Home – Boston (12/26 Wednesday)
Today guests will arrive at Logan International Airport (BOS). Our professional tour guide will wait for guests at the Baggage Claim area. Guests may also take our shuttle to the hotel and catch some rest.
Note: For more detailed information please refer to Departure & Return Information.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Boston – New York City Night Tour* (12/27 Thursday)
In the morning, we will begin our day and head to the city of Cambridge. We will visit the Harvard University, here we will sightsee the Harvard’s oldest campus and also take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies. Then we will witness the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and also take pictures in the main academic building. After that, we will visit Boston Harbor to enjoy the cruise ship tour and sightsee the magnificent view. Then we will see different sights in the Boston city. We will pass by the Hancock Building, the old Trinity Cathedral, Prudential Center, the Boston Park, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. We will reach at old Quincy Market around noon. Here we will walk around and do some shopping and eat the best cuisine specially Clam Chowder. Later we will travel towards New York. At night we will join an exciting night tour to explore the charm and spectacular views of the city that never sleeps. Following the night tour, we will go to the hotel to spend the night.
Note: $25/person will be charged for the tailored Night Tour.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York City Tour (12/28 Friday)
Today in the morning we will begin our tour. To learn its unique history and culture we will explore the main landmarks of the city. First, we will visit the Empire State Building, from the Observation deck, we will sightsee the charming view of the central park and the New York City. Then we will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River. We will adore the view of the city from a totally different angle and take pictures with the backdrops of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. After that, we will sightsee the great exhibition of aircraft at USS Intrepid. We will stroll around the Wall Street and take pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and Charging Bull. Then we will visit Times Square. Our next stop will be the Metropolitan Museum of Art. At the end of the day, we will pass by the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero and Freedom Tower. At night time, we will enjoy the world admired Broadway shows. We will go to the hotel to spend the night.
Note: Guests must book the tickets for Broadway shows in advance due to limited seats and consult their tour guides for tickets and the price. If guests will book the Broadway show tickets with us, we will provide $100 drop-off service for free.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
Princeton – Philadelphia – Washington D.C. (12/29 Saturday)
Begin the day in the morning, we will head to Princeton University. While exploring the Ivy League university we will learn about the American education culture. Next, we will visit the Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia. We will walk around the cobblestone street and sightsee the Liberty Bell. We will get excited while standing in Independence Hall. Then we will stop at the Liberty observation desk and enjoy the stunning views from the top. We will travel towards Washington D.C. Upon arrival, we will sightsee the Madame Tussauds. Later we will witness the inner structure of The White House. We will also take pictures with the Oval Office desk also known as the Resolute Desk. After that, we will sightsee the White House (exterior, the reverse side of $20 Bill). Then we will visit the U.S. Department of Treasury (exterior, reverse side of $10 Bill), the Korean War Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and the Vietnam Veterans (reverse side of $5 Bill). Head to the hotel for night stay.
Note: Due to the effect of early sunset during winter time, we will explore the Lincoln Memorial after dusk.
Hotel: Holiday, BW Premier Harrisburg, Four Points, Courtyard or Similar.
Washington D.C. – New York (12/30 Sunday)
Begin the day in the early morning. Our first stop will be the US Capitol (reverse side of the $50 bill). Then we will visit the Library of Congress (exterior) and the Supreme Court of the United States (exterior). Next, we will enjoy the exclusive DC cruise along the Potomac River and see the attractive view of the most historic landmarks and memorials. If time allows we will explore Newseum. On the way, we will also sightsee and pass by the World War II Memorial, Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial and more. We will leave Washington D.C and back to New York. On the way, we will pass by DCA. Night stay will be in the hotel.
Note: When US Capitol is not open to the public due to public holidays, we will only explore outside.
Hotel: Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center or Similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31 Monday)
Today in the morning we will begin our day. We will explore the Central Park of New York and the 5th Ave. We may enjoy the mouthwatering taste of Lady M or Luke’s Lobster at brunch time. We will also pass by the Apple Flagship store, Trump Tower, and much more high-end brands on 5th Ave. Our next stop will be the Times Square countdown area. Here we will celebrate New Year with thousands of visitors. We may choose any one option of the countdown.
