Boston – New York
Guests will start on Day 1 with the bus tour from Boston to New York City. There is night tour as optional tour available for a fee. You can join it if you want to. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Note: Night tour will proceed only if we have enough people and weather situation is not too bad.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
Princeton University – Amish Farm
We will start Day 2 in the morning by traveling to Princeton University and learn the school’s history. Later, we will head for the Amish Farm of Pennsylvania to experience the firsthand Amish culture. In the evening return to the room and stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel：Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
On Day 3 morning, we will start to Rockefeller Center, take photos of these famous buildings and will go to Saks Fifth Department store on 5thAve for some shopping. In the evening return to the hotel and relax overnight.
Hotel：Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
New York City Tour
On Day 4 morning, we will visit the Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we will visit the Old City Hall and the Charging Bull sculpture. From there, we will proceed to the One World Trade Center, the American tallest building, offering a panoramic view of NYC. From there, we will join the Liberty Cruise and feel the New York Harbors relaxing breeze. Also enjoy the views of Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, the USS Intrepid featuring a variety of aircraft collections. Later, we pass through midtown; United Nation (UN) and see Fifth Avenue before reaching the Rockefeller Center. The next destination will be Times Square, and we can explore the Ripley’s Believe It Or Not. In the night stay in the peace of the hotel and relax.
Hotel：Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
We will start on Day 5 in the morning from the hotel to Philadelphia to visit the historical Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell Center, representing Freedom and Liberty. From there, we will head to WashingtonD.C, to visit the National Museum of Natural History, Capitol, and halt by the MadameTussaud's PresidentWax Museum. Following it will be the WhiteHouse, the Lincoln Memorial and take Harbor Cruise that is on the Potomac River top. In the evening on returning tired to the hotel room, take good rest.
Hotel：Sheraton Dulles Airport,Hyatt or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Museum of Natural History, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, US
Visit Corning Museum of Glass, head to Niagara Falls City, watch the Niagara Falls Movie and in the night, experience the Niagara Falls Illumination and head to the hotel and stay overnight. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel：Radisson grand island or Similar.
Niagara Falls, US – Boston
On Day 7, we start in the morning，take a Niagara city In-depth tour. The Old Fort Niagara positioned on the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. We will pass by the power vista, and you can experience nature on a Jet Boat ride through the beautiful Niagara River. After that, we will head Maid of the Mist taking into the heart of the Niagara Falls. From there, we will head to Boston and in the evening head back to Chinatown.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$29.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Princeton University In-Depth Tour, NJ||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
4200 Genesee St, Buffalo, (Buffalo Niagara International Airport) NY 14225 at 11:30 AM
Beach St and Hudson St, (Boston Chinatown Gate) Boston, MA 02111 at 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I went on this tour with my family. They absolutely enjoyed it. All the 7 days are properly planned such that you do not feel being hurried from one place to another. One of my best tours till date.
GoldenBusTours gives you packages that even students can afford. We’re happy we considered GoldenBusTours for our trip and got such a great deal!
I had this opportunity to join my friend’s family on this tour. They had booked earlier and one of the members could not join and I was invited. Great going, lucky me, no charges and enjoying a lovely tour during this 7 day tour and saw amazing places.
GoldenBusTours is a name that you can trust when you want the best service while taking a bus tour. I would say there isn’t a better option available as compared to GoldenBusTours when you want a bus tour that offers great accommodation and a luxury bus ride as well. Our driver and guide were friendly too and accommodated us to the best of their abilities. They ensured we had a great time on our trip.
Many of my friends call me a picky person. However, I never showed such attitude and appreciated the entire tour generously in front of everyone. The tour deserves such praises.
NYC night tour, Statue of Liberty cruise, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls Washington DC and Boston, we missed absolutely nothing on such a comprehensive tour that we took with GoldenBusTours. I am certainly impressed with this company because they give you everything in such affordable price. Who would have thought about touring so many cities in such a low price and getting accommodation and traveling in a luxury bus all in it?
Without any doubt, it was an incredible experience that I and my son had in this tour. We enjoyed so much of this tour that the Boston and New York City had to offer. Our guide had good sound knowledge of the history and culture that all through the tour she kept on updating us with information. In fact, my little son pelted her with many questions and she answered very patiently. she was welcoming and gracious, providing detail of the restaurants and also its owners. No mistake, it was a delightful and enjoyable tour that none should miss of these cities.
We had a fantastic tour and our guide was beyond to tell us the story of Boston, New York famous places and the sparks of each important place. He was knowledgeable, encouraged questions, and did not miss anyone’s attention. It was a bit confusing as all the history was poured in this week’s time and as it is I am poor with history details. The tour was organized and there were small issues here and there that are ok. Otherwise the tour was good, food ok, accommodation fair, and bus comfortable. I will plan and consider another tour with this operator.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.