Chicago – Detroit (12/27)
Tour will begin from Chicago in the morning. Our group will head straight to Detroit, also known to be the center of automobiles. Make a stop at General Motors Company; don't miss taking photographs of the building. Continue to Henry Ford Museum which exhibits some of the most significant historic models of Ford automobiles including Abraham Lincoln's presidential limousine, iconic Rosa Parks bus, and much more.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites North Youngstown, or similar.
Detroit – Pittsburgh – Washington DC (12/28)
Our group travels to Pittsburgh in the morning, the city is named as Steel City for it massively encompassing steel business and over four hundred bridges. The stunning Point State Park in Pittsburg houses the three rivers confluence with a lush natural environment. After that, our group travels to Washington DC. Upon arrival, we will explore the grand memorials ranging from Lincoln Memorial, (Reflecting Pool), to Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Memorial. Make a stop at the most powerful buildings in the country, White House, and the U.S. Capitol, and take photographs with the backdrop of the buildings. The fun will begin as soon as our guests take the Potomac River Cruise for an amazing sightseeing expereince. We will sightsee other landmarks like Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, World War II Memorial, and many others as we pass by them.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Capital Beltway or similar.
Baltimore - Hershey - Philadelphia - New Jersey (12/29)
Baltimore is one of the top cities of Maryland state with lively culture and abundant attractions. At the inner harbor sits the Fort McHenry where American national anthem, The Star-Spangled Banner, was first introduced. Then we will take you to Hershey Chocolate World where we will see the process of making Chocolate. Continue to Lancaster to pay a visit to Amish Village. Explore the core charms of Amish Village; the Amish people are still following the ancient lifestyle without any electricity, automobile, and telephones. Afterward, our group travels to Philadelphia; make a stop at Independence National Historical Park. Here, we will browse Independence Hall where American declaration of independence was first signed. Our group also browse the top-notch sites of Philadelphia ranging from Liberty Bell to Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and others.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset, Holiday Inn Somerset or similar.
New York City (12/30)
New York City is the largest city in the country, and today our group will discover the core charm of this vibrant town. Begin by stepping on the top floor of the Empire State Building; witness the breathtaking bird-eye scenes of the city. Make a stop at US Intrepid to browse the variety of super airliners and aircraft. The fun will begin as soon as our guests take the sightseeing Hudson River cruise highlighting the iconic Statue of Liberty. We will also explore the largest museum in the country, Metropolitan Museum of Art. We will take you to the Times Square where we will visit the Wax Museum, We will enjoy our dinner before returning to the hotel.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset, Holiday Inn Somerset, or similar.
New Year Times Square Countdown (12/31)
Arrive in the Wall Street of New York; witness New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and then we will tour Trinity Church from outside. Visit the Brooklyn Bridge and appreciate the architectural wonder. Enjoy your lunch in Manhattan, Chinatown. Leave for Fifth Avenue where we will visit the Rockfeller Center. After that, we will reach the Times Square to celebrate the historic moment of New Year Countdown. Guests will have following options to spend their time in Times Square Countdown Zone:
- Take a walk to Times Square and enter the celebration zone to enjoy the breathtaking performances until the New Year Countdown. (free of any charge)
- For the guests looking for a complete fun at Times Square Countdown zone can take the Applebee Party Pass which include services for lifetime such as Premium Chef’s selection buffet, Premium Open Bar, Party Favors, House DJ, Live Entertainment, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight (fee included as $375/adults, & $250/kids).
- Take the New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise and immerse yourself in the breathtaking celebrations on the yacht featuring interior of the cruise boat, dance floor, open bar, midnight toast, fireworks, and much more (participant must be over 21 years old to enter, and the fee is included as $199 with drop-off services to Pier.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset, Holiday Inn Somerset, or similar.
Upstate New York - Ithaca/Cornell University (01/01)
We will start in the morning and head to the Finger Lake Region famous for its waterfalls and beautiful scenery. There we will visit Ithaca, a town on the southern tip of Cayuga Lake, which is the largest lake in the region. Cornell University, an IVY League University is located here. We will visit the beautiful campus of the city. We will head to the Botanical Garden of the University and sightsee the waterfalls within the campus.
Hotel: Days Inn Erie, Comfort Inn Erie or similar.
Cleveland – Chicago – Homeland (01/02)
Travel to Cleveland to pay a visit to Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum which consists of four theaters, and seven floors full of exhibits depicting the history and culture of Rock & Roll Music. After that, we will return to Chicago to conclude our tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Cornell University Campus Tour, NY||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|Hersheys Chocolate World, PA||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, OH||$26.00||$16.00||$24.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$23.00||$17.25||$21.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616 at 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was great to visit all the places that I have never dreamt of visiting we experienced on our week bus trip. The tour was wonderful mostly because of the New Year Celebrations we experienced at the Times Squares, plus taking the premium passes made it even more wonderful. Thanks to our friendly tour guide who had been a great help providing us the quality services throughout our tour.
Taking the family our has never been easier until we discovered this facilitating tour management. Philadelphia is the most delightful city we discover3ed after the Washington DC because at DC we have been to almost each grand monument. I think we will board the trip next year as well, hoping to get the discounts for our next experience. Thanks!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.