Home – Washington DC
Take a flight and arrive at Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), or Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI). Our airport pickup guide will meet our guests at the Passengers Waiting Area of the airports. Arrivals at Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) will be facilitated by our complimentary airport pick-up service from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Paid pick-up service is available 24-hours for the arrivals at IAD or DCA airport as 120$ for the first two individuals and 10$ for each additional individual. For BWI arrival, paid pickup facility is also available 24-hour as 200$ for the first two individuals and 10$ for each additional individual. Guests who arrive before 5:00 PM can join our optional night tour to bring the night a delightful ending.
Hotel: Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA, Wyndham Garden, Manassas, Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or Similar.
Washington DC City Tour
In the morning, our tour group will explore the US Capitol which is known as one of the most influential buildings in the country and a home to the United States Congress (We will have inside tour but if closed then outside view only). Continue to Lincoln Memorial overlooking the charms of Reflecting Pool, US Capitol, and Washington Monument. Guests will also make a stop at the Korean War Memorial as well as at Vietnam Veterans Memorial. After a photo stop at White House, we'll relish taking a sightseeing cruise on Potomac River (In a case of Potomac River cruise being closed, we will be touring the International Spy Museum instead). Witness the other most prestigious landmarks of Washington DC including Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, more. Afterward, our group will explore the Smithsonian Institution known for the world-renowned artifacts, and exhibits. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton, Doubletree, Radisson, Hotel Somerset, Wyndham Garden, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Holiday Inn or Similar.
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Library of Congress, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Newseum, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- US Supreme Court Building, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
Our group will start in the morning and arrive at the Corning Museum of Glass which is a unique museum depicting the science of glassmaking with over forty-five thousand glass artifacts and fascinating exhibits. Here, the Hot Glass Show operated by professional glass designers will entice the visitors. Then, we will arrive at magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, the thundering roars of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall will fascinate the visitors. Group will board on an adventurous Maid-of-the Mist cruise on Niagara River to get a closer experience of the falls Niagara (In a case of Maid-of-the Mist is not operating, we will experience the Niagara Jetboat Ride instead). Here, the famous Niagara IMAX film will tell everything about the culture and history of the region (optional). Next, our guests will have a chance to either spend some free time in falls park or join our exclusive Niagara In-depth Tour highlighting Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpools (tour fee: $25/person, including 13$ entrance charges). Later, our guests enjoy the night view (which we may not cover when sunset is too late).
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, RIT, Rochester Plaza, Park Plaza, Holiday Inn, Clarion Hotel or Similar.
Upstate New York – Boston
In the morning, our group will travel to Upstate New York through Erie Canal and mountains to reach Boston. Upon arrival in Boston, we will tour the world-renowned Harvard University and browse the famous Statue of Three Lies also known as the Harvard Statue. Also, take pictures will the main campus building of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Our tour will browse the top-notch landmarks of Boston such as the old Trinity Cathedral, State House, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, and Boston Public Library. Later, taste the delicious Boston Lobster dinner before returning to the hotel
Hotel: Sheraton, Doubletree, Radisson, Courtyard, Four Points, Wyndham, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
Our group will begin the morning by taking a breathtaking cruise highlighting the charms of Boston Harbor. Our next stop will be the Boston's oldest Quincy Market. Here, guests will enjoy exploring the variety of dine-in options, souvenirs, artisans, and stores. Guests are recommended to taste the renowned New England Clam Chowder feast. Later in the afternoon, we will continue to New York.
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton, Doubletree, Radisson, Hotel Somerset, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Wyndham Garden, Holiday Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour – Home
Begin the exciting New York City Tour in the morning by paying a visit to One World Observatory (from 2019). Step on the top-floor of the building to enjoy breathtaking bird-eye views of New York City. The fun will begin as soon as our guests board on a Hudson River cruise highlighting the city's iconic Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and twinkling skylines. Later, browse the variety of aircraft and super airliners at USS Intrepid. Then, we will tour the famous Wall Street of New York and take pictures with the backdrops of Charging Bull statue, New York Stock Exchange, and Trinity Church. *If time allows, our group will also be touring the country's largest Metropolitan Museum of Art, as well as the Madame Tussauds wax museum. *guests are subjected to schedule their flights after 7:00 PM from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), or LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|National Air and Space Museum, DC||$24.00||$19.00||$20.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Book your flights after 7:00 pm for JFK, LGA, EWR Departure.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I’m a tourist and came to America last week. I was looking to have a detailed tour of major cities of America when someone recommended me GoldenBusTours. I’m really glad for choosing Golden Bus for my tour to Boston, New York, Washington and the best place of all, Niagara Falls. It was a wonderful experience for me. It was one of the best tour I have had. Thanks to Golden Bus Tours for arranging it.
This six days trip was fun! The hotels were mediocre whereas the booking with Golden bus tours went on smooth. During the trip I met this girl and soon we became great friends. The tour guide came to pick us up from the airport and he was guiding us well throughout the trip. He was extremely knowledgeable and had a unique story for every place we visited.
My daughters were on this trip for 6 days and they enjoyed a lot. We just send them as we were busy. The tour was safe and comfortable. My girls had a great time as we were not behind them behind to control or restrict and so they were all in smiles.
We booked this 6-day tour to New York, Boston and other attractions. These were the best six days of my life. I went with my wife and really enjoyed the tour. During the journey we visited different places some reflecting natural beauty like Niagara falls and some depicting history and education like the Corning Glass. I would recommend this to everyone who wants to explore beautiful places in a decent package.
Golden Bus Tours provided us with a lot of information before we went on this 6 day tour. It was a very simple excursion filled with loads of fun and information. How the tour guide dealt with the entire trip in a manner that we never felt like we were being hurried and how despite everything he secured our visit to all the planned locations in the given time was past me. Highly Recommended!
An amazing trip with my family! It was a recommended trip and we had lots of fun. The hotels were great and all six days went on as planned.
The bus tour agent was really good, in fact, exceptionally good. I was late and yet without making any fuss he waited for me to be picked up. I recommend this tour operator. The 6 day tour and the price of the tour were really affordable.
I am a French guy from Paris and love to explore this world as much as I can afford. This time, I chose this tour package. I am pleased to have this wonderful tour. Simply Amazing!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.