6-Day From Vancouver to Victoria, Rockies and Whistler Hot Springs Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VAN-121
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Enjoy a six-day guided tour by visiting Vancouver, Chinatown, Butchart Gardens, Victoria, Kelowna, The Last Spike, Lake Louis, Banff National Park, Ginseng Factory, Kamloops and many other places with hotel and transport facilities.
We would leave hometown to visit Vancouver. We offer a complimentary tour based on the tours of Lulu Island Winery, Olympic Cauldron, Canada Place, Chinatown, Stanley Park and Downtown.
Canada Place was opened in 1986 and ever since its emergence; it has become a national icon and the heart of activity Vancouver’s waterfront. It provides its visitors unforgettable and inspirational Canadian experiences.
The China Town in Vancouver is the largest China Town in Canada, it is situated near Pender Street and is surrounded by Gastown and Downtown. It is a popular tourist attraction and has many beautiful sights.
In the British Columbia, the hotels and attractions of the downtown Vancouver show the ideal views of southern shores. From the food courts to the hotels, Downtown Vancouver is a worth watching place.
Refers to Island located in the Fraser river, the island is considered the largest in the Fraser river. The island has its presence in Richmond city and Vancouver (British Columbia).
A colossal, latest in style Olympic torch, named as Olympic Cauldron, was positioned in 2010 for special occasions like winter gaming season, above all. A fabulous backdrop with 3 mountains at its back!
Stanley Park in British Colombia, Canada is a clear mirror of natural beauty. Its immense size, mesmerizing watery attraction among green beauty has heart-winning appeal to even least sensitive souls.
We would enjoy Vancouver Island on a ferry. We would also pass by British Columbia Legislative Building, Mile and Victoria’s Chinatown on this place. Now it’s time to visit Inner Harbor and then we would take you to Butchart Gardens. Finally, we would go back to Vancouver.
Take a tour of the British Columbia legislative assembly which is the home of the Parliament of BC to view the magnificent building with impressive architecture and beautiful interior.
The China Town in Victoria is the oldest China Town in the whole of Canada and is the second oldest in North America. It was established in mid-19th century and remains an active place.
The colorful Butchart Gardens cover the area of 22 hectors. They present soul-sapping scenery of nature in its bloom and different kinds of entertainment and eateries to the visitors.
The largest pacific island that is located in British Columbia is known as Vancouver Island. Inside the island, there is a capital city of British Columbia.
In the heart of British Columbia, there is a seaplane, seaport and harbor airport known as Victoria Harbor. Previously, it was the best commercial and fishing and shipbuilding centre. Nowadays, people visit it for ferry ride and cruise ship.
The British Columbian Province has a resort in the Coast Mountains South Pacific Ranges of Canada. It is said to be as Whistler. It was incorporated as Municipality in 1975. The Regional district is Squamish Lillooet.
We would visit Okanagan Valley at Kelowna. For an unforgettable wine tasting experience, we would stop at Winery.
Hotel: 4 star Prestige Harbourfront Resort, Prestige Vernon or Similar.
Kelowna is a city on Okanagan Lake and is located in the Southern part of the province of British Columbia. Kelowna is the largest area in the province and is the 22nd largest in Canada.
It is actually a lake located in British Columbia, more precisely in the Okanagan valley. According to the statistics the width of the lake is 5km and the length is 135 km. The superficial area of the lake is 348 km.
Commonly known as the Okanagan County the area rests right in the heart of British Colombia which is a well-known province of Canada. The famous lake of the area is the Okanagan Lake.
We would visit the Last Spike of the Transcontinental Railway at the Eagle Pass. Then we would go towards Emerald Lake and Rogers Pass. We would also see the magnificent Rocky Mountains in the Gondola Ride. Then we’ll discover Bow Falls and Banff Town. The Banff Sulfur Mountain would be our last place of visit to spend the night.
Hotel: Banff International or Similar.
Go on an adventure ride in a gondola cabin atop Sulphur Mountain to get the most stunning view of 6 mountain ranges and see the cave of Hot Springs.
You can experience the spectacular beauty of Canadian Rock Mountains, glacial lakes, wildlife, hot springs and the best authentic art and cultural blend in the small town of Banff.
Twisting its way through tall mountains, Bow falls makes a picturesque view. Walk along the trail to get to the top of the rushing waterfall.
A British Columbian mountain pass located in the Gold Range of Monashee Mountains is called Eagle Pass. The river of Columbia is divided into different small rivers due to this pass.
The beautiful lake with the breathtaking views and amazing views in British Columbia is known as Emerald Lake. The lake is highly popular among tourists in California.
A famous skyride in British Columbia that provide breathtaking views of Mountains is called Gondola Ride. The fare of ride is quite reasonable for the tourists.
The Rocky Mountains famous for its name Rockies is a popular tourist destination for recreational activities including hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, and mountaineering, mountain biking, skiing, and snowboarding.