1: We may enjoy strolling around the Times Square and enjoy the wonderful performance before the countdown. The excitement begins when we experience the known New Year street celebrations and eyewitness the historic moment. (Free of charge) 2. After paying some additional fee we may buy an Applebee Party Pass and get unlimited access to Countdown zone. We will be in the center of all excitement and fun and enjoy Party Favors, Premium Open Bar, Premium Chef’s selection buffet, House DJ / Live Entertainment, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight and more entertainment.
$375 will be charged for adults and $250 for the kids.
3. After paying some additional fee we may spend three hours in a New York Sightseeing Countdown Dinner Cruise. We will sightsee outstanding views of the city skyline and amazed by the wonderful entertainment. We will get a chance to dance on greatest hits, enjoy favorite drinks at the open bar and sightsee the brilliant firework display on the sky that illuminates iconic landmarks and adds splashes of color to the skyline.
$411/person will be charged that include transfer service to the pier.
When the countdown ceremony end, we will head back to the hotel for night stay. Guests may also conclude the tour and avail complimentary drop-off service to the three major airports (LGA / JFK / EWR). Book your flights after 4:00 AM on 1 January.
Note: Do not purchase any goods today because there would be no space for storage shopping bags. If the room is not occupied at that night (count by room), Tour fee does not change; If the room is occupied, and drop-off service is provided for guests who shared the room, there will be a one-time charge of $20/person. All guests will be provided a pack of hand-warmer to keep warm in the countdown zone.
Hotel: Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center or Similar.
Shopping – Homes (01/01/2019 Tuesday)
Guests who booked their flights before 2:00 PM will transfer to three major airports for an extra cost (LGA, JFK or EWR, EWR is highly recommended. Complimentary drop-off service will be provided for guests who booked their flights after 2:00 PM from ant three major airports (LGA, JFK or EWR, EWR is highly recommended). Travelers who booked their flights after 7:00 PM may visit the Jersey Garden Outlet. Here we will enjoy the amazing shopping experience and best discounts on named brands. After shopping, we will conclude the tour and drop-off travelers.
Note: $120/Ride will be charged for Maximum 4 passengers.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free airport drop off service is available for the three major airports: LGA, JFK or EWR after 2:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was very excited about places like Washington D.C and New York Times Square Countdown. I enjoyed almost all places and had great fun. Memories of this trip are saved in my cameras. William our tour guide was very helpful and efficient. He answered all our questions and guided us in a well-trained way. We had an amazing dining experience and loved the food. Thanks for proper bus management and tour guidance. Highly recommended to everyone.
Being a mother of three kids I can hardly manage time for trips and tours. My husband planned this trip. I must say that I felt so fresh and relaxed during this trip. Kids were happy too. Tour services were so manageable and on time with good guidance. My tour guide was really very knowledgeable and also made my kids happy with his fun and love. I loved the experience of New York City night Tour and knowing about the campuses along with a professional guide. I was also happy with the food which was of good variety. Thanks to all to make my trip the best one. Recommended to all and especially to mothers like me. Thanks
I am from Bangladesh. I love traveling and exploring new destinations. This was my first experience with this bus tour which was really very good. I am very particular about timely services. I was very happy with timely bus services of this trip during pick and drop. Places were just amazing. I had an incredible experience of some crown destinations like Newseum and Boston. I also had an amazing time at Harvard University. My travel diaries are definitely going to add this trip as one of the most memorable one. The reason of four stars is that there are always rooms for improvement.
Highly managed and well-planned tour. We covered all places mention in the Itinerary. The team was cooperating and understanding. I was very happy with the services of tour guide, he was a gentleman. Hotel stay was not satisfactory. It was very crowded due to new year celebrations. I also did some shopping. The countdown dinner cruise was a gem of this tour. I was full of fun, dance, activities. The fireworks were amazing. I will highly recommend this tour.
Lovely tour with lot of excitement and happiness. I booked this tour for my family. We all love the journey. We explored four cities in detail and enjoy the celebration of New Year in a unique and exciting way. My kids love the firework and capture its beauty. The places were wonderful and we spent enough time. Sometimes we faced problem due to traffic as it was very crowded. Me made new friends and spent our vacation in a best way. Special thanks to Mr.L. our tour guide. He gave us a good knowledge of places. Recommended.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.