7-Day Boston to Newport, Martha's Vineyard, Acadia National Park, Maine and New England Fall Foliage Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-221A
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue (2019-09-17 To 2019-10-15) | Tue (2020-09-17 To 2020-10-15)
Join us on a 7-day tour, and visiting exciting places around Boston. We will take you to Martha’s Vine Yard, Ogunquit, Perkin’s Cove, Plymouth, Newport, Acadia National Park, Oak Bluffs, Alpaca Farm and also take a stroll through the Boston to visit MIT, Harvard, and Quincy Market on day 7. Join us now and experience what Boston has to offer!
Guests will be arriving in Boston at Logan Airport, and meet the tour guide at baggage claim area. If you are already in Boston, then you can meet the tour guide at Chinatown (81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111), around 4:30 PM. We will head straight to the hotel and stay there overnight.
Note: transfer to hotel is free.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or Similar.
In the morning, we will drive towards Massachusetts waterfront, and take a ferry to reach Martha’s Vineyard. We will take Mini Island Tour for a visit to amazing places, including Alpaca Farm, Oak Bluffs, and Edgartown. By evening, we will head back to Boston.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
The Martha’s Vineyard in Dukes County has a famous town known as Edgartown. It is a little town with the beautiful scenic views.
It is a place which covers around 19 acres of land and was constructed back in the year 2004. The Island Alpaca Farm comes under the management of Island Alpaca Company.
A U.S state that is famous for its Reserves, abundant parks, Maritime History and rocky coastline is known as Maine. The capital of the state is Augusta.
Most tourists to Martha’s Vineyard have the good experience of visiting the beautiful island by hoping up on the ferry. These ferries are significant in providing fun as well as information in easiest and absorbing ways.
The beaches of Aquinnah on the Western Edge Island with colorful cliffs is known as Martha’s Vineyard. It is located in Massachusetts.
Mini Island is simply one of the most beautiful islands that you will ever see. It is a popular tourists spot and people can go on Mini Island tours which will show the tourists every attraction there is to see.
Oak Bluff is a worth visiting town in the island of Martha’s Vineyard, MA, US. With little population, the town has lots of historical buildings like “gingerbread cottages” for tourist interests.
Today we will leave the Boston city early in the morning, head north. We will first go to Perkin’s Cove, in Ogunquit, and take a lobster boat to see, and experience the life of a lobster fisherman. We will also take you for a visit to Nubble Lighthouse and the Ogunquit Playhouse. If in case Playhouse is not open then we will visit Kittery Outlets.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
Beautifully nestled in downtown Boston, the Boston Common Park is a relaxing spot to relax and enjoy gorgeous surroundings. It is America’s oldest public park.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Kittery Outlets is one of the must- halt places. It is not much crowded, and you can find the best brands at great prices. Remember to sign up in the outlet office before you initiate shopping and get a coupon book.
The lobster fishing trip offers the attraction of having lobster as one delicacy. A fresh lobster roll can be had for lunch, and it offers a full-on the dining experience. Book your lobster trip for fishing in Maine in advance to learn local crustacean.
This a well-known cruise in Maine. Lobster Steal Cruise is about 80 to 90 minutes of sightseeing cruise along the scenic lighthouses, historic Forts, Seal Rocks, as the professional tour guide explains the daily routine of Maine Lobstermen. The cruise also features a lobster trap to catch the lobsters.
The New England Aquarium that is located in Boston, it was opened and made operational in 1969. It covers a total area of 75,000 square feet, the museum houses almost 600 species.
Nubble Lighthouse in New England is a preferred spot that one should never miss. Stop here to take good photographs and breathe in fresh air. In fact, here weddings take place on the kayakers, rocks in the water and offer gorgeous views.
This playhouse is at 10 Main Street and is a summer theater now the last remaining in the Straw Hat Circuit. It is known as Summer Stock producing live musical theater and has made contributions to the national level significance.
Ogunquit, MA is a beach stretch of three miles. It is the longest in Maine and is least rocky. The water does not get warm and is pristine that it is one of the best attractions in the town that it is perfect as a scenic seaside destination.
A contemporary and comfortable spot where refined American fare is backed by oceanic scenes is called Perkins Cove. Many tourists love to visit this place from all over the world.
In the morning, we will move towards the south and visit historic landmark- Plymouth. At Plymouth, we will see the amazing scenery with Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Plantation, and the famous Mayflower II. We will also visit Plymouth Grist Mill, and learn about the local Native American tribe, named Wampanoag. We will also enjoy the Plymoth Whale Watching Cruise.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
A typical merchant ship of the early 17th history of European Colonization is known as MayFlower. This historical ship is located in Massachusetts.
Newport is a city located on the seaside on Aquidneck Island in Newport County. The city has a total population of 24,672, it was formerly a town but was given the status of a city in 1784.
As it can be understood by the name, it is a working grist mill situated in the Plymouth which itself is located in Massachusetts. The Mill stands at the place where once stood the Plimoth Grist Mill.
A historical museum in Plymouth Massachusetts founded in 1672 is known as Plimoth Plantation. In the 17th century, this park was established by the natives of the state.
The traditional site of disembarkation of Mayflower Pilgrims and William Bradford is known as Plymouth Rock. The American history considers it an important historical symbol.