Rogers Pass of British Columbia in United States is considered to be one of the world’s Mecca’s for ski touring. The Pass is another area with an amazing backcountry skiing.
We would go towards Lake Louis in the morning. After having lunch at Chateau Lake Louis, we would go for relaxing in Promenade on the lakeshore. At Salmon Arm, we would spend the whole night.
Hotel: Prestige Salmon Arm, Vernon or Similar.
Banff National Park is world premium destination having mountains, valleys, glaciers, meadows, forests and rivers. Camping, hiking, evening programs and explorers programs for kids are the major highlights.
It is actually a hamlet located in the national park of Banff in the Rockies which are popular for the glacier fed lake, turquoise and high peaks.
Salmon Arm is a city in the Shuswap Country of the Southern Interior of the Canadian province of British Columbia. It is found on the shores of Shuswap Lake.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, situated in Banff National Park, is a lovable resort. The mountain views, lake scenery, free WiFi, clean and well-managed rooms and professional environment of the resort attract visitors in a great number.
We would go to Kamloops in the morning. Then we would move towards Ginseng Factory. Finally, we would visit Vancouver Airport.
In the center of British Columbia, there is a notable tour destination called Ginseng Factory. Every year, hundreds of thousands of tourists visit this place to see the manufacturing process of many products.
It is the name of a Ginseng Farm which is family owned and which is located in British Columbia which itself is a very famous province of Canada. It is very near to the Kamloops area.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Irrespective of cancellation reason, cancellation charges will be applied as we have to bear costly charges from our tour and hotel providers for confirmed bookings. In case of cancellation you must write us a formal cancellation request. So, that we may proceed with your request and update you with the charges applied for cancellation.
GoldenBusTours hold the right to cancel any booking at any time depending on the circumstances. In this case, GoldenBusTour is bound to refund you within 4-6 business days. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund however doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Per person cancellation penalties for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for the unused features. You will lose the entire tour payment if you do not show up on the tour day.
There should be a minimum number of travelers to operate the tour. If in case there are not enough travelers then we might cancel or reschedule the tour. In this situation, you may opt for refund.
Please note that there 6% handling fees apart from the above mentioned cancellation charges..
NOTE: More 30 days after the completion of tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Purchase of any service indicates that you agree with our policies. Therefore, we highly recommend you to go through our detailed policies before placing an order.
Read our booking process before making any reservation.
GoldenBusTours is not the real tour operator. All tours are operated by other tour operators and we as a company strive to bring the best tours for people from across the world under one roof.
You will get an email immediately for placing order successfully with us.We will start working on your order as soon as you place it. All bookings need to be re-confirmed after 2 to 3 days of purchase. We recommend not book airline tickets before the tour confirmation. You may proceed with airline bookings once you have received your E-ticket.
ETICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
You should bring your E-ticket long with a valid ID to board the bus. Your E-tickets has all the information related to your tour and tour operator. Therefore, bring a printed copy of your E-ticket in order to board the bus.
Changes in Booking
Certain charges will be applied if you wish to make any changes in your booking once your tour has already been confirmed. Reschedule and booking changes charges must be paid before the tour departure. Please note that all changes should be requested 72 hours before the tour departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are always trying to improve the tour itinerary to make your tour experience memorable with GoldenBusTours. In case of unforeseen situations, we hold every right to change the tour itinerary. Hotels may vary from the ones mentioned on the tour page. We may also run duplicate tours with reverse itinerary during peak season.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people.
2. If you can carry your 3 years old child in lap then you do not need to book seat for him. However, if you are 5 or more people including 3 year old child then you will have to pay for child as 1 room can accommodate only 4 people. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Tour operator has the right to change the tour itinerary and hotel arrangements at any time.
4. Child (0-9) and single traveler will have special rates. This vary from tour to tour.
5. Our tour include all taxes.
6. Prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
7. If you opt for bank wire transfer then you will have to bear the wire transfer fees.
8. Prices may change without any prior notice.
9. Meals and attractions are not included in the tour.
10. Prices mentioned on the website are based on per person.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 1 Special: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Can you imagine I was able to buy a 6 day tour from Vancouver and visit Victoria, Whistler Hot Springs, Chinatown, Butchart Gardens, Kelowna, The Last Spike and I cannot recall the names of other locations for just $523. The accommodation was great; nothing amiss there. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and also internet; what more could I have asked for. I’d say GoldenBus Tours is truly a reliable company and has good people to travel with. You should try it out too.
Vancouver city has become my first love nowadays. Victoria Rockies is a Must Try. And, Whistler hot springs tour reminded me of the heaven.
Golden bus tours is one of the best tour service provider that you will ever find. I had already used this service once, but now I wanted to go on a bigger tour, therefore, I opted for the 6 day tour from Vancouver to Victoria, Rockies and Whistler Hot Springs. It cost be only $523, which is a reasonable price.