standard gauge., The location of the Railway is at the side of the Lookout Mountain, the lookout mountain is located in Tennessee United States.
Refers to the United States of America’s famous city located in the water county (Georgia), According to statistical records the population of the city was 1617 in 2000 and 1602 in 2010.
A home of Dollywood with the vacation area and Mountain town in East Tennessee is said to be as Pigeon Forge. It is popular for outlet malls, dinner theatres, magic shows and music concerts.
The Rock City Gardens is in Georgia, Us. It is at 1700 feet above the sea level and has a 100 feet waterfall that falls down the mountain. It also has a famous swing-a-long bride of about 200 feet.
We reach Kentucky and visit the Kentucky Artisan Centre, which is a state tourism agency and is celebrating the amazing local folk art wares of Kentucky. Witness its handicrafts and artworks depicting the local culture and values. Next, we arrive at Lexington also known as the “Horse Capital of the World”. Its horse racing is world famous. See its 1224 acre equestrian facility, over the years Kentucky Horse Park has also produced the best competition horses. From here we will take the group to Ark Encounter Theme Park. Then we will go to Findley Mark to enjoy the local food.
Note: If Horse Park is closed visitors will only see the statue of Champion Horse infront of the Park.
Located in the Grant County at Kentucky, Ark Encounter is famous Christian fundamentalist and enthusiastic theme park which was open for public in the mid-year of 2016. The iconic Noah's Ark is famous tourist’s attraction among countless other similar attractions.
1. A working horse farm and also an educational theme park, Kentucky Horse Park is dedicated to man’s relationship with the horse. Lots of horse shows and some special events are hosted here throughout the year.
We see the Indiana State House at Indianapolis from outside only on our way to Lafayette. There we will be visiting the Purdue University, which is a huge public flagship university established in 1869, today it has over 40000 enrolments. The university have produced 23 astronauts who have done space travel including the first man on moon, Neil Armstrong. Later in the afternoon, we will be reaching Chicago and that marks the end to this 7 day trip.
Note: You can book your flights after 7:00 pm from ORD
Historical records tells us that Capitol city was relocated from Corydon to Indianapolis in the year 1825. The building was constructed in 1888 from precious materials like white oak and limestone.
The region of Indianapolis is recognized as the largest metropolitan of Indiana State. The city is located on the Midwestern's northeast central region. The city is also the capital of Indiana State (USA).
Purdue University was founded in 1860. Its main campus is located in West Lafayette, Indiana.It has the fourth largest population of international students among all universities in the United States. It provides over 200 major programs for undergraduates and more than 70 in masters and doctoral.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Dolly Parton's Stampede, TN Adult: $$72.36/Per Person, Child: $44.77/Per Person Valid from 11/1/2019-12/31/2019
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, TN||$69.06||$41.46||$69.06|
|Graceland (Elvis Presley Mansion), TN||$44.00||$22.00||$39.00|
|Kentucky Horse Park, KY||$20.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|New Orleans Night Tour, LA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$27.00||$12.00||$25.00|
|Purdue University, IN||$10.00||$7.00||$10.00|
|Rock City Gardens, GA||$24.00||$14.65||$24.00|
|Swamp Boat tour, IL||$27.00||$16.00||$27.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
we toured so many places on our 7-day exciting bus tour which picked us all from the Chicago city. The Elvis Presley mansion at the Memphis city was the one attraction which I read so much about in a novel and I didn’t even know that it was located there, love his music. Anyways, the entire seven days on tour were spent well. Oak Alley Plantation, French style region in the New Orleans, Great Smoky Mountains, Kentucky Horse Park, Purdue institute, all are now in my new best visiting list. I would just love to depart on this tour again! But one couldn’t get enough of the beauty of the places and fun on board.
the cultural diversity can be found in America at various regions. But the best of all is at the New Orleans. I remember that morning we arrived at the New Orleans at where had the coffee was the area inhabited with French community and had their own style architecture, shops, and cafes. We also saw the Saint Louis’s iconic Gateway Arch. Chattanooga city was the indeed the best, my grandfather born there, the mountainous scenic views on the way made me wonder that our country is so wonderful. The tour was not so excellent but it was just fine.