Hometown – Washington DC
We will offer our guests a free airport pick-up service from both Reagan National Airport (DCA) and Dulles Airport (IAD). Free pickup service is only available between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Guests reaching the airports shall meet our travel hosting agent at the luggage claiming region. Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) arrivals can select to take our paid pick-up facility charging like $200 for two persons, and $10 for each extra passenger. Paid pickup service for times other than 9:00 am to 10:00 pm is also available for IAD and DCA airports charging like $120 for two individuals and $10 for each additional passenger. Guests reaching the airports before 5:00 PM can choose to join our Washington Night Tour which includes the city’s most beautiful sites such as the Air Force Memorial, Reflecting Pool, National Mall, Lincoln Memorial, WWII Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Airport, Holiday Inn Chantilly Dulles Expo or Similar.
Washington DC – Watkins Glen State Park
The tour will set off in the morning to reach the Watkins Glen State Park (Operational from May to October) in the Fingers Lake region. It covers more than seven hundred acres of land full of stunning waterfalls, cliffs, woodlands, trails, and peaks. Upon arrival. Our guests will sightsee the appealing splendor of its beautiful Cavern Cascade, Gorge trail, and other spots ($10 for the Watkins Glen State Park admission fee). In the case of bad weather condition or Watkins Glen Park is not operational, we will visit the Corning Museum of Glass.
Hotel: Comfort inn, Days inn, Holiday inn Batavia New York or Similar.
Complete day in Niagara Falls
In the morning, we will be heading along the Erie Canal to reach the Niagara Falls. Guests can watch a 45-minute IMAX film to learn about the Niagara Falls history and how humans first discovered this wonderland. Maid of the Mist adventure boat cruise is only open for the visitors in summer season making an opportunity for our guests to board on it and reach the closest point of Falls on the Niagara River. Guests will watch the Native American Show at the Niagara Falls; enjoy the traditional dancing and singing. After that, our guests will have two options to either self-explore this Falls Park or head down the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara on our new In-depth Journey with a tour fee of $25/person, including $13 for entrance ticket). Later guests can enjoy the night view.
Hotel: Days Inn Falls, Holiday Inn Falls, Quality Inn & Suites Falls or Similar.
Hershey’s Chocolate World – Washington DC
The tour will travel to the Hershey’s Chocolate World which is the largest chocolate producers in the Northern America. Board on its train which will take the guests to survey enchanting chocolate manufacturing processes and guests may taste one of their favorite freshly prepared chocolates. Chocolate-dipped strawberries, gourmet fudges, HERSHEY’S signature milkshake are available in various custom assortments. Hershey’s Chocolate World is a paradise for fun seekers and chocolate lovers.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Intl Airport, Comfort Inn College Park, Holiday Inn Gaithersburg, Metro Point or Similar.
Washington DC City Tour
In the morning we will be touring the United States Capitol which resides the US Congress and considered as the second most dominant building after White House in Washington DC. Guests will explore this site as well as its Congress Library. Step-in at the Lincoln Memorial and witness the marble statue of the sixteenth American president; the memorial is overlooking US Capitol, Washington Monument, Reflecting Pool and other sites. Our next destinations will be the Korean War Memorial and then the Vietnam Veterans Memorial honoring the soldiers who fought for their country. Reach Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum for its fine displays of space and air technology and guests will learn a lot about the space and air traveling. Make a stop at the White House to snap some remarkable pictures with it from outside. Later, our guests will enjoy the DC Cruise for some sightseeing and witness the landmarks including World War 2 Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and others.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Airport, Comfort Inn College Park, Holiday Inn Gaithersburg, Metro Point or Similar.
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Hometown
The tour will set off early in the morning to arrive at the Pentagon City in Virginia. The city is best known as the US Defense Department holding many memorials, galleries, restaurants, parks, and historic sites. Make the first stop at National 911 Pentagon Memorial, and then reach the George Washington Mount Vernon mansion which was a home of former president George Washington. Visit the Arlington Cemetery. Explore the stunning Gothic style architect of General Robert E. Lee’s mansion. Next, our guests will have the chance to observe the guard changing ritual at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Guard Changing Rituals are only accessible from March 15 until December). Enjoy at International Spy Museum which is one of a kind museum in the country exhibiting many spy related types of equipment assembled from all over the globe. After that, we will provide our guests complimentary airport drop-off facility and guests will have to schedule their flights after 7:00 PM from the airports.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Create your Own Chocolate Experience, PA||$21.95||$21.95||$21.95|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|George Washingtons Mount Vernon, VA||$20.00||$12.00||$19.00|
|Hersheys Chocolate World, PA||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from IAD airport after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
In order to make everybody's experience on the tour perfect or appreciable, they might have provided us an appropriate service from the Baltimore Washington BWI airport. We waited a lot at the airport for being picked and guided by the tour agency. Indeed, the enjoyment and excitement on the other days were never-ending and the fun fact is that my kids are much inspired by the Negara’s beauty; consequently, they still don't stop bragging about the Jet Boat Tour they experienced there. US Congress was lovely to see as well as the hotels in which we have had stayed. The tour would have been a perfect experience if we got the appropriate service from the airport.
During the journey, I realized that America has sacrificed many of its armed forces in the wars. The cause of retaliation was the fact we went to tons of Cemetery, Ceremonials, and Memorials. To be honest, the Washington and Pentagon city exploration tour has truly refreshed my American spirit. Lincoln Memorial was such a wonderful site in the DC. However, during our initial days, we liked having been to the Niagara Fall including the adventurous Maid boat tour of the falls. Nice and memorizing days they were.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.