Washington D.C (12/27)
Passengers will meet our professional travel guides at the Front Desk of National Air & Space Museum in Washington DC at 1:00 PM. Begin the tour by exploring grand monument of Lincoln Memorial which overlooks the charms of Washington Monument, Reflecting Pool, and US Capitol. Guests will also visit the famous Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Make a stop at country’s most powerful buildings, White House and US Capitol, and don’t miss taking photographs with backdrops of White House and Us Capitol. Then our guests will board the sightseeing Potomac River Cruise allowing guests to sightsee the iconic Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, World War II Memorial, more.
Hotel: Days Inn, Sleep Inn, Comfort Inn, or similar.
Washington D.C. – Corning – Niagara Falls (12/28)
Begin the journey in the morning and travel to the Corning Museum of Glass. It is one of a kind museum with over forty-five thousand pieces of stunning glass exhibits. Here, we will enjoy the Hot Glass Show operated by professional glass designers of the museum. Then, our group will reach the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon entrance to the Niagara Falls Park, the breathtaking roars and views of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls will enchant the visitors. If time allows guests will have a chance to board on Niagara Jetboat ride on Niagara River for a breathtaking closer experience of the Niagara Falls (only closed in bad and icy weather conditions). Immerse yourself in the fascinating Niagara IMAX film depicting history and culture of the falls. After that, our guests will have a chance to either spend their time exploring Niagara Falls on their own or take our exclusive Niagara Falls In-depth Tour highlighting the two major attractions, Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (Tour fee: $25/person, including $13 of the admission ticket). In the evening, we will head to our hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Best Western, Days Inn or similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston (12/29 )
In a morning, we will cross Upstate New York while witnessing the stunning mountainous views and Erie Canal, and arrive at the Boston city. Here, we will tour the world’s most leading Harvard University on a guided tour, highlighting the student culture, academics, Statue of Three Lies, as well as take photographs with the main campus building of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Guests will also browse the top-notch sites of this historic town ranging from Trinity Cathedral, Boston to Athenaeum, State House, Boston Park, Hancock Building, and Swan Lake Park as the bus pass by them. Later, guests are subjected to taste a delicious Boston Lobster Dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Quality Inn, Days Inn, Red Roof Inn, or similar.
Boston – New York (12/30)
Begin the day by boarding a breathtaking sightseeing boat cruise highlighting the attractions of Boston Harbor. Make a stop at Quincy Market; enjoy strolling around this oldest marketplace, guests may pick souvenirs, or taste delicious foods among many eatery options; don’t miss tasting the renowned New England Clam Chowders. After that, we will return to New York City and make a stop at Fifth Avenue where countless brand stores and attractions await the visitors. Here, we will visit the Bloomingdales Flagship Store, and also have a chance to watch Broadway Musicals (advance booking for Broadway Musical seats are mandatory; consult travel guide. Fee included as $100 with free drop-off services).
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Raritan Hotel, Red Roof Inn, or similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31 Sunday)
In the morning, our group heads to the Central Park, and have a chance to enjoy the famous Lady M Cake or the delicious lobsters at Luke's Lobsters. Also, explore Fifth Avenue highlighting Trump Tower and countless brand stores. After that, we will reach Time Square New Year Countdown zone, and guests will have following options to spend the New Year's Celebrations:
- Take a walk to Time Square Countdown, since it’s restricted to pedestrian only, and immerse yourself in the breathtaking performances before the New Year Celebrations. Enjoy the historic moment of New Year Celebrations without any additional charge. (free)
- For the guests looking for a complete fun and enjoyment can take the Applebee Party Pass. Get in the center of electricity and excitement of Times Square New Year’ Eve Celebrations. Applebee all-inclusive evening features fun for lifetime ranging from Premium Chef’s selection buffet to Premium Open Bar, Live House DJ, Champagne Toast at 12:00 AM sharp, Live Entertainment, Party Favors, Dance Floor, and much more. (fee included as $375 for adults, $250 for kids)
- To experience the New Year’s Eve Celebrations in a breathtaking environment, guests can take a New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise which features New York City skyline, three-hour first-rate entertainment. Dance floor, Live DJ, firework cruise, and much more. (participants must be over 21 years old to join New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise, fee included as $411 free drop-off services at pier).
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Raritan Hotel, Red Roof Inn, or similar.
New York City Tour – Home (1/1/2018 Monday)
Today, we will discover the core beauty of New York City. Begin the day by stepping on the top-floor of the tallest Empire State Building to witness breathtaking bird-eye views of Big Apple. Take a cruise on Hudson River highlighting the views of Brooklyn Bridge and iconic Statue of Liberty. At US Intrepid, the collections of super airliners and aircraft will captivate the visitors. Arrive at New York’s Wall Street and don’t miss taking photographs with New York Stock Exchange building, Charging Bull statue, and pay visits to Trinity Church, Times Square, and Madame Tussauds wax museum. Guests will also browse renowned landmarks of New York City ranging from Rockefeller Center to United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero, Fifth Avenue, and One World Trade Center. After that, our tour will be concluded, guests will be transferred to the major airports of New York to take a flight back to their hometown: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), or take our shuttle bus service to Washington DC. *Book flights after 7:00 PM from the airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
715 H Street, NW At 6th St. NW, Washington DC 20001
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it is really the best tour of my life since we had the wonderful time at the Time Square on New Year. Just because of the quality service by the bus service and my friends, the tour has been the best experience. We stayed in decent hotels, thanks to our travel host for being appropriately friendly to us. Wonderful New Year’s Eve, I couldn’t thank enough.
We were already looking for the Times Square party, and thanks to this bus trip we not only attended the New Year Party but also toured the best places. Some of the best were Niagara Falls, Harvard Campus, Empire Building Observatory NY. It was quite exhausting, nevertheless much fun!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.