Chicago – Madison – Minneapolis – St Cloud
This tour will start from Chicago and we will travel to Madison. In Madison, we will visit the Capitol Square (Outside). After that, we will visit Minneapolis. The Mill City Museum is an exciting place and guests will surely enjoy the visit there. The main idea of the museum is to showcase the growth Minneapolis mainly the industrial growth. After having a wonderful Mississippi river dinner cruise, we will continue to St Cloud.
Hotel: American Inn by Wyndham or Similar.
St Cloud – Fargo – Jamestown – Bismarck – Dickinson
We will travel early morning to the most populous town in North Dakota, Fargo. From Fargo/Bonanza Ville, we will continue our trip and reach Jamestown. We will visit the famous National Buffalo Museum at Jamestown. This museum focuses on the history of Bison. Our last destination will be Bismarck North Dakota Heritage Center which is the North Dakota's official history museum. We will spend the night in Dickinson
Hotel: Red Roof Inn and Suites Dickinson or Similar.
Dickinson – Theodore Roosevelt National Park – Billings
We will travel to Painted Canyon in the morning. It is perfect for sightseeing and enjoying some of the most beautiful sceneries. From there, we will visit the Theodore Roosevelt National Park. This National Park will provide excellent natural scenic views to guests. We will spend the night in Billings.
Hotel: Super 8 by Wyndham Billings or Similar.
Billings – Yellowstone National Park – Billings
Today we will travel to the world famous Yellowstone National Park. This first ever national park is home to one of the finest attractions in the entire region. From Mammoth Hot Spring to the famous Upper Yellowstone Falls, from Old Faithful Geyser to Grand Prismatic Spring, we will visit every famous attraction at the park. We will also sightsee the famous Mud Volcano Area of the Park. For the night stay, we will head to Billings.
Hotel: Super 8 by Wyndham Billings or Similar.
Billings – Devil’s Tower – Keystone/ Mt Rushmore – Rapid City
We will travel early morning to one of America's national symbol, the famous devil tower. Devil's Tower is listed at first National Monument of the country. After that, we will visit yet another national symbol, the Mount Rushmore. It features 60-foot sculptures of the heads of the four United States presidents: George Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln. Our next destination will be the Keystone, famous mining town at the foot of Rushmore. We will spend the night at Rapid City.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Rapid City or Similar.
Rapid City – Badlands National park – Mitchel – Sioux Falls – Blue Earth
Depart early morning towards Badlands National Park. It is famous for its rugged terrains and gives the feeling as if you are on the moon surface. Our next destination will be Mitchel where we will visit the only corn palace in the world. We will later visit the Sioux Falls. These Falls are named after the American Tribe; Sioux. We will stay overnight in Blue Earth, Minnesota. This town is famous for Green Giant; a famous food processing company.
Hotel: American Inn by Wyndham, Blue Earth or Similar.
Blue Earth – Austin/SPAM Museum – Chicago
Our day will start from the exclusive visit to the SPAM Museum. This place is dedicated to the most famous precooked canned meal in Austin, Minnesota. During our stay in Austin, guests can visit the local shops and enjoy the most famous SPAM sandwich. The tour will be concluded after we return to Chicago after lunch.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide
Mandatory Fee: $135/per person for Yellowstone, Theodore Roosevelt NP, Badlands National Park, Devil’s Tower, Mt Rushmore and Fuel Surcharge.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Bonanza Ville, ND||$12.00||$6.00||$10.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone, Theodore Roosevelt NP, Badlands National Park, Devil’s Tower, Mt Rushmore and Fuel Surcharge.||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Mill City Museum, MN||$12.00||$6.00||$10.00|
|Mississippi River Dinner Cruise, MN||$65.00||$45.00||$65.00|
|National Buffalo Museum, ND||$8.00||$6.00||$6.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Drop off service is available for O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour was good and the entire family liked the tour a lot. It was an amazing tour and I did enjoy a lot. The attractions we visited were great and we really enjoyed the tur to each attraction. It was a fantastic tour
I will definitely recommend this tour to everyone. You can enjoy a lot in this tour and can really explore a lot of fantastic places in this tour. This was surely the best week of my life.
It is a good tour. I really liked the tour a lot. It gave us freedom to discover a lot of new places in Chicago and we did and we really enjoyed that. My 10 years old son liked the tour a lot and that was the highlight of this amazing trip for me.
The tour got boring after first few days and I didn’t enjoy the last two days. The tour is good overall and the shortest version in the three tours to the same place. This one was appropriate as I had only one week before finals week and I chose this tour but it got boring after first three, four days.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.