Hometown – Washington DC
Passengers reaching the airports in Washington DC will meet our travel guide at the baggage claim region. Arrivals at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) will be facilitated by our free airport pickup service between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. For the passengers arriving at Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) can choose to take our paid-pickup service with a fee of $200 for the first two individuals and $10 for each additional person. Paid-pickup service is also available for arrivals at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) with a fee of $120 for the first two individuals and $10 for each additional individual. For the passengers arriving at the airports before 5:00 PM can join our add-on journey to browse Washington DC’s dazzling nightlife, as well as the landmarks ranging from Lincoln Memorial, Air Force Memorial, WWII Memorial, Reflecting Pool, Capitol Hill, Jefferson Memorial and National Mall. *our optional Washington DC Night Tour will be charged like $25 per head.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Manassas, Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or Similar.
Washington DC – Philadelphia
In the morning, the tour will begin by visiting the Capitol Hill which is also known as the National Mall. Step in at the Lincoln Memorial which resides an exquisite marble statue of former American President Abraham Lincoln and the memorial overlooks the Reflecting Pool, Washington Monument, US Capitol, and few others. Arrive at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and then at the Korean War Memorial; visit these places which are built to honor the American soldiers who lost their lives. Guests will set off to the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum which resides the extensive collection of both aircraft and spacecraft and learn about the fascinating space and air technology. We won’t miss taking photographs with White House and US Capitol here from outside. Guests will also witness Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and other famous attractions of the American capital city as we pass by them. Next, the tour will head to Philadelphia which holds the significant historical landmarks of the country; therefore, make the first stop at Independence National Historical Park. Take a short stroll in this magnificent historic park and explore the Independence Hall where the American constitution and declaration of independence were both contracted. We will take our guests to the famous Philadelphia’s sites such as the Statue of Washington, Liberty Bell, Congress Hall, and numerous others. Guests will enjoy the picturesque 360° views of Philadelphia city at the One Liberty Observation Deck.
Hotel: Crown Plaza, Sheraton, Doubletree, Radisson, Hotel Somerset, Holiday inn, Hilton or Similar.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Old Capitol Building, PA
- One Liberty Observation Deck, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
New York City Tour
Guests will set off early in the morning to take a tour of American largest city, New York City. The first destination will be the One World Observatory (from 2019). Guests will appreciate the Hudson River Cruise which overlooks the iconic Statue of Liberty as well as the Brooklyn Bridge. Visit USS Intrepid for its fascinating aircraft. Enter the financial district of New York City and witness the Wall Street, Charging Bull, Trinity Church, and the New York Stock Exchange. Immerse yourself in the city’s most captivating museums such as the Madame Tussauds, and of course the Metropolitan Museum of Art if time permits. We will also take our guests to sightsee the Fifth Avenue, Freedom Tower, Time Square, Rockefeller Center, and Ground Zero. Return to the hotels overnight from the tour bus.
Hotel: Sheraton Stamford, Hilton Stamford, Holiday Inn Bridgeport, Holiday Inn Stamford or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Yale University – Boston
In the morning, we will tour the Yale University, located in New Heaven and it is one of the most leading Ivy League research institutes. Upon arrival in the university; guests will take a guided tour of the campus, and visit its world-acclaimed Yale Library. Reach Boston in the afternoon for the delicious lobsters’ lunch and then continue to the Cambridge town. Enter the Harvard University on a guided tour; don’t miss to take photographs with John Harvard Statue (aka Statue of Three Lies). Also, we will have an opportunity to take photographs with the main MIT campus. Continue to the city’s finest landmarks including the Prudential Center, Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, State House, Boston Park and Boston Public Library. Next, guests will enjoy the breathtaking Boston Harbor cruise which oversees the old Boston City and its sky-touching twinkling skylines. Quincy Market is a famous historical marketplace which has many souvenirs, dining areas, shops, restaurants, and vendors. Experience shopping and guests may taste the region’s famous New England Clam Chowders at the Quincy Market.
Hotel: Clarion Hotel, Holiday inn or Similar.
- (MIT) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
- Boston Common Park, MA
- Boston Harbor Cruise, MA
- Boston Library, MA
- Boston Lobster Dinner, MA
- Boston, MA
- Harvard University, MA
- John Hancock Tower, MA
- Massachusetts State House, MA
- New Haven, CT
- Prudential Tower, MA
- Quincy Market, MA
- Trinity Church, MA
- Yale University, CT
Upstate New York – Niagara Falls
The tour will set off in the morning and take a scenic ride across the Upstate New York along Erie Canal. Arrive at the Niagara Falls and take a short stroll along the deafening roars in the park and browse all the three major falls of Niagara; American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls. Take Maid of the Mist boat cruise on the Niagara River to experience viewing the charming attraction of falls more closely (closed in winters). To discover the history of the Niagara Falls; guests may watch a forty-five-minute IMAX film. Guests will be delighted by the traditional singing and dancing in the Native Water Culture Show. Later, our guests will have an opportunity to either spend time exploring the illuminations of Niagara Falls in the state park or browse the fabulous casinos. Guests may also get to see the stunning fireworks (not confirmed) at the Niagara Falls at 10:00 PM which is entirely operated by the Niagara Bureau.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites Falls, Days Inn Falls, Holiday Inn Falls or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Hometown
In the morning, our guests will either choose to have a free time on their own to self-explore this natural wonder or join our Niagara In-Depth tour for a tour fee of $25 including $13 admission charges. Niagara In-Depth comprises of two major attractions: Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. After that, guests will be transferred to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUI), or guests may also select to reach Washington DC 20004, or the 610 F St NW.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from BUF after 1:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Hudson River cruising was fun because the new york city is gigantic and when we departed on the Hudson river cruise we were like watching the city out of its bustling crowded streets. I may include the Yale university experience here, the university overall is a great research center and I don’t think visitors should be allowed to tour that campus; but the Harvard University was like the best of all. I have always dreamt of being a part of the Harvard University but I didn’t get admission there, and thanks to this tour we just explored it like the way I wanted to. Such an amazing tour!
I remember the last time we checked Niagara Falls there were just a few decorations and spot lights, but now that they have advanced it quite a bit for the visitors, still it was nice to see that natural wonder of our country. I went insane as I heard we were about to visit the Philadelphia, and the New York because these both cities are the best, unfortunately, I have never visited them as a destination for our vacation. Though, there were a lot of fees and admission charges which weren't that good as comparing to the excellent experience we had on these six days. Anyways, the hotel at the Niagara Falls Holiday Inn was just as good because of its appropriate service including its location.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.