Our tour will start from National Air & Space Museum in Washington DC. Our group will head over to the grand landmarks including Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. Make a stop at the White House building and don’t forget to take photographs with the backdrops of the building. Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River (In the winter season, Potomac River cruise remains closed, tour the International Spy Museum). While roaming around this political capital of United States, witness the charms of Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and other iconic landmarks. Reach the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel, or similar.
Corning – Niagara Falls
Our journey begins in the morning, and we are headed off to the Corning Museum of Glass. It resides a wide variety of glass exhibits, as well as explore the renowned Hot Glass Show at the museum depicting the science of glassmaking. After that, our tour group will continue the journey to the Niagara Falls. Here, the charming views American Fall, Horseshoe Fall and Bridal Veil Fall, as well the thunderous roars will captivate the tourists. The fun begins as our guests take the cruise on Niagara River, Maid of the Mists (In winters, we will experience the Niagara Jetboats instead). Discover the history of the Niagara Falls by watching a Niagara IMAX film (optional). We invite all the guests to take our Niagara In-depth Tour which takes the visitors to the renowned sights of Niagara such as Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool. Return to the hotels as the night falls.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn, or similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
Our journey starts in the morning while we travel across the Upstate New York along the picturesque mountainous views and Erie Canal. Make a stop at the Harvard University. Enter the campus while browsing ng the Harvard Statue, also known as the Statue of Three Lies. While wandering around the old Cambridge town of Boston, we will also witness the world leading MIT University. Our tour bus passes by the top-notch sites in Boston city such as the old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, State House. As the night falls, we invite all the guests to taste the Lobster feast before we head back to our hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Rhode Island - Yale University
In the morning, we take our guests to the Breakers mansion situated at Newport, Rhode Island. Discover the charms of the Vanderbilt family's mansion, as well as the exquisite architecture of the building. Head straight to the New Haven, Connecticut. Here, located the Yale University, one of the most famous private Ivy League campuses on the American soil. Explore the campus on a guided tour, and appreciate the Gothic architecture of the building Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Yale University – The Fifth Avenue Shopping
We will start our day by boarding a cruise ship at the Boston Harbor highlighting the stunning views of the city skylines and the harbor. Later, we wake our guests to Quincy Market, which is home to a massive variety of shops ranging from souvenirs to handicrafts, restaurants and much more. Wander around this historic marketplace, and don’t miss tasting the renowned Clam Chowders of New England. Travel to New York City, and enjoy watching the Broadway Musical shows to bring the night a delightful ending *optional (the show starts at 7:00 PM, advance bookings of Broadway musical seats are mandatory; consult your tour guide).
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
New York – Home
New York is the largest city in the United States of American, and today, we will discover the core beauty of this bustling town. Our tour bus makes the first stop at One World Observatory (from 2019). Next, the Hudson River cruise will take the visitors closer to the iconic symbol of Freedom, Statue of Liberty, as well as Brooklyn Bridge. Our next stop is USS Intrepid, one of the famous aircraft carrier, browse the super airliners and other aircrafts at the site. Continue the journey to Wall Street of New York. We recommend our guests to take photographs with old Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull sculpture, in addition, also explore the Madame Tussauds wax museum, Times Square - the crossroads of the world, and Trinity Church. We won’t miss taking a tour of the world’s largest Metropolitan Museum of Art. We will also browse the city’s top site including the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and One World Trade Center. Next, our tour will be concluded in New York City. Compilatory transfer to major airports of New York (JFK/LGA/EWR) will be provided, also take our shuttle bus service to reach the Washington DC.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$26.00||$8.00||$26.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Chinese Dinner, DC||$16.00||$11.00||$16.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
715 H Street, NW At 7th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 at 10:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Who says that a long vacation tours of USA costs you more? This entire trip is very economical and the services were outstanding. Lots of thanks to the organizers. Keep it up!
I recently enjoyed a 6 day tour package in which we visiting many great cities rich with scenic sports and historical sites, in these six days we toured places like whirlpool park, Harvard university, the famous empire state building through which I saw whole New york from top of the building, the famous liberty with the torch in its hand and also the Niagara falls where we saw nature and its wonders.
We have come from Malaysia to go on this tour so that we can see more places and stay conveniently without fear. Going on this tour package is comfortable. This was a 6 day package and really a heavenly tour that we saw Washington DC, New York, and Boston of course Niagara Falls.
It was a great offer to explore the best attractions. They gave one free ticket on buying 2 tickets and so worked out to be an inexpensive tour. This 4 day bus tour was the best and there was nothing uncomfortable. A great package and I recommend.
Just came from a very comfortable tour, in just six days I visited two most wonderful countries of the world, we started from Washington and ended at Toronto. During the journey I visited different places some reflecting natural beauty like Niagara falls and some depicting history and education like the white house , empire state building and statue of liberty. I recommend everybody to go for this six day life changing journey.
The bus was comfortable and clean. We could see all the sceneries and they were spectacularly breathtaking. The accommodation was a little above basic, but it could have been better. Yet, no big complaints and I recommend. Absolute the right choice to travel for 6 days, everything was organized.
Being an impeccable area, this was the best trip to New York and Boston I have ever been to. We saw the historical & scenic spots, like Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara, Harvard University, MIT, Yale University, Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, and many more. All Thanks to Golden Bus Tours.
It was a complete tour from Washington to Boston and New York to Niagara Falls and a lot of other destinations in between covered in great detail. Tour guide was very friendly and we were offered the best accommodation. Well done Golden Bus Tours! That was I have also recommended this tour to few friends already.
I always wished to take my kids to the Harvard Campus. Thanks to this great bus tour, we visited the campus completely and my kids also loved it. One other great thing about this memorable journey was it had quite many perfect sites for photographs. We had a great experience exploring the Washington DC, Quincy Market, Yale University, Boston Harbor, plus the entire New York City Tour helped us see much about the greatest city in America. Great services provided to the customers.
Finally, I decided to give my fiancé a completely unexpected present on his birthday. As it was already vacationing from our workplace, I book the seats of bus tour beginning from our hometown DC. However, booking the seats online was quite an amazing facility for the customers. I found this bus journey quite much exciting than others with a number of days. It was one of the best decisions I have ever taken, we thorough loved our journey we enjoyed visiting the great sites in New York City, Boston, and Washington, and of course the majestic Niagara Falls. The buses and the hotels were quite decent and luxurious. Great bus journey, I would definitely another trip on our next vacations.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.