Boston – New York Night Tour
We shall start in Boston’s famous Quincy Market and proceed on our bus later to New York City. In the evening once we are in New York, you are encouraged to join our PERFECT New York City Night Tour that ASSURE you stunning views of the ‘city that never sleeps’, for only $25/person. The night tour of New York City starts from Rockefeller Center. From here we shall take you through Times Square. Additionally, we shall take you to the Great Observation Point in New Jersey, which gives the best panoramic view of the night skyline of this amazing city.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Doubletree/ Radisson/ Hotel Somerset/ Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Hilton Garden/ Holiday inn or Similar.
New York City
Although the city is too massive to traverse in just one day but our intricately designed tour will take you through most of the amazing landmarks/attractions in this city.You will get to view amazing heightened perspectives of the city and its massive Central Park by venturing up to One World Observatory (from 2019).You will get a chance to cruise through the Hudson River on a ship to view the city from an entirely different angle, and will also allow you to take memorable photographs with the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge in the background. Besides this we shall visit USS Intrepid, the war-tested aircraft-carrier-turned-museum which carries airplanes and an assortment of flying machines that will be all in display. Next stop will be the amazing Wall Street, the focal point of all business, where you could take pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its bronze statue Charging Bull. Visiting the Times Square and Madame Tussauds' is our next stops for the day. We shall then head to the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art which is the biggest craftsmanship gallery in the United States with accumulations of more than 2 million historic arts. Toward the end of the day, we shall view from the bus the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new "Opportunity tower", constructed in the place of the World Trade Center on our way to the hotel.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Doubletree/ Radisson/ Hotel Somerset/ Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Hilton Garden/ Holiday inn or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
Our first stop will be to visit Philadelphia, the birthplace of American Democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, you will get to stand exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed upon inside the Independence Hall. You will also view the famous Liberty Bell which is surely understood for the renowned split through its middle. You will also get a chance to see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and various other historic attractions.
From here we will go straight to Washington D.C. where our first stop will be the Lincoln Memorial. We will also visit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial, which honors people from the U.S. military who fought in the wars and who lost their lives for their country. Next, we will go to Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum which is on the Capitol Hill. We additionally encourage you to not miss the opportunity to take our DC cruise-ship trip through the Potomac River which will give perspectives of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and several others.
Note: When DC cruise is closed in winter, we will visit International Spy Museum.
Hotel: Sheraton/ Hilton/ Radisson/ Wyndham/ Shippen Place Hotel/ BW Premier Harrisburg/ Four Points/ Crowne Plaza/ Courtyard/ Metro Points/ Tremont Plaza/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
We will head out in the morning and make our first stop at Corning, New York, to visit the celebrated Museum of Glass here, which is dedicated to the history, workmanship, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we should go to the acclaimed Niagara Falls. Enjoy the most loved boat tour of the falls, known as, "Maid of the Mist" which gets you pretty close to the Niagara Falls.
(During winter Maid of the Mist if closed. So, passengers can enjoy Niagara Jet Boat Ride provided we have enough time.)
You will also have the choice to see the Niagara IMAX movie which chronicles more than 12,000 years of history. Later in the day you will have two choices: A. Self-explore the Niagara Falls or, B. to take a Niagara Falls IN-DEPTH tour(Tour cost: $25/individual).
The in-depth tour covers two places - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. vital purpose of interest - Old Fort Niagara. After this we will go to our hotel for the night.
(The night time view of the waterfalls on certain summer evening times will be limited or not available on account of the enforcement of dusk times and US Federal Government controls on driving hours.)
