Atlanta – Charlotte (12/27 Thursday)
Passengers will begin the tour in the morning from Atlanta and Duluth. Travel to Charlotte, the financial capital and major city in the heart of North Carolina. Here, our tour group explores the world-renowned NASCAR Hall of Fame. It honors the individual who had shown some exceptional skills in motor racing in NASCAR driving competitions, as well as discovers the history, heritage, and future of motor racing among countless exhibits and artifacts. Later, our tour group makes stops at the City Hall, Bank of America Corporate Center before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, Quality Inn Roanoke Airport or Similar.
Luray Caverns – Washington D.C. (12/28 Friday)
Start the tour early in the morning by heading towards Luray Caverns located in the heart of the US State of Virginia. The extensive underground cave system was found in 1878, and since then, it has been attracting a massive number of visitors globally, for its adorned columns, mudflows, stalactites, stalagmites, mirrored pools, and much more. Continue the tour towards Madame Tussauds Museum in Washington DC. Guests will enjoy discovering the 44 presidential wax sculptures. Browse the Inner structure of the White House building highlighting the presidential Oval Office. Guests surely don’t want to miss taking some memorable photographs with the backdrops of White House building. Afterward, our tour group explores the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, the US Department of Treasury (exterior), and Vietnam War Memorial. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Washington D.C. – Philadelphia (12/29 Saturday)
In the morning, our group will continue the tour in Washington DC. Guests will relish exploring the famous US Capitol on an exciting Inside Tour which highlights the top-notch sites including the US Supreme Court, Library of Congress, US Congress, and more (if the US Capitol building is closed for public, our group will explore it from the outside). Experience a Potomac River cruise to discover the charms of Washington DC from a completely special angle. Next, we arrive at Philadelphia, the first capital and the most significant historical city in the United States. Our tour begins in Philadelphia at National Independence Historical Park which houses the country’s iconic Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Guests will have a chance to stand exactly where the US Democracy was first signed in the mid-1700s at Independence Hall. Discover the breathtaking aerial views of Philadelphia while stepping on the top-floor of One Liberty Observation Deck. After that, we will take our guests back to the hotels.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York City Tour (12/30 Sunday)
Start the journey in the morning to discover famous sites and authentic culture of New York, the largest and most bustling city in the country. First, our tour group arrives at the Empire State Building. Guests will visit Empire State Observatory highlighting the aerial views of the Central Park and entire Big Apple. To discover the city views from a completely different angle, our guests will board a cruise on Hudson River taking passengers closer to the Liberty Statue. USS Intrepid is a historical military aircraft carrier which is now opened for the visitors exhibiting an extensive array of Concorde airplanes. We arrive at Wall Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan. Here, guests will appreciate witnessing New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and then pay visits to the renowned Trinity Church, Times Square, and Metropolitan Museum of Art. Travel around the famous landmarks in New York City such as Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and more. Later, all the guests are invited to watch the Broadway Musical shows starting at 7:00 PM *consult tour guide for mandatory advance booking of limited seats. Overnight stay in New York.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31 Monday)
Guests will set off early in the morning to explore the Central Park and Fifth Avenue, the two most primary attractions in New York City. Guests will spend some time discovering the charms of Central Park, one of the largest urban parks and an iconic attraction in New York. Guests will have an opportunity to have a brunch at Lad M Luke’s Lobster, or similar. Next, the Fifth Avenue houses the world-class brand stores with an extensive array of attractions restaurants; enjoy browsing the Trump Tower, Apple Flagship store, and much more. Furthermore, our tour group arrives at Times Square Countdown Area to get in the center of New Year Fun. Guests will have the following options of New York Countdown Celebrations:
Option A: Take a Walking Tour to the Times Square Countdown Area, and discover the many performances, live music, fireworks, and attractions. Times Square Countdown Area is enclosed for pedestrian only to have a completely amazing fun at New Year’s Eve. (Free Tour)
Option B: Take the premium Applebee Party Pass to get in the center of New Year’s Eve with all the required premium features for the visitors. The Applebee Party Pass provides all-inclusive Chef’s selection Buffet to Premium Open Bar, Party Favors, House DJ, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight, Live Entertainment, and much more (Fee is included as $375 for adults, $250 for kids)
Option C: Take an exciting New York Countdown Cruise for a memorable experience and away from the crowds. This scenic Countdown ferry ride features the Dancefloor, Open Bar, Live Music, Midnight Toast, Fireworks, 3-hour entertainment, and much more. (Cruise fee is included as $411/person, including transfer service to the pier)
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
Depart from the hotels in the morning and travel to Delaware, the First State of the country. It is a mid-Atlantic US State bordered by the extensive sand dune beaches. Here, our tour group will enjoy exploring the famous Christiana Mall which offers tax-free shopping among countless well-named brands and flagships stores including Microsoft, Cabela's, and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, Quality Inn Roanoke Airport or Similar.
Return to Atlanta
Today, our guests set off to return to Atlanta to conclude the tour while passing by the picturesque city of Charlotte on the way back.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Applebee Party Pass (Optional), NY||$375.00||$250.00||$375.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Luray Caverns, VA||$28.00||$15.00||$28.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|NASCAR Hall of Fame, NC||$25.00||$18.00||$22.00|
|New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise (including transfer service to the pier).||$411.00||$0.00||$411.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2300 Pleasant Hill Rd, (The Great Wall Supermarket) Duluth, GA 30096 at 08:30 PM
355 Ferst Dr NW, (Entrance of Visitor Parking 2) Atlanta, GA 30313 at 08:30 PM
400 E M.L.K. Jr Blvd, (NASCAR Hall of Fame) Charlotte, NC 28202 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
For a person with no such traveling experience this was a very safe and enjoyable tour. Proper travel vehicles with the good comfort level and great choice of hotel accommodations were provided. I enjoyed the most in New York because the city was presented to us in many different angles such as the cruise and the Empire State Building Observation deck. Another astonishing experience was at the party of New Year.
my and I wife were looking for a perfect tour for our vacations. We both are adventurous and were keen to discover distinctive places in the U.S. we had the most amazing time at almost every place and the most amazing feeling was on the New Year night. We both weren’t fond of clubs/dance floors/drinking/partying but this changed the feeling for us. We made many great memories on this tour and never had any complaints except the time at New York as we started late and were really tired at the end of the day.
this tour had a unique experience especially the New Year night and the White House tour. The New Year night was surely one of the best nights of the tour thanks to the accommodations and choices. It was a mixture of divergent places and experiences. The tour guide was always up for a lecture of the history of every place we went to. Taking pictures besides the Oval Office desk was a great experience knowing that worth of the Oval desk and the office. The buses were always on time and I never found the hotel rooms bad in any sense.
The accommodations for this tour were amazing and there were no complaints except for the transport was delayed at times. Every place that we visited was indeed a great one and proper time was provided to do a detailed tour of these places. The most liked ones are the White House in which I also enjoyed the most along with my kids and wife and we had a very rare experience at the New Year’s Night.
Best facilities and management and surely a great tour to spend your time and money on. Very well managed and it was intriguing in every way. I recommend everyone looking for such a magnificent experience. It was very comfortable for us guests. My old father who had joined me was provided with every kind of comfort he asked for or needed and that made me stress-free. I wanna thank the organizers for providing such an astonishing environment to make memories in and enjoy every bit of it.
I always chose the best accommodations for traveling and had a bit of doubt when choosing this tour but I was surprised by the organized tour and everything including the transportation and tour staff. I gained a ton of information about the historic places from the tour guide who had a lot to offer in terms of knowledge of the history of every site. However, I found it a messy night on the New Year night because there was a lot going on.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.