The Plymouth County’s town that is based on a very small portion of America’s population is known as Plymouth. The culture, folklore and history of America get higher prominence at this place.
Portland is in the U.S. state of Maine. It is set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. It presents a mixture of outdoor and artistic adventures, besides features a stylish and sophisticated region that is even today unpretentious and genuine.
For people who like nature, Whale Watching Cruises are the perfect thing. This is because with the help of these cruises people can get close to whales and see them to the heart’s content.
On day 5, we will head to Acadia National Park and spend our day there. You will enjoy the massive Thunder Hole and Cadillac Mountain. On our way back, we will stop by Portland Head Light, which is a historic lighthouse located in Cape Elizabeth.
Hotel: Fireside inn and suites, Ramada Bangor, White Birches Motel or Similar.
Breathtaking beauty and awesome nature awaits visitors to Acadia National Park, a bewitching treasure on the coast of Maine and located on the magnificent Mount Desert Island.
At an elevation of 1530 feet, The Cadillac Mountain is the highest point in Atlantic Seaboard and the best place to see the exquisite landscape and seascape.
Cape Elizabeth is in the United States in Cumberland County. This location starts at Crescent Beach State Park and ends at the Beacon, the Portland Head Light. It draws different parts of U.S and around the world runners and elite athletes here.
A historic lighthouse in Cape Elizabeth is none other than Portland Head Light. At the primary shipping channel’s entrance, the light station sits on a head of land.
When water piles up in the Thunder Hole, and it lets it off, the scenery is soul-sapping. The visitors can have a close view of the hole through the railing available.
We will spend our entire day on exploring the Bar Harbor. We will get a chance to take a cruise there, and explore more scenic beauty.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or Similar.
Come aboard a cruise on the Bar Harbor and give yourself the rarest opportunity to view some amazing sea creatures like the Finback Whales, Humpback Whales, White-sided Dolphins. Surrounded by the Acadia National Park and the eastern side of the Mt. Desert Island, Bar Harbor features some extraordinary sceneries.
Experience the thrill of adventure, romance and mystique in Bar Harbor with rock-bound coast and soaring granite cliffs. The main attractions are biking, hiking, lakes and mountaineering.
The Witch History Museum is located in Salem, Massachusetts and features dioramas and first person narrations, including little-known information about nineteen "witches" that were put to death in 1692.
The Salem city is well known for its maritime history. It is a pedestrian friendly, vibrant city getting annually over a million tourists to visit its historic architecture, museums, distinct attractions and eclectic mix of dining options and shops. The public transportation is well facilitated
On day 7, we will take a complete tour of Boston city.Visit MIT and take in-depth tour of Harvard. Enjoy beautiful panoramic view from the Skywalk Observation Deck. We will also see Massachusetts State house, and the famous Trinity Church. Later, we will stop by Quincy market to enjoy delicious food, and then take an optional boat ride at Boston Harbor.
At the end of the day, wave you off at Logan Airport.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Built in the year 1798, Massachusetts State House has been the place of Massachusetts government ever since.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
It is the tallest Observation Deck in Boston City, highlighting the breathtaking bird-eye views of the city with a magnificent view of Boston Architecture, as well as the vibrant culture of the region. It also houses a photographic archive depicting the historical culture of this vibrant old city. It is also said to be the must-visit location in the US State of Massachusetts.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $20/person Martha’s Vineyard Island Ferry.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Acadia National Park, ME||$15.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Bar Harbor Cruise, ME||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$27.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Lobster Fishing Trip, ME||$30.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Martha’s Vineyard Island Ferry, MA||$20.00||$9.00||$20.00|
|Mini Island Tour, MA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$32.50||$23.50||$30.50|
|Plimoth Grist Mill, MA||$7.00||$5.00||$6.00|
|Plimoth Plantation, MA||$30.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Portland Head LightHouse, ME||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00|
|Salem Witch Museum, MA||$14.00||$11.00||$12.50|
|Skywalk Observatory, MA||$20.00||$14.00||$16.00|
|Whale Watching Cruise, MA||$53.00||$29.00||$39.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- From 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Free Airport Pickup service is available from Lagon International Airport Boston, MA 02128. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
- From 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM $50 fee will be charged for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person.
- Arrival between 10:31 PM to 8:59 AM, guests have to arrange their own hotel transfer.
- 77 Harrison Ave, (In front of Top Bread) Boston, MA 02111 around 4:30 PM
- 88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111 at 5:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour was satisfactory. We took off on a low note because we got late from the beginning due to some issue with the transportation, so our schedule was a little disturbed for day 1. Later, we took short stops at different places, so we didn’t get a chance to explore every corner of the place that we visited. Other than that, I don’t think there were many issues. The food was good, transportation was okay, accommodation was economical and satisfactory too ( I wasn’t expecting too flashy anyway!), and the tour guide was great. So, good work, and I’ll shoot up 3 stars
It was my first tour here in US as I just came here for study purposes. We don’t really have these exploring opportunities in South Korea, so this was very exciting from the beginning. We visited some great places in the state, and then we also visited minor places which encircle Boston. I was picked up from the airport, taken on a complete lavish tour, and then they dropped me off. ALL COMPLEMENTRY! I don’t think the tour could have been executed any better. It’s a must take tour for any person who is coming to America for the first time like me, and want to explore cities. Kudos to the team!