Hotel: Adam’s Mark/ Radisson/ R.I.T/ Rochester Plaza/ Park Plaza/ Holiday Inn/ Clarion Hotel or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto – Canada
Summer plan (Applies when Lake Ontario cruise resumes)
When it's morning, guests will head through the Niagara Falls again for a morning’s perspective of the mist coming from the waterfalls. We will cross the border to Canada through the acclaimed Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch aheart-touching 45-minute IMAX film which will encourage you to discover the life and history of the Niagara Fall. Later, take the ride to the most elevated deck of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet over the falls and will give you amazing view. Loosen up and take advantage of your view to enjoy amazing food in the360-degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will head to Toronto towards the night. The CN Tower will be the fundamental stop here for wonderful viewof the city and Lake Ontario. We will also see the Ontario's Provincial Parliament and the City Hall. Next up the stunning Lake Ontario cruise venture offers beguiling points of view of the city and area from the waters. Around evening, we will go to the famous Chinatown. This will be our last stop however in the event that time allows, we will take you to Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter plan (Applies when Lake Ontario voyage closes)
Continuing a brief voyage through the Niagara Falls in the morning, we will traverse to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will watch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure", a shocking 45-minute IMAX film which will propel you to discover the history of the Niagara Falls. Then get a chance to take ride to the top of Skylon Tower.Enjoy your meal at the stunning 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, we will leave for Toronto. The CN Tower will be the first stop offering beautiful view of the city and Lake Ontario. Around the curve of CN Tower is the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. We will then see the Ontario's Provincial Parliament and subsequently the pioneer styled City Hall. Furthermore, experience the class and heavenliness of the Edwardian time frame at Casa Loma, the fundamental full château in North America. Then we will go to the Chinatown to eat. It is one of the greatest Chinatowns in North America, arranged in downtown Toronto.
Hotel: Crown Plaza Toronto Airport/ Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale/ Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport/ Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel or Similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
Summer Itinerary (Applicable when Thousand Islands is Open)
You will start you morning with a heavenly view of the Thousand Islands on a Thousand Islands Cruise. We will then leave for Ottawa. Our stops here will be the noteworthy National War Memorial, Parliament structures and Peace Tower. From here, we will drive on to Montreal. The observed Olympic Tower and the eminent Olympics stadium are the two key attractions of this city. The 175-meter inclined tower slants at a 45-degree edge and limits as an observation deck. You will enjoy the feeling of Old Montreal. Along the way, we will pass by the awesome Notre-Dame Basilica. Finally, we will have dinner in Chinatown to end our day.
Winter Schedule (When 1000 Islands Cruise is not available)
We should start the day by making a beeline towards Canada's Capital and political center, Ottawa. Our key stops here will be the National War Memorial, Parliament structures and Peace Tower. After a brief stay here, our next target will be to drive to Montreal, which is known as "Paris of North America" given the immense number of French-speaking individuals here. The Olympic Tower and the Olympics stadium are the most acclaimed attractions of this city. Our last stop of the day will be at Chinatown in this city which will give you various scrumptious dinner choices.
Hotel: Gouverneurs/ des Seigneurs/ le Dauphin/ Holiday Inn or Similar.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
In the morning, we will go to another lovely French style city, Quebec. A visit to Place Royale will take you back to the early days of the New France. Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a substantial number of bits of workmanship. You will also have opportunity to take pictures with the world's most photographedhotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building and appreciate real French food. After a short stay at duty free stores, we will go to Boston. You will be taken to Chinatown in downtown Boston for food before you head back.
Winter Schedule: January – March
We will have a short stay at duty-free stores, and after that head back to Boston. You will be head to the lively and famous Chinatown in downtown Boston and enjoy a meal here before heading back home.
** During winter, the itinerary will not include Quebec because of extreme weather conditions and there is no substitution. **
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$25.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.05||$38.05|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|Seafood dinner(China town)||$22.00||$2.00||$22.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.00||$14.63|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Just being done with my LLB exams, me and a friend found this trip online and booked it. This 7 day get away felt like a whole fortnight, given the amazing amount of fun we had on it. Very helpful tour guides and perfectly time-managed trip.
I was visiting my brother in Boston and out of the blue his company had him sent to New York City for the week on business. Thinking to travel I booked this 7 day trip and I can’t say I have been happier with such a spontaneous decision in my life. I saw amazing landmarks and had an insight into history. I even met my brother while staying in NYC. Best trip ever.